Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ENOUGH!!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 77
| visibility 1

ENOUGH!!!

Dec 6, 2010, 8:23 PM

if you dont like the bowlgame, you dont like the coach, you dont like the athletic director, or the team then
go. nobody is making you watch the bowl game. nobody is making you listen to the press conferences or read the transcripts. nobody is making you wear orange or go to games. go and take your negativity with you.yeah im as unhappy as anyone about how the season went, but until you strap on a helmet and go out on the field with this team you really have nothing to say. im gonna root for clemson to win as always and pull for our seniors who have spent the last 4 or 5 years working their butts off.
and this is how we repay them as "FANS"

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ENOUGH!!!

Dec 6, 2010, 8:24 PM

AMEN .......................

Well said!***

Dec 6, 2010, 8:25 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

agreed

Dec 6, 2010, 8:26 PM

nm

Re:That's the spirit.***

Dec 6, 2010, 8:27 PM

A lot of this negativity comes from young people.

Dec 6, 2010, 8:29 PM

They know everything and are going to change everything bad with Clemson football. Us older folks know they are misguided little fools.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: A lot of this negativity comes from young people.

Dec 6, 2010, 8:34 PM

im 33 i dont know if it makes me young or old. i grew up in the 80's and saw the struggles of 90's. we gotta just give this guy time. tommy got ten years

And a lot of it comes from us old people, who are wise

Dec 6, 2010, 8:47 PM [ in reply to A lot of this negativity comes from young people. ]

enough to see the error in how Dabo continues to handle Parker. It's a bigger and more telling error than just how it pertains to the bowl game......

Equating your age to your intelligence is foolish...

Dec 6, 2010, 9:00 PM [ in reply to A lot of this negativity comes from young people. ]

But let's run with your concept Socrates...

Youth = Misguided Little Fool
Misguided Little Fools = Should be censored and their input ignored
Dabo = Young
Dabo = Misguided Little Fool
Dabo = Should be censored and his input ignored

Point. Set. Match.

"Excuse me? I don't go down to your work and tell you how to flip the burger!"

Thanks for proving my point hayseed !***

Dec 6, 2010, 9:26 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You never had a point...

Dec 6, 2010, 9:44 PM

a point requires forethought and a supportive case.

You have a retarded opinion and you thought you'd spew it out on "dat dare mesage bored."

"Excuse me? I don't go down to your work and tell you how to flip the burger!"

Re: Equating your age to your intelligence is foolish...

Dec 7, 2010, 12:17 AM [ in reply to Equating your age to your intelligence is foolish... ]

I4CUTigers = Florida Resident
Florida Resident = Jorts
Jorts = Idiot
Idiot = Should be censored and their input ignored
I4CUTigers = Should be censored and his input ignored

Nullified

You old guys are privileged!

Dec 6, 2010, 10:38 PM [ in reply to A lot of this negativity comes from young people. ]

You don't know how good yall have it! You can actually REMEMBER the last time we had a good football team! I was 1 the last time we won the ACC. Us young guns are stuck listening to you guys talk about the days when we were good only wondering what it must have been like

QFT

Dec 8, 2010, 9:31 PM

I think I'm the way I am because I have to sit listen to how great this team was and all I see each season is mediocrity.

some of us remember when we were bad before we were good***

Dec 8, 2010, 9:33 PM [ in reply to You old guys are privileged! ]

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Most of us are saying that the players should be rewarded

Dec 6, 2010, 8:29 PM

for their hard work by not playing Parker, who seems to have a different set of rules than what they are under.

No one knows more than I do how hard these kids work. I also think Parker has betrayed them.

"Every man is my superior, in that I may learn something from him."

Re: Most of us are saying that the players should be rewarded

Dec 6, 2010, 8:41 PM

i think parker mentally checked out when he missed that throw vs auburn. i would like to see boyd play to get ready for next year.

I'd say that's what 90% of us are saying. It's just easier

Dec 6, 2010, 8:45 PM [ in reply to Most of us are saying that the players should be rewarded ]

for these fools to turn it into "YER HATIN THE TEAM!!!!!!".

People can't even discuss a major coaching error without setting up a bizarre strawman argument about your fanhood.

