Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Stay on the bus, or get the #### off. One way or the other.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 39
| visibility 1

Stay on the bus, or get the #### off. One way or the other.

Oct 8, 2009, 9:03 AM

Just make the decision and stick with it.

If you're on, then you've probably already decided to stay on no matter what.

If you quit, then go ahead grab your bags and get the hell off the bus. You're not happy, we get that. So move on with your life. Find something that doesn't make you miserable.

Just make a final decision that most suits you and stand by it 100%. No fence riding. No flipflopping.

I think it's just that simple.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What are you talking about? what is this bus?***

Oct 8, 2009, 9:09 AM

The Blue Bus***

Oct 8, 2009, 9:09 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

This bus:

Oct 8, 2009, 10:23 AM [ in reply to What are you talking about? what is this bus?*** ]

www.furbus.com

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TL4Heisman

Not that this post needs confirmation of its idiocy... but

Oct 8, 2009, 9:16 AM

here goes...

So you are saying that if you questioned the Dabo hire, but supported him, and now are seeing that it may have been a mistake... that you are jumping off the bus?

I support Clemson and Dabo... it doesn't change the fact that there are problems that need to be fixed. If the bus is heading towards a wall, you need to turn it.

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

what happened to the cliff and the magical bridge?

Oct 8, 2009, 9:18 AM

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

a wall magically appeared...

Oct 8, 2009, 9:20 AM

in the form of "no offense" ;)

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

lol. i see............................................. :-)***

Oct 8, 2009, 9:22 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's not idiotic to recommend some of you guys find a life..

Oct 8, 2009, 9:31 AM [ in reply to Not that this post needs confirmation of its idiocy... but ]

If you're not happy with the Dabo hire, guess what, you can't do a darn thing about it now. If you spend countless hours on an internet website, or on the radio, or whatever incessantly complaining about this and that, then maybe you need some professional help, I dunno. But one thing is sure, continuing to state the same gripes over and over and over and over is not good for you or Clemson.

Of course things need to improve. We all have some opinions on that. But there are some guys, like pheebo for instance, who make it their life's mission to complain all day every day. There's something weak and pathetic about guys like that. He ain't happy, we get that. We got it the first 1,000 times you said it. So why would he continue to put himself through it? Just find something else to do with your apparently shallow life and move on.

There is a very clear difference between people who want to constructively talk about things in a semi-intelligent manner, and those just want to b!tch and moan all day. I'm glad you support Clemson and Dabo. Like you, I can see that we need to improve. But unlike you, I can't sit here 5 games into a season and tell you we're definitely going to crash into a wall. If you really think that, then you better get the heck off while you still can. B!tching, moaning, and pretending like you have all the answers is not a good option.

Definition of stupidity:

Oct 8, 2009, 9:39 AM

Accusing people of not having a life due to posting on an internet message board, through posting on the same internet message board.

I'm glad you feel the need to flex your online muscles, but your mom really wouldn't like it if she knew you were skipping middle school english to hang out in the computer lab. Run back to class now.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I didn't say a thing about guys who post on internet message

Oct 8, 2009, 9:43 AM

boards. Try reading a little slower...and especially try a little harder on the grade school wit. Thanks man.

Yeah, they could be a little more witty.....

Oct 8, 2009, 10:19 AM

and use phrases like "deldoe" and "cocklovin" and simply insult people that disagree with them. Or they could purposely avoid the filter to use certain words.

Yeah, that would be MUCH better than grade school wit.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Historic Horseshoe

They could also continue to speak as if they know what

Oct 8, 2009, 5:30 PM

the hell they're talking about, after being completely wrong about Bowden and Spence.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I believe what he's saying

Oct 8, 2009, 10:15 AM [ in reply to Not that this post needs confirmation of its idiocy... but ]

is that the bitchers and moaners (in the extreme) need to decide if they really support Clemson or not. Even an idiot knows that coming on here, claiming all is lost, Dabo can't do it, etc., etc., is useless at best and counter-productive, at worst.

Coming on Tigernet and venting one's spleen does nothing productive. It gets tiresome to have to continually wade through the "we suck" posts to get reasonable posts.

It seems to me, some folks on here need suicide intervention over the current FB record.

More and more, TigerNet is becoming a ###### joke. Shame too. It used to be a reasonable place for Tigers to gather and communicate. Now it's over run with defeatist posts and vitriol. To no good end.

Understand now? If not, flame away candyasses.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I believe what he's saying

Oct 8, 2009, 10:23 AM

mojo tiger, I Agree 100%. Support the school or go find a new cause to support. Some people just don't get it. Your either a Tiger for life or not!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bingo.***

Oct 8, 2009, 12:12 PM [ in reply to I believe what he's saying ]

and whatever you do...

PLEASE do not stand in front of the white line while the bus is moving!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

sage advice.***

I'm on the bus to stay........

Oct 8, 2009, 9:20 AM

but i'm not gonna shut up until our bus driver (whomever that may be) takes us to where WE want to go.

Of course, it's what you are.***

Oct 8, 2009, 9:32 AM

yep. I'm a paying customer.....

Oct 8, 2009, 9:37 AM

they've raised the "bus fee" and said that'll help take us where we want to go..............so I EXPECT to go there

See, you're not making sense...

Oct 8, 2009, 9:41 AM

According to you, this bus is not going where you want it to go and it never will with the existing driver. What you can't seem to understand is that all of your weak and pathetic every hour of every day b!tching and moaning is NOT going to change the direction of the bus. So why not just get off?

if the driver does not eventually take them where........

Oct 8, 2009, 9:45 AM

they want to go (where they said they'd take 'em) the passengers will EVENTUALLY take over the bus and get a new driver....you can only suck so long before the fans will turn.........see Tommy West.

the fans are the lifeblood of the program

LOL

Oct 8, 2009, 9:53 AM

It's bad enough you think you're accomplishing things by spending all day everyday b!tching and moaning on a sports message board, but it's an entirely new level of pathetic if you think you're going to change the course of "the bus" right now by doing it.

If you feel it's your life's mission is to overthrow the current staff, then grab a bunch of your buddies (assuming you have some) and go knock on Terry Don's door. But it's wasted energy and you're not fixing anything by acting like an idiot on tigernet, all day everyday.

In any case, if you think the bus is crashing then you need to get the hell off.

It seemed to work to get rid of Tommy...So bash away***

Oct 8, 2009, 11:14 AM

Yeah, that's what did it...

Oct 8, 2009, 12:08 PM

Man some of you people are really out there.

Some people fail to see that they're riding the short bus.***

Oct 8, 2009, 3:44 PM

Re: LOL

Oct 8, 2009, 7:24 PM [ in reply to LOL ]

Uncontainable! You need to let Pheebo alone. You should understand that he has an inferior complex & it eats at him 24 hours a day. So, he wants others to suffer as well. best place he can do that right now is T-net.
Pathetic I know, but he will not change. His life is a living H$&* & he wants everyone elses to be. Just don't read his post & you will fare better for it!

Well, we have a new driver. Let him drive for more than a

Oct 8, 2009, 5:35 PM [ in reply to if the driver does not eventually take them where........ ]

few miles before you declare that he isn't capable.

The lack of success of previous drivers aren't his fault.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

I've been off the bus all along...no fairweather fan here!***

Oct 8, 2009, 9:46 AM

nor fan for that matter.***

Oct 8, 2009, 10:20 AM

Re: Stay on the bus, or get the #### off. One way or the other.

Oct 8, 2009, 3:12 PM

Now our pets heads are falling off! Seriously, so your saying theres a chance? OK, enough with the jokes. I get you bus analogy, but didn't you forget to tell everyone that the driver got the bus lost and now the tires have been "jacked". This baby ain't going anywhere anytime soon lol.

So is the bus...

Oct 8, 2009, 5:13 PM

Dabo or Clemson? Or Dabo is the bus driver and Clemson is the bus? Or I'm on the bus and I'm driving? Or I'm just listening to my ipod and stevie wonder is driving but I'm "all on" the bus. Or is it like the matrix and there is no bus at all, it's all in our minds? Or perhaps we could have this discussion outside of a metaphor...

(sorry I was bored)

Technical question...

Oct 8, 2009, 5:29 PM

to stay on the bus, is it required that we misguidedly equate support for a coach and support for Clemson?

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is one not an extension of the other?

Oct 8, 2009, 5:33 PM

Since we're being technical.

No, one is employer

Oct 8, 2009, 5:35 PM

and has my unending loyalty and support.

The other is employee, and has not yet earned any loyalty or support.

If you support the entity wouldn't you naturally support its

Oct 8, 2009, 5:41 PM

decisions as well. They are after all an extension of that which you hold dear.

Not flaming, it just seems the natural progression.

No, that's called blind loyalty...

Oct 8, 2009, 5:46 PM

if you support a President during his candidacy and the early part of his term, are you required to support every action he takes?

When I say Clemson has my loyalty and support, that means that no matter how much I disagree with an AD decision (like the repeated decisions to keep Tommy Bowden), or a University policy, or a President's campaign to put us in the top 20, I will still show up at Death Valley (and Littlejohn and BTF when I can) wearing orange and cheering for the Tigers.

Then, when the game(s) is over, I will voice my concern (if any) about people who may be holding Clemson back from it's full potential, whether that be TDP, Barker, or Dabo.

More than reasonable and I think we agree.***

Oct 8, 2009, 6:05 PM

Re: Stay on the bus, or get the #### off. One way or the other.

Oct 8, 2009, 9:49 PM

I think YOU are on the Short bus yourself...this is stupid...and No I am not all in, never was, I am all in with winning, not with some gumbo.

Replies: 39
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic