Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Any portal basketball visitors this weekend?
Tiger Boards - Clemson Basketball
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next
Replies: 5
| visibility 751

Any portal basketball visitors this weekend?

Apr 25, 2024, 9:44 AM

The last two weekends have been profitable so hope get some more good news of another big guy coming soon...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Any portal basketball visitors this weekend?

Apr 25, 2024, 9:55 AM

I'm wondering how this will play out w PJ and Chase. Looks like w the transfers out and in plus the 3 recruits we have 2 spots left potentially to fill. But PJ and Chase could possibly keep those 2 spots which I think would leave us full. With the NBA draft roughly 2 months off it could take a while to see if Chase and PJ want to return. If someone has some insight on this I would love to hear it

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 25, 2024, 10:24 AM

Good point(s). Most believe Chase would return so I doubt his spot would be filled. Regardless, he would not know for sure until much later so if he leaves it would be a very late pick up out of the portal.

I would also think PJ would let CBB know about his plans unless he is truly unsure. At this point we don't have a spot for another transfer unless PJ has already shared with CBB that he will be heading to the NBA. If we have another visitor, we can assume PJ is gone.

Apr 25, 2024, 11:08 AM

I think a lot of PJ as a player and person. I just hope what ever decision he makes is right for him

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 25, 2024, 11:10 AM [ in reply to Re: Any portal basketball visitors this weekend? ]

Yes, think PJ is gone.

But more and more likely Chase Hunter coming back especially how new transfer JZ said he is looking roward to play asside him. That is some potentally really good backcourt.

Would love to get this guy as the last big. Can you imagine Supreme Cook and Shef on the same team? Link:

https://x.com/TransferPortal_/status/1783198753618285042

Apr 25, 2024, 1:51 PM

Great Osobor is in the portal as well. If you go after Supreme you might as well go for Great.
By the way, parents, what the heck are you doing?

Replies: 5
| visibility 751
Tiger Boards - Clemson Basketball
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next