As much as I enjoy listening to you b!+ch, gripe, moan . . .

Dec 6, 2010, 8:38 PM

and complain, it is getting a little old, understanding that if I don't want to see or hear it, I don't have to come here, but, really!? Under the heading of W#F, Clemson had a bad year and some things are not the greatest, but it is just college sports, it isn't life; who said Clemson was exempt from bad years in sports unlike the rest of us? and by the same token, 1980 was 30 years ago, and it isn't like there was a streak of BCS type bowls between then and now, y'all are climbing the same mountain we are, like that or not, admit that or not, doesn't keep it from being true; Clemson had a tough year, you get up, wipe yourself off, pick your gear up off the ground, start walking again, and don't b!+ch about it, under the heading of welcome to the real world; doing otherwise is tremendously juvenile; just sayin', understanding I'm going to get slammed for doing so, bring it - g&b

Re: As much as I enjoy listening to you b!+ch, gripe, moan . . .

Dec 6, 2010, 8:44 PM

gamecocks cannot even stand in the shadow of clemson's accomplishments. 6-6 would be a great record for birds... and just think we are only one more win for clemson and one more loss for pitiful birds from having the same number of losses. i don't see why birds are so happy with a 9-4 season and a so so bowl. i guess for them it is great.. ha ha... have fun.

When you get over yourselves, stop patting yoursleves . . .

Dec 6, 2010, 8:48 PM

on the back for beating us more times than we've beaten you, stop being legends in your own minds, and realize that if you didn't have South Carolina, at least historically, you'd have very little else in the relm of national prominence, realize there is a great deal of work to be done, issues to actually address, and focus on the task at hand, you might start getting somewhere - g&b

Re: When you get over yourselves, stop patting yoursleves . . .

Dec 6, 2010, 9:00 PM

you won , congradulations. you beat 6-6 clemson team.
your team has won 51% of its games all-time. were over 60%. facts are facts. this was the 3rd best season in southcarolina history and you got taken behind the woodshed on national tv. go back to your own board and pat yourself ont the back for a job well-done gamecock!

That's fine with me, . . .

Dec 6, 2010, 9:04 PM

I have said for years that when Clemson no longer had South Carolina to hang its hat on it would be a bad situation; keep thinking the way you have, it is all coming together as long as you do - g&b

Re: That's fine with me, . . .

Dec 6, 2010, 9:27 PM

Garnet and Black why are you on our board which is for our Orange and White brethren? I have been blessed to live for 63 years and have been a Tiger fan for 53 of those years and one thing has never changed in all those years, and that is Gamecock arrogance of thinking you are more than you really are.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, . . .

Dec 6, 2010, 9:32 PM

we feel the same about you, difference is, we now hold the present and $17M+ a year from the SEC looks pretty good at making it better; once was a time when Clemson had the upper hand in coaching, facilities, and direction, but that has changed, be interesting to see what happens - g&b

P.S. - It does appear we agree on one thing however, . . .

Dec 6, 2010, 9:34 PM

love my Yankees, from Thurmon Munson and those boys on is as far back as I go - g&b

Re: P.S. - It does appear we agree on one thing however, . . .

Dec 6, 2010, 9:39 PM

I go back to Don Larsens no hitter in 1956.

Did not have the honor of seeing that. - g & b***

Dec 6, 2010, 9:39 PM

Re: Did not have the honor of seeing that. - g & b***

Dec 6, 2010, 9:45 PM

It was like it was yesterday. I have Mickey Mantles prints all over the walls in my office at home. Keep pulling for the Yankees and congrats on the year your Gamecocks had. We will try and change our luck mext year.

Re: Been a yankee fan all my life but you are enough to make

Dec 6, 2010, 10:14 PM [ in reply to P.S. - It does appear we agree on one thing however, . . . ]

me change.

LMAO. So true though.***

Dec 6, 2010, 10:15 PM

g&b is going to come back with, "as long as that works for

Dec 6, 2010, 10:16 PM [ in reply to Re: Been a yankee fan all my life but you are enough to make ]

you." Just wait for it. LOL

Dec 6, 2010, 11:14 PM [ in reply to Re: Been a yankee fan all my life but you are enough to make ]

Thanks man!

Dec 6, 2010, 11:16 PM [ in reply to Re: Been a yankee fan all my life but you are enough to make ]

Are you ant kin to Jimmy and Billy Carter the peanut farmers?

Re: When you get over yourselves, stop patting yoursleves . . .

Dec 6, 2010, 9:03 PM [ in reply to When you get over yourselves, stop patting yoursleves . . . ]

actually i remember the national championship. oh and beating the crap out of you guys almost every year of my life. 45-0. 63-17. 29-7.

As long as that works for you, it works for me . . .

Dec 6, 2010, 9:06 PM

nothing like arrogance and stubborness to help the other side - g&b

Your arrogance is why most people are sick of your posts.

Dec 6, 2010, 9:10 PM

No one is exactly climbing up to the summit of gamecock mountain to hear your erudite highness spew your non-stop words of wisdom, and yet it continues.

If you had the ability to post without talking down to people, it would take you far, but I feel it's probably innate by this point.

Have it your way, fine with me. - g & b***

Dec 6, 2010, 9:14 PM

That is EXACTLY right. Well said.***

Dec 6, 2010, 9:50 PM [ in reply to Your arrogance is why most people are sick of your posts. ]

Re: You're arguing with a sicko who had rather spend . .

Dec 6, 2010, 9:12 PM [ in reply to Re: When you get over yourselves, stop patting yoursleves . . . ]

his time on this board rather than one supporting his team.

I support my board and team just fine, and T-Net too, . . .

Dec 6, 2010, 9:16 PM

looks like you can't say the same - g&b

And there it is. The "I support tnet and you don't" comment

Dec 6, 2010, 9:53 PM

It is always just a matter of time before the great g&b reminds us how wonderful of a person he is for supporting his rival's board. Oh the irony.

Re I've spent more money supporting Clemson then you can

Dec 6, 2010, 10:04 PM [ in reply to I support my board and team just fine, and T-Net too, . . . ]

dream of.

Maybe we are climinbing the same mountain. Difference is,

Dec 6, 2010, 8:48 PM [ in reply to As much as I enjoy listening to you b!+ch, gripe, moan . . . ]

we already know what the view from the top is like.

I'd venture to say that more than 50% of your active . . .

Dec 6, 2010, 8:49 PM

base was either not alive at the time and only heard about it or too young to remember it - g&b

Assuming that 50% of our active base is under age 32 or 33

Dec 6, 2010, 8:52 PM

would be possible if and only if you ignored all known stats and demographics.

That's fine, have it your way, I am completely fine . . .

Dec 6, 2010, 8:54 PM

with you being exactly where you are - g&b

"Have it your way." A phrase familiar to many coots. Haha.***

Dec 6, 2010, 10:38 PM

I remember it like it was yesterday. Winning the NC was a

Dec 6, 2010, 8:56 PM [ in reply to I'd venture to say that more than 50% of your active . . . ]

great way to celebrate my 2nd birthday.

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Perhaps it is time to stop looking, and relying on for . . .

that matter, at the past, and focus on the future - g&b

No doubt. I have been a Clemson fan since 1998 when I

Dec 6, 2010, 9:11 PM

was accepted there. I didn't have the pleasure of growing up a Clemson fan. I have never known what it's like to experience success. But it's still better than being a Gamecock

;)

Sorry I couldn't resist that one!

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

LOL - Understand and . . .

Dec 6, 2010, 9:18 PM

that last comment is completely fair, I'm good with it - g&b

More great words of wisdom from the magnificent g&b. I mean

Dec 6, 2010, 9:56 PM [ in reply to Perhaps it is time to stop looking, and relying on for . . . ]

really. Get the he!! over yourself g&b. You are freaking pathetic. Your arrogance knows no bounds.

Dude I was there and saw us win a a NC !! Come back when .

Dec 7, 2010, 2:17 AM [ in reply to I'd venture to say that more than 50% of your active . . . ]

you can say the same about the chickens !!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brokeback Mountain?***

Dec 6, 2010, 8:51 PM [ in reply to As much as I enjoy listening to you b!+ch, gripe, moan . . . ]

No doubt you live in Johnstone 335 . . .

Dec 6, 2010, 8:53 PM

speaking of juvenile - g&b

Re: No doubt you live in Johnstone 335 . . .

Dec 6, 2010, 9:09 PM

live it up, enjoy the moment. fla will get another tebow-like QB. tennessee is too big a national name not to get back, and uga is still uga. AS CHIRS FOWLER SAID ON ESPN LAST NIGHT DURING THE BOWL SELECTION SHOW, "IF S.C. LOSES TO FSU IN THE BOWL GAME, ITS JUST ANOTHER 5-LOSS SEASON FOR SOUTHCAROLINA." THAT IS YOU NATIONAL PERSPECTIVE. NOW WHO'S A LEGEND IN THEIR OWN HEAD???

What he said last night was correct, the difference . . .

Dec 6, 2010, 9:13 PM

being, we know who we are and where we come from, we have no expectation of respect, we know we have to earn it, we are not handicapped by our own perception of ourselves based on some sort of historical previous accomplishment, we are not of the impression that there is anything in the past that is going to make a difference in the future, but rather of the understanding that there is no reason to look back, only to look forward; every loss is a lesson, every pain is motivation, each new day is a new opportunity - g&b

Two things I like about you g&b...you help support this site

Dec 6, 2010, 9:17 PM

and you don't behave like a coot or "some" of my Tiger brothers. What you have to say is reasonable. I may not always agree but I can see where you're coming from.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks for the props, . . .

Dec 6, 2010, 9:20 PM

people are people, they all behave differently, it doesn't change because of the color of a shirt or logo on a hat, Gamecock or Tiger - g&b

Wrong, he behaves like an arrogant coot. Just sayin...***

Dec 6, 2010, 9:59 PM [ in reply to Two things I like about you g&b...you help support this site ]

Re: Let me say it thils way--I can't stand the son of a gun.***

Dec 6, 2010, 10:06 PM [ in reply to Two things I like about you g&b...you help support this site ]

Here, here. I'll toast to that!

Dec 6, 2010, 10:08 PM

I can't wait to hear his words of wisdom in his next response.

g&b is a snake. feel sorry for people who can't see that.***

Dec 6, 2010, 10:13 PM [ in reply to Two things I like about you g&b...you help support this site ]

That's funny rat thurr..I don't curr who yarr***

Dec 6, 2010, 9:04 PM [ in reply to Brokeback Mountain?*** ]

Oh thanks g&b. You have made us all feel so warm and fuzzy

Dec 6, 2010, 10:01 PM [ in reply to As much as I enjoy listening to you b!+ch, gripe, moan . . . ]

inside. Get off your high horse you arrogant coot. You are just sickening.

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dec 6, 2010, 8:55 PM

enough of tdp and nape. agreed!!!

Kind of how I feel about the TSA scans. Eerybody that

doesn't want to be scanned, y'all can all go get on that plane over there, nobody on it was checked.

head in the sand ^^^^^^^***

Dec 6, 2010, 8:56 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

sand in the head^^^^^^^^***

Right on !!!******

Dec 6, 2010, 9:43 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Had ENOUGH of Dabo, Terry Don, and Barker...

Dec 6, 2010, 10:00 PM

and morons like you that blow sunshine up their aholes.

The guy is right. You aren't going to do anything.***

Dec 6, 2010, 10:16 PM

and just ### are you going to do bub?!

Dec 6, 2010, 10:18 PM

Cheer on Dabo for the next decade. Hope you like watching some sorry football and don't mind getting stomped by Carolina each year.

Dec 6, 2010, 10:21 PM

Glad you are happy with a suckey season, a suckey record, and a suckey bowl.

thats not why people are upset though***

Dec 8, 2010, 8:59 PM

Wow. We have a seriously strange...

Dec 8, 2010, 9:56 PM

connection going on here. You said exactly what I wanted to say but couldn't fit it in less than 500 words!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let us not be deceived by phrases about ‘Man taking charge of his own destiny.’ All that can really happen is that some men will take charge of the destiny of others. . . . The more completely we are planned the more powerful they will be. - C.S. Lewis

Replies: 77
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic