Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
To Those That Are Down On The Tigers...A Few Apologies:
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,903

To Those That Are Down On The Tigers...A Few Apologies:

Sep 5, 2010, 2:30 PM

1. I apologize that it only took Clemson 18 Minutes to score 35 Points and NTS 41 Minutes to score 10 points

2. I am sorry Our Defense caused 2 Ints and 6 Punts

3. I am sorry we now have a special teams returner that is shortening the field and allowing faster drives.

4. I am sorry that 2 running backs had 224 yards rushing at 10+ yards per carry. If we were the normal 5 yards per carry it would have stretched the drives out longer.

5. I am sorry we threw to 7 different recievers. Having a one trick pony may have been simpler.

6. Finally, and most importantly, I am most sorry that we cannot creat a "Time-Loop" constantly keeping us in 1981 when we won the NC.

I am truly......Truly sorry

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Artist Formerly Known as "The FIGHTINGDABOS"

im with ya. people need to stop lookin at negatives its a W

Sep 5, 2010, 2:42 PM

thats all that maters. maybe its our ### game that we have every year. cheer up its not the end of our season.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nice post.***

Sep 5, 2010, 4:09 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Exactly, it is game one. All over the country teams look bad***

Sep 5, 2010, 4:14 PM

Re: To Those That Are Down On The Tigers...A Few Apologies:

Sep 5, 2010, 4:18 PM

BAM! Hit the nail on the head.

Thanks for the perspective...great post! Go Tigers!!!!!!!!!!***

Sep 5, 2010, 4:29 PM

No Problem***

Sep 5, 2010, 8:12 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Artist Formerly Known as "The FIGHTINGDABOS"

Why so defensive about a little criticism? Dabo is down

Sep 5, 2010, 8:23 PM

on certain aspects. I'm not too worried but we didn't play that well.

CLEMSON – Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney addressed members of the media Sunday in his usual Sunday afternoon teleconference, and he said that after watching the film of Clemson’s 35-10 victory over North Texas that the Tigers have a lot to improve on before taking on Presbyterian next Saturday.

“First game, overall, I thought it was pretty good,” Swinney said. “Obviously we have a lot to improve on and we'll try to work on that this week and try to hold guys accountable for their jobs. The bad - obviously, defensively, we didn't play well enough. I was really disappointed in our time of possession and the amount of yards we gave up. I don't want to take anything away from North Texas, but it wasn't a good start for us defensively. “We forced a lot of third downs but we didn't get off the field. We didn't tackle well.
We have to take this film and challenge the guys and play like we're capable of this week and get better. We'll get back to work tomorrow with the players, put this one to bed and get on to Presbyterian."

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The difference is....

Sep 5, 2010, 9:19 PM

Tigernet thinks Saturday spelled DOOM and GLOOM for the rest of the season.

Dabo thinks:
“Obviously we have a lot to improve on and we'll try to work on that this week and try to hold guys accountable for their jobs."

"We have to take this film and challenge the guys and play like we're capable of this week and get better."

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Photobucket

Kudo's to Dabo for admitting it.***

Sep 5, 2010, 11:23 PM [ in reply to Why so defensive about a little criticism? Dabo is down ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Quality reading and in two weeks...

Sep 5, 2010, 8:54 PM

....hopefully it will be a similar post for winning ugly again

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,903
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic