Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Im behind DABO 100%
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Im behind DABO 100%

Jul 7, 2010, 6:01 PM

you pessimistic jerks need to get over yourselves. Dabo did what tb couldnt do in one full season. Dabo has surrounded himself with an outstanding coaching staff and his recruiting has only begun to blossum. He is bringing us back to the way Tiger football was when we won our championship under Danny. Hard-nose punch you in the mouth football. Get ready for a good season with or without KP. Dabo is a passionate coach with a winning mentality. Im all in, and of course their will be some bumps in the road, but our D is going to be stout, and as long as we can manage 17 points a game, we have a dang good shot to win. Go Tigers and im pumped about TIGER football 2010. Go Tigers!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you aint 110%, you ain't sh##...;-)***

Jul 7, 2010, 6:03 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Keep your filthy hands off my rock!"

Jul 8, 2010, 10:57 AM

;)

Not I said the little red hen.He can recruit but cant coach

Jul 7, 2010, 6:30 AM

Mark my words without Spiller and Ford we will see his real colors. Hope Im REALLY wrong but wouldnt bet on it. I will still root for my tigers no matter who coaches.

Serious question

Jul 7, 2010, 6:19 PM

What coaching decisions has he made that lead you to believe he can't coach?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He should have called more touchdowns when we lost.

Jul 7, 2010, 6:32 PM

That way, we wouldn't have lost. Also, he needs to fire TDP and Barker... and something about a slush fund. Oh and he doesn't have coaching experience... so even if he wins 9 or 10 games again, out of disrespect for his lack of previous experience... he needs to be replaced with a coach proven to win at another school... like Byrnes.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And don't forget his idiotic strategy of losing to Maryland.***

Jul 7, 2010, 6:33 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hmm? Beat down by the coots and losing to Tech twice?

Jul 8, 2010, 10:55 AM [ in reply to Serious question ]

We had a ton of talent last year and didnt get it done. If it werent for Spiller being an absolute stud we would have lost 2-3 more games. I dont know when yall will admit that Dabo is NOT the right guy. He can motivate and recruit....I will give him that....but he is not a head coach.

Re: Hmm? Beat down by the coots and losing to Tech twice?

Jul 8, 2010, 10:56 AM

bet you anything you want that he is a head coach.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hmm? Beat down by the coots and losing to Tech twice?

Jul 8, 2010, 10:58 AM

Dont understand....Is that boo bonics?

Consider your words marked! ******

Jul 7, 2010, 6:21 PM [ in reply to Not I said the little red hen.He can recruit but cant coach ]

null

Re: Not I said the little red hen.He can recruit but cant coach

Jul 7, 2010, 6:42 PM [ in reply to Not I said the little red hen.He can recruit but cant coach ]

so you'll still root for them but you're not behind him 100%?

wow.

Some of you almost seem to WANT something bad to happen so you can say you were right. I am glad I am not that miserable.

Re: Not I said the little red hen.He can recruit but cant coach

Jul 8, 2010, 4:29 AM [ in reply to Not I said the little red hen.He can recruit but cant coach ]

your an idiot. he brings heart which was lacking for years. if your not all in then you dont love clemson

little red hen, eh?***

Jul 8, 2010, 6:37 AM [ in reply to Not I said the little red hen.He can recruit but cant coach ]

"Not I said the little red hen"....

Jul 7, 2010, 6:22 PM

that is so gay!

Re: Im behind DABO 100%

Jul 7, 2010, 7:53 PM

You mean smashmouth FB like vs. MD.? Or smashmouth vs. USC which outran Clemson 248-43 in yards? Or maybe how the Tigers smashmouthed the woeful KY Wildcats in running? Hmmm, I bet you are "All in". Yeah, that's the sayimg, all in baby.

Re: Im behind DABO 100%

Jul 7, 2010, 9:51 PM

Seems like your trying to convince yourself with all the talk of what TB didn't do,Danny Ford did do,a season with or without Kyle Parker,talking about passion,a winning mentality,but bumps alomg the way.And if Clemson doesn't score 17 points a game and goes 5-7 with a second consecutive loss to the coots,will you still be behind Dabo 100% in ,or will you be saying we should have looked harder for a new head coach?

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic