Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My ballot entry for the Friday Funny™ election
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1,692

My ballot entry for the Friday Funny™ election

Jun 17, 2014, 12:55 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WINNER! No one else needs to apply.

Jun 17, 2014, 12:57 PM

And, this is so funny ... because it's TRUE!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

We forgot to mention that one must have

Jun 17, 2014, 12:58 PM

a Tnet pulse above 70% in order to be considered for entry. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you, and ask that you pay the S&H fee to return you your entry

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

^^RA'ed for Tnet minority discrimination

Jun 17, 2014, 1:01 PM

a phone call to the NAALP (National Association for the Advancement of Low Pulses) has been made. Prepare your

Newb.

Message was edited by: CUAtTheFinishLine®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My team of legal advisors welcomes the challenge, as I pay

Jun 17, 2014, 1:02 PM

them by the hour with zimas.

Also don't blame me for your being voted a coot.

Coot

Message was edited by: CUtiger2012®

^^Jelly

Jun 17, 2014, 1:20 PM

That my entry has more of the funny than all his Friday Funny™'s combined

This has more funny

Jun 17, 2014, 12:58 PM

than CC's post by far!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

no it doesn't

Jun 17, 2014, 1:12 PM

yes, it does.

bich.

South Carolina baseball since 1975: 31 NCAA Tournament appearances including a streak of 14 straight / 12 Super Regional appearances/ 11 College World Series berths / 5 National Championship game appearances / National Champions in 2010 and 2011. The Gamecocks hold 3 NCAA records for postseason success: The most consecutive NCAA tournament wins (22) / The most consecutive wins in the College World Series (12) / The most consecutive home NCAA tournament wins (29).
Since 1992 The Gamecocks have competed in the SEC and have 4 SEC titles / 1 SEC tournament title / 7 SECE titles.

who you callin

Jun 17, 2014, 1:18 PM

a bich neither dsp or GWP are around here!

you don't really believe that do you?

Jun 17, 2014, 1:20 PM

dspninja is always around here. always.

South Carolina baseball since 1975: 31 NCAA Tournament appearances including a streak of 14 straight / 12 Super Regional appearances/ 11 College World Series berths / 5 National Championship game appearances / National Champions in 2010 and 2011. The Gamecocks hold 3 NCAA records for postseason success: The most consecutive NCAA tournament wins (22) / The most consecutive wins in the College World Series (12) / The most consecutive home NCAA tournament wins (29).
Since 1992 The Gamecocks have competed in the SEC and have 4 SEC titles / 1 SEC tournament title / 7 SECE titles.

are you saying that dsp is

Jun 17, 2014, 1:23 PM

omnipresent

Re: are you saying that dsp is

Jun 17, 2014, 2:16 PM

yes. i think. maybe. no. definitely no.

shyatt.

Jun 17, 2014, 1:10 PM

i lost.

One minor change for added giggles.

Jun 17, 2014, 1:13 PM

Change the last line to, "And I hate every one of you goobers"

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Also, RA'd

Jun 17, 2014, 1:14 PM

for stealing my trade marked tradition

yeah, because that is reeeaaally what makes it all

Jun 17, 2014, 1:16 PM

work. (little symbol with eyes rolling) smdh head.

Uh, yes?

Jun 17, 2014, 1:19 PM

Was this a trick question?

Re: yeah, because that is reeeaaally what makes it all

Jun 17, 2014, 1:21 PM [ in reply to yeah, because that is reeeaaally what makes it all ]

99 (<- eyes rolling symbol)

HTH your eyes

Wut? I think this works better

Jun 17, 2014, 1:25 PM

photo santana_zps4347a749.gif

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

You win ... I am too lazy to joogle the gif.***

Jun 17, 2014, 1:38 PM

Re: My ballot entry for the Friday Funny™ election

Jun 17, 2014, 2:40 PM

I bet you goobers think you're funny don't you. I can't believe they allow yall to post this crap here

Lmao***

Jun 17, 2014, 8:38 PM

Re: Lmao***

Jun 17, 2014, 11:57 PM

Nice use of that "macro" by the way.

Re: Lmao***

Jun 18, 2014, 9:22 AM

Not a dayum macro IBWG...Do you even IT bro?

You nailed it!

Jun 17, 2014, 2:45 PM

That's exactly how I imagined him looking like.

#evilfeline

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 24
| visibility 1,692
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic