Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
South Carolina...You want to know why you aren't big time?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 2,228

South Carolina...You want to know why you aren't big time?

Nov 24, 2009, 2:57 PM

Because you let Miley Cyrus and her band of teeny boppers affect a game time? The big mighty SEC has let Hahhah Montana control when they play (and probably lose again) to Clemson. How important is football to you? I suppose as important as an unheard Jay Z song....

You are lame. You are pathetic. You are not men. You know nothing of football or the big time. You are a bunch of pimply faced little girls that wail and scream at teen icons like Miley Cyrus and Lou Holtz.

You are an abomination to football. Your school should quit playing football altogether. What an embarassment. Have you no shame? Have you no pride? For all that is holy, show some backbone.

You embarass me. I fart in your general direction you bunch of Rooster crowing, chicken wearing, #### loving pansies. Never would this happen in Clemson or Tuscaloosa or Auburn or AThens. You ought to make yourselves sick. #### you.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great

Nov 24, 2009, 3:07 PM

Well put! I am sitting in my office laughing my ### off... Best post of 2009.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're the man. I'm saving this.

Nov 24, 2009, 3:09 PM

Funny as sh!t.

Lou Holtz is a teen icon?***

Nov 24, 2009, 3:12 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TL4Heisman

duh....get with the times man!

Nov 24, 2009, 3:46 PM

:)

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

All through this retarded post, you sound alot like them.

Nov 24, 2009, 3:12 PM

You really think the 15,000 people at a concert had any affect on the 100,000 that will be in and around Williams-Brice Saturday? No. ESPN made this decision. You sound just like all gamecock fans over at FGF that twist and turn every tidbit into something making Clemson "classless" or "pitiful", making their every thought an abortion with a 9-iron.

Just stop it.

Re: All through this retarded post, you sound alot like them.

Nov 24, 2009, 3:15 PM

Yeah, I think everybody should know that you are right, but this is a week that anybody can twist what ever they wish in an attempt to be funny. Some people just don't know that blow hards almost never come off as funny.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just go here jackleg....

Nov 24, 2009, 3:17 PM [ in reply to All through this retarded post, you sound alot like them. ]

http://www.palmettoscoop.com/2009/11/16/miley-cyrus-forces-noon-kickoff-for-usc-clemson/

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Any better proof than an Op-Ed?***

Nov 24, 2009, 3:23 PM

She's got redneck face ***

Nov 24, 2009, 3:31 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I enjoyed your original post and all - but using this link

Nov 24, 2009, 4:15 PM [ in reply to Just go here jackleg.... ]

to prove your point is funny in itself. That would be like the blogger who writes PalmettoScoop using your post to "prove" the game was moved because of Miley Montana.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

well, I guess we see who's right and wrong on this subject

Nov 24, 2009, 4:19 PM [ in reply to Just go here jackleg.... ]

some people should keep their #### mouths shut before taking up for the Lams ### Coots and making themselves look like a Coot.

Point for using "jackleg." Funny as he!!***

Nov 24, 2009, 6:22 PM [ in reply to Just go here jackleg.... ]

Re: South Carolina...You want to know why you aren't big time?

Nov 24, 2009, 5:46 PM

This is excellent!

That about sums it up!!***

Nov 24, 2009, 6:41 PM

You think the will

Nov 24, 2009, 7:21 PM

leave the concert early also?

FSU v Florida and LSU v Arkansas are this weekend

Nov 24, 2009, 7:22 PM

ESPN cannot have a game during the CBS broadcast at 3:30. They put Tennessee v Kentucky at 7 on ESPNU and UGA v GTech at 7 because its an ACC slot. It was either 12pm on ESPN or 7pm on ESPNU and the Carolina v Clemson game was chosen over the Tennessee game for ESPN.

Do you really think ESPN would rather show the USC game over LSU/Arkansas or UGA/Ga Tech? Do you really think CBS would choose the USC game as the game of the week. The idea that a concert has any impact on the game time is hilarious. USC and Clemson have zero say in when the game is played. ESPN payed 2+ billion dollars to own the rights to the game, which means they get to decide when its played...period. Out of any school, Clemson should know that the school doesn't get to choose the game time.

Replies: 16
| visibility 2,228
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic