Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FLAME AWAY........Dear Dabo, I'm one of those people
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 95
| visibility 1

FLAME AWAY........Dear Dabo, I'm one of those people

Dec 4, 2011, 8:43 AM

Dear Dabo,

I'm one of those people you were referring to in your on field post game interview. After the loss to SC, I got rid of my tickets and cancelled my $300 per night hotel room in Charlotte. It doesn't mean I am any less of a Tiger fan than anyone else! It simply means I wasn't willing to pay a Lexus price for a Kia Sportage. My question is this....Why in the world would you think that fans who live 5 hours from Charlotte, with small children, just before Christmas, spend their hard earned money to come watch a team that for 3 of the last 4 weeks has looked like a they had no idea what they were doing! What if the tables were turned Dabo? So it's okay for you to throw some Tiger fans under the bus for not showing up every single week, but we can't dare be upset when you guys don't perform like you say you can?! I'm a realistic Clemson fan. Going 9-3, 10-2.....acceptable. But when we lose to teams that we should dominate by 30 points, I may make the decision to save the following by not going to the ACC Title Game.......

1. 4 Club Seats.....$600
2. Room for 2 nights at the Dunbar.....$600
3. Gas......$120
4. Dog to the Kennel......$60

So I ask this of you Dabo......does it make me less of a fan because I told people that I cancelled because I wasn't going to risk $1500 at Christmas time by going to see a team that may or may not show up?!

I'm as diehard of a Clemson fan as anyone and have been for decades. I wasn't there last night, but I sat at home and watched the game with my wife, kids and dog like it was the last game I'll ever watch. And if something crazy happens and it was, thanks for proving me wrong Dabo!

But don't ever forget.

Just because you miss Church one Sunday doesn't mean you're not "All In" with the Holy Spirit!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yes, of course it makes you less of a fan. that's why you felt the need to

Dec 4, 2011, 8:45 AM

write this. guilty conscience and regret. being there was awesome last night. i'll never forget it. less doesn't mean you're not a fan. but dumping *does* make you less of one.

and then coming here to try and rationalize it? what was the point? Dabo's not going to read it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

ahh, good ole "who's a bigger fan?" pissing contest. I love

Dec 4, 2011, 8:51 AM

TNET for these.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You Are Writing This To make Yourself Feel Better Becasue...

Dec 4, 2011, 2:42 PM [ in reply to yes, of course it makes you less of a fan. that's why you felt the need to ]

You jumped ship prematurely and you have a case of the guilts.........

The Artist Formerly Known as "The FIGHTINGDABOS"

Dude, you shouldn't spend $600 for tix to a college

Dec 4, 2011, 4:58 PM [ in reply to yes, of course it makes you less of a fan. that's why you felt the need to ]

football game, ever! Heck, I live on North Carolina and a few years ago my and I went to the Clemson/Nebraska Gator Bowl. I didn't $600 for the car rental, the tickets the hotel and food during the three day trip ... and had an awesome time.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^TU***

Dec 4, 2011, 5:38 PM [ in reply to yes, of course it makes you less of a fan. that's why you felt the need to ]

It's okay,

Dec 4, 2011, 8:49 AM

everyone deserves a second chance. Even you.

Go Tigers!

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

^^^^^^coot^^^^^^^^^^^^^***

Dec 4, 2011, 8:49 AM

Yes, you are less of a fan...

Dec 4, 2011, 8:52 AM

"So I ask this of you Dabo......does it make me less of a fan because I told people that I cancelled because I wasn't going to risk $1500 at Christmas time by going to see a team that may or may not show up?!"

Of course it does--fans don't just show up and support the team when they are playing well. Fairweather fans do--which you clearly are.

Quit blaming Dabo for your lack of faith.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BRING IT!

Choosing to not spend $1500 on a team that was struggling

Dec 4, 2011, 9:06 AM

doesn't make you less of a fan. How many fans won't make a drive of a few hours to the Valley because of something less than a perfect season?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He clearly had the money but the only reason he didn't go

Dec 4, 2011, 9:08 AM

was because of the last few weeks. If money was an issue he wouldn't have gone either way.

I call it like I see it--that is the DEFINITION of a fairweather fan!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BRING IT!

BTW, I know some of the posters here who are jumping on

Dec 5, 2011, 4:41 AM [ in reply to Choosing to not spend $1500 on a team that was struggling ]

cuheat who are exactly as you described so point for you

Re: Yes, you are less of a fan...

Dec 4, 2011, 9:12 AM [ in reply to Yes, you are less of a fan... ]

Fans don't just show up and support the team when they are playing well.Fairweather fans.Give me a break.
I don't know about you,but there is a little thing going on called a recession.Maybe you have read about.This was the first year in the past 12 that we could not "AFFORD" the price of tickets,plus a share of IPTAY dues,concessions,and gas to and from the games.
I wish I had had $1500 dollars to go to Charlotte,but my daughter wants a lap top for Christmas.Care to donate to my Xmas fund?
(By the way it hurt not being there on opening day this year,or at the Auburn or FSU game).
It has nothing to do with a lack of faith.I would gladly have paid $1500 to see a competitive game ,but I do have a problem with attending a game in which your team /coaching staff does not think it is important enough to care about(N.C.State), or to get up for your instate rival.
You want faith.Faith is a belief your team is going to be competive every game( your not going to win every game); So did you honestly have faith we were going to win last nite?
If so ,I will gladly sent you $1500 dollars by way of the Pony Express.

Re: Yes, you are less of a fan...

Dec 5, 2011, 8:37 AM

sounds like something a coot or VT fan would say just like they do jump ship, but its good just like when VT fans ran out we all had more room, didn't have to listen to their chitt, any one can be a fan when things are going good and the team is winning, but the team needs true 100% fans when things are not going or looking good.
Just me but I'm there to cry or celebrate with them. If you had a child playing would you jump ship? then why do it now if you are such a good so called fan. All in or get out. Yes I hate any loss, I get pizzed when the team does not give 100%, because I do but I will always be with them

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo doesn't need to Be attacking the Fan base. He

Dec 4, 2011, 8:53 AM

should stop doing that. The team hasn't been playing Inspired football lately and that bled over to the fan base. Dabo shouldn't tarnish wins like that on National TV. This is just Human nature.

Agreed...that was a little bit of a #### move.***

Dec 4, 2011, 8:56 AM

"human nature" signifying the attitude of chicken fan

Dec 4, 2011, 9:02 AM [ in reply to Dabo doesn't need to Be attacking the Fan base. He ]

being a "true fan" means NOT GIVING UP!

All you "jackoffs" think its OK and cool to badmouth the players and coaches and then when the accolades start to jump back on the bandwagon.

Get a clue, goober...........its not OK or cool and we all think much, much less of you.....coot

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dabo doesn't need to Be attacking the Fan base. He

Dec 4, 2011, 9:19 AM [ in reply to Dabo doesn't need to Be attacking the Fan base. He ]

You are correct.Thank you for pointing that out.

Dec 4, 2011, 11:14 AM [ in reply to Dabo doesn't need to Be attacking the Fan base. He ]

Nope, that is a heck of a quality in a football coach. Remember, he is not attacking FANS, he is attacking those fairweather football observers that love Clemson when Clemson is winning. He defends his team first. He defends his team against those who demoralize them and "build walls" around the program.

Dec 4, 2011, 11:18 AM [ in reply to Dabo doesn't need to Be attacking the Fan base. He ]

dabo was entirely correct. we have a terrible group of fans that are never happy even when we are winning. the clemson bandwagon is very large.

Agreed!***

Dec 4, 2011, 5:50 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Gamecocks aren’t ready to take college football by storm just yet. They’re not even ready to compete in their own state – Clemson will still own the territory. Gamecocks fans would be smart to keep their heads buried until that time. Avoid talking trash to a much better Clemson program.” -Dustin Tackett

Yes - it makes you a band wagon fan. The worst kinda fan.

Dec 4, 2011, 8:53 AM

When we were winning and flying high - the $$$ wasn't the issue.

Now it was . . .

GLAD you stayed at home and missed a stadium PACKED with those who hadn't given up and understand the nature of putting your heart and soul and money into a game that is played by 18-22 year olds.

The joint was JUMPING and is a scene I will never forget . . . GLAD you and your type missed it !!!!!

Go TIGERS . . . ACC CHAMPIONS ! ! !

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: Yes - it makes you a band wagon fan. The worst kinda fan.

Dec 4, 2011, 9:20 AM

No it does not.It makes you a realist.

So REALLY - we won the ACC for the first time in 20 years

Dec 5, 2011, 7:14 AM

A desert that we were in for a long time.

And the REALISTS that didn't go, that QUIT this team missed it !!!

Missed 85% of the Clemson fans still in their seats 20 minutes after the game ended.

Missed the chants of CLEMSON and TIGERS echoing throughout the stadium and ramps as we finally did leave. And ORANGE and WHITE !!! Just like when we were leaving the Orange Bowl that night in 1982 !!!

And the REALISTS missed it and that is AWESOME !!!!

It may not happen again for 20 more years or we may be there 4 outta 5 years for the next 30 years ....

But Saturday night was REALLY special for those of us that didn't quit this team.

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

So you didn't plan to eat or drink for 2 days? I'm sure

Dec 4, 2011, 8:54 AM

that would have added to your cost. Just kidding- as long as you put another Clemson fan in your seat, nothing wrong with not going.

Re: FLAME AWAY........Dear Dabo, I'm one of those people

Dec 4, 2011, 8:54 AM

If you are complaining about the money, here you go.

1. 4 Club Seats.....$600 (Get cheaper seats $300)
2. Room for 2 nights at the Dunbar.....$600 (Make it a day trip, if you are worried about the money.... $0.00)
3. Gas......$120 (What are you driving, an RV?)
4. Dog to the Kennel......$60 (Have someone check on the dog, do you not have any friends?)

When I do it...I do it right!***

Re: When I do it...I do it right!***

Dec 5, 2011, 8:19 AM

That's not what she said

it sure does make you less of a fan.as in the words of the late,great jimmy v-don't give up,don't ever give up.

Sounds like you are trying to justify something in your mind

Dec 4, 2011, 8:58 AM

It does not matter. Get over it and enjoy your day.

Dec 4, 2011, 8:58 AM

You could have saved $1,000 by staying at a regular hotel and getting tickets in another section. I know there is a market for high end hotels. But when I travel out of own it's for an event and that event occupies most of the time during my visit. I find I'm in the hotel for about 8 hours a day and 6 of those hours are for sleep.

Pitiful***

Dec 4, 2011, 9:00 AM

He never said anything about people that don't come to the

Dec 4, 2011, 6:59 PM

games. He said there are too many quitters out there and the people that quit on this team don't deserve this. He's referring to people that lost faith, stopped supporting, and/or wanted a myriad of changes with this team. Not sure he meant anything about a family saving money.

Re: He never said anything about people that don't come to the

Dec 4, 2011, 9:59 AM

AMEN Vegas - AMEN - that is exactly what he meant.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks for letting a couple more VaTech fans

Dec 4, 2011, 9:05 AM

come to the game

and yes, it DOES make you less of a fan.....and worse, a small person for coming on here in the face of a lot of people WHO DIDN'T GIVE UP ON OUR TIGERS and offering a lame-azz explanation as to why you didn't support the team in a huge game.

We're going to enjoy the victory and the conference championship. You get to reflect on the reasons you quit.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We dont give a crap!***

Dec 4, 2011, 9:10 AM

No one said you had to spend $1500...

Dec 4, 2011, 9:26 AM

Stay at a poorman's $150 a night hotel and get poorman's $70 lower bowl seats like we did. Then you spend 1/3 of the price and still have Christmas, lol.

If you cancel on $1500 because of not having a Christmas you probably overshot your punt coverage....if you catch my drift....

Thanks Dave Ramsey***

Dec 4, 2011, 9:27 AM

sick and tired of being sick and tired

Dec 4, 2011, 10:59 AM

which by the way he did not coin, I have heard it several times in early 90's rap songs

Dec 4, 2011, 9:30 AM

"Why in the world would you think that fans who live 5 hours from Charlotte, with small children, just before Christmas, spend their hard earned money to come watch a team that for 3 of the last 4 weeks has looked like a they had no idea what they were doing!"

Simple answer... Because the rest of us are die hard Fans who will never quit on our Tigers. And yes, it makes you less of a fan, Quitter.

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

If money was the issue.....

Dec 4, 2011, 9:33 AM

...I'm guessing you wouldn't be going anyway. And that's well within reason.

But if you're looking for a reason to be insulted by Dabo's remark, then I'm guessing it's hitting something other than your wallet.

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow.....even Rev. WOW.***

Dec 4, 2011, 9:34 AM

You told us to "Flame Away" and we are...

Dec 4, 2011, 9:53 AM

Why so surprised and bitter?

What'd you expect from a post like that, some sympathy??

We know that by all your posts this morning that you know we're right and kickin yourself for not being there to experience it.

No flame here...just fact.

Dec 4, 2011, 9:59 AM [ in reply to Wow.....even Rev. WOW.*** ]

I can't go to Miami. Our situation is such that only the ghost of Ed McMahon with a Publisher's Clearinghouse check would change that.

And that's OK. Clemson is the champion of those long on heart if short on funds.

But I know and you know who Dabo was speaking to. He was speaking to those clowns ... and they are clowns ... who said to him and the team that they weren't worth the trip. Not that we can't afford to go.... that Clemson wasn't worth time and effort, that we were going to lose out, that he was nothing but rah-rah and sunshine.

I believe he earned the right to put anyone disparaging his players in their proper place. If you take that personally, time for a little look in the mirror.

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agreed Rev. And I'm not one of them. Ask my Bookie, I'd

Dec 4, 2011, 10:43 AM

bet on the Tigers if they were giving the Packers 14 points!

Bingo.***

Dec 4, 2011, 4:48 PM [ in reply to No flame here...just fact. ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you were a young head coach of a young team

Dec 4, 2011, 9:33 AM

and fans were ripping your young team a new one, you'd be critical of the "quitters" as well.

Preach on Dabo.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If you were a young head coach of a young team

Dec 4, 2011, 5:48 PM

Everyone wants to talk about how young this team is. There are 8 Seniors starting on this F'ball team. Dabo still hasn't overcome the "softness culture" imprint from the Tommy Bowden regime. Even though last night was a very pleasant surprise, I still have a bad taste from the fiasco in Columbia where this team showed no heart!

the quitters for 4 weeks were the players n coaches.***

Dec 5, 2011, 3:52 AM [ in reply to If you were a young head coach of a young team ]

Jesus will forgive you

Dec 4, 2011, 9:46 AM

Clemson fans will not

Dec 4, 2011, 10:01 AM

I'm not going to judge your "faniness", but I am going to say you should shop around better for hotels.

$300 a night? Sheesh.

Dec 4, 2011, 10:07 AM

very well said and all VERY TRUE! I gave my tickets away and do n ot regret it @ all! for the last 4 games the Tigers(?) have played like $%^@#$% and all of U know it!they have lost to team they should beat by 21 or more.they have looked LOST on def and pitiful on OO! great win last night but it does not make up for Tech,Wake, NCSU or the dirty coots!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree with you***

Dec 4, 2011, 10:31 AM

Of course, you do!***

Dec 4, 2011, 11:04 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 4, 2011, 10:42 AM

It does make you less of a fan if you gave up on them. Not going is NOT a problem...that is a lot of money. But it seems you lost faith. The only game we lost that was an embarasment was the NC State game. GA Tech was tough at the time we played them. SC has a great team and QB. Let's face it, college teams lose games sometimes. How can they win them all?? I predicted CU would win at least 9 games. There were games on the schedule that we could lose. Jeez man...either you are a Tiger fan or you are not.

Get it together.

I am...hence the "ok with 9-3 or 10-2 comment."***

Dec 4, 2011, 10:44 AM

Would you cancel a trip to church because

Dec 4, 2011, 10:51 AM

God didn't do you right one week?

Are you saying Dabo is God?***

Dec 4, 2011, 10:58 AM

I might if I saw the Preacher at the Gentlemen's Club!***

Dec 4, 2011, 10:58 AM

Dec 4, 2011, 11:16 AM

your math and logistical analysis along with your 100 % justified disgust with the mail - in, no - show in raleigh is understandable...very good $56.00 seats for that one ... yes, my daughter cried at carter-findlay and we were humiliated....but the tigers ain't chopped liver either. they are our team even when they suck and the whole clemson thing is just too kwuel to suck for very long when they do... i really like their chances in miami but you gotta understand...3 of the top 10 teams got the living crap beaten outta themselves yesterday.. you're never as great as you look or as bad as you look and you're only as good as your last game...courage and all the best to you and yours.

Thanks Lance...couldn't agree more!***

Dec 4, 2011, 11:25 AM

It's your money...do what you want to with it.

Dec 4, 2011, 2:31 PM

To miss being at Clemson's first ACC Championship in the last 20 years, that's your fault not Dabo's.

Sounds like you watched the game and pulled for Clemson. Congratulations, you're a fan. I don't think you need any further justification from T-Net. BTY-consider supporting this forum, you seem to have the means.

I'm just glad we can have these types of posts today and not 100+ on how Kevin Steele's defense can't stop anyone.

Go Tigers!
2011 ACC Champions

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geez...I don't want to get in middle of this, but Go TIGERS!

Dec 4, 2011, 2:45 PM

n/m

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You're an idiot.

Dec 4, 2011, 3:37 PM

Don't want to spend the money. That's fine. But once you entered how the team was playing, your decision became something different.

You bought tickets, and assuming you're a reasonably intelligent person, you knew the risks before buying tickets.

And THEN you bailed.

Makes you a quitter.

Now that's your prerogative. You can quit. It's not necessarily a bad thing. But the fact that you're on here at all tells me two things.

You're on some high horse about something someone you don't know called you out because Dabo hit a nerve and you're trying to justify why you made the decision.

And you still want to be a part of whatever it is that's happening here.

You are less of a fan. It's not about money.

Last night's game meant something. You bailed when you thought your team would lose. They weren't worth it to you if they didn't win.

You remind me of my father-in-law ... a South Carolina fan who has become so disillusioned with his team, he refuses to watch games on TV for fear of disappointment. As a result, he's missed two-thirds of the nice things they've done over the past three or four years. I love him, but he's part of why their fan base sucks.

Get off it. Dabo called you out. And now you're pissed. Waahh.

You ARE less of a fan. You are one of these people who tries to make every game a referendum on a coach who has now done something not seen here in 20 years. With 40+ freshman (true and redshirts), no less.

Just admit you didn't think Dabo or the team could do it and that you were wrong. Don't ##### because Dabo called you out.

Bump!***

Dec 4, 2011, 4:55 PM

Dec 4, 2011, 3:58 PM

You should have been there with all of us to support our Tigers! It is never over till the fat lady sings! Great win! Go Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dec 4, 2011, 4:51 PM

You werent ALL IN and thats a fact! I told everyone around me this past week that we were gonna show up and win... and we did... the tigers and me!

GO TIGERS!!!

And me

Dec 4, 2011, 5:36 PM

;)

Charlotte would have been a lot less $$ than Miami! .....

Dec 4, 2011, 4:06 PM

Now you must buy Orange Bowl tickets!

For everyone***

Dec 4, 2011, 4:49 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

POST OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!***

Dec 4, 2011, 4:50 PM

Dabo would never fault anyone for feeling like a game

Dec 4, 2011, 4:54 PM

was out of their budget or even that they felt like they should put their money somewhere else.

It's the negativity he's referring too.

Dec 4, 2011, 5:02 PM

If it was going to impact the lifestyle of your family you should never have spent the money anyway, if it wasn't and you were a true fan you would have went anyway.

The reason this country has a future.

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO

Dec 4, 2011, 5:06 PM

Dabo said exactly what he needed to say..i mean it goes both ways some idiots on here become keyboard warriors and talk bad about him , well Dabo gets the last laugh..and i hope the crow taste good

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Silly excuse....

Dec 4, 2011, 5:06 PM

Dabo did not tell you to get club seats or rooms at the Dunbar.Those 2 prices right there could have been cut waaaaaaaaaaaaay down. Get a neighbor to feed the dog. Lots of teenagers that would have done that for $20 or less.

All of that was YOUR choice and has nothing to do with Dabo or the team.

You are saying all these because you felt like Dabo was right in your living room speaking directly to you. YOU decided what to spend. I am sure there are hundreds of people that spent less than $300 and still have a grand ol' time.

Don't blame Dabo that you were pi ssed during the game, kicking yourself for not attending. All of that was your choice, my friend

Re: Silly excuse....

Dec 4, 2011, 5:31 PM

I was one of those people - bought my tix for my family of 4 BEFORE we beat WF (leap of faith!) - went to that game and swaeted it out with the players, coaches and all the other fans thinking the whole time they would WIN!!!
When they did it was a huge relief. Got a hotel for the night after the game (drove up that day) and all total spent less than $400. That price even included 4 free t-shirts and ticket to the Bobby Bowden Faith and Family event. Something I'm sure was worht more than money and is what Daob is talking about when he says BELIEVE.
Well worth every cent - I had a good feeling about this one that they had already thought they were a lock for the Orange Bowl and were overlooking us.
AWESOME -GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude if you could afford that then Christmas shouldn't be a

Dec 4, 2011, 5:34 PM

problem and if it were, maybe you should check your priorities.

cuheat22 = quitter***

Dec 4, 2011, 5:39 PM

I have no idea what you just said, but point for your sig.***

Dec 6, 2011, 8:26 AM

ALL IN, ALL THE FREAKIN' TIME!!!!!!

Dec 4, 2011, 5:42 PM

Get off TNET...you baby.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

so.....

Dec 4, 2011, 5:45 PM

Why did you buy the Ric, etc. In the first place....did you have these small, kids, dog, and all since October? Did you not know that Christmas was coming in December this year??? What are you talking about? Do you only go to games where victory is guaranteed? And if so, could you forward a list of those games so we can all wager on them....

Dec 4, 2011, 5:50 PM

US old guys respect your opinion.

Danny NEVER took a game off. Dabo needs to humble himself and talk to DF more.

Dec 4, 2011, 5:56 PM

Will everyone please just shut up about who is the better fan? This is not about us it's about those young men who made us proud last night. They played their hearts out and brought home a championship. Give your "best fan" crap a rest and let's all enjoy our win.

Dec 4, 2011, 6:07 PM

Lets see $ 55.00 for a nice room in fort mill.
$ 7.00 train ride $25.00 at Merts,(GREAT FOOD)$ 32.00 at Fatzs ,200.00 tickets, $20.00 gas, Surrounding by graet fans at the game.= GREAT FOOD,GOOD TIME GREAT GAME.
ALL IN ALL THE FREAKIN TIME.

Dec 5, 2011, 1:23 AM

Wasting your breath on this new breed of tiger fans. They are willing and ready to get their #### handed to them by those ######## in that dump called columbia. I guess they don't mind having the chicken fans laughing at us. For me...it bugs the living hayal out of me.

Club level tickets and Dunbar

Dec 5, 2011, 7:52 AM

What a dbag.

Dec 5, 2011, 8:14 AM

Amen brother ... I don't know if I would have crossed the street to see any more performances like the last 4.
I guess Dabo just wants the Pollyanna fan hanging around. Dabo ... note to self ... if it's "All in All the freekin time" ... how do you explain the 4 pitiful performances GT, WF (should have killed them), NC St. and the Coots? Was that "All in"?

Dec 5, 2011, 8:25 AM

You need to head to cola there's a new wagon for you down there.

So, you only support them when they win? Sad. Very sad.***

Dec 5, 2011, 8:45 AM

Dabo may read T-Net?

Dec 5, 2011, 8:49 AM

I think you are trying to justify your attitude and opinion.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dude, you need to learn to use...

Dec 5, 2011, 8:54 AM

Kayak.com or something. $300/night for a hotel room. I didn't pay that much staying in freaking Time Square this summer.

Dec 5, 2011, 11:53 PM

Cuheat,

It sounds to me like you want everyone to know how much money you were going to throw down on the game and all of your amenities. You could have driven the 5 hours each way and saved $600..you could have bought the $25 tickets and saved $500..don't let your ego get in the way of your fandom. That is a $hitty excuse for why you didn't go to the game.

Just sac up and say you made a big mistake because this was the best moment in Clemson football in the past 30 years! Blaming it on Dabo is a pathetic excuse for a so-called Tiger!

Family 4 pack - $100...Econo Lodge - $100...MickeyD's

Dec 6, 2011, 12:54 AM

Dollar Menu...Seeing Clemson win ACCCG - PRICELESS

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 6, 2011, 7:40 AM

well said!

Somebody be braggin bout they money. :)***

Dec 6, 2011, 8:26 AM

Dec 6, 2011, 9:05 AM

CLEMSON already has too many fair weather fans stay at home with your yorkie dog and watch Barney with your kids we dont care if you are at the games or not.

Replies: 95
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic