Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Campus: Photo Update...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Campus: Photo Update...

Aug 3, 2009, 8:37 PM

Went up to Clemson on Thursday of last week for a random trip (had a day off and just wanted to get back) and I took a few pics of the construction around campus.

Phase II of the WEZ, from what I can tell, is complete on the outside. I did not see any current construction on the facade or surrounding areas. I assume what is left to do is only on the inside. It looks just amazing. To think about what Memorial Stadium looked like a few years ago...it is an amazing sight to see now.

Beautiful Tiger Field is becoming QUITE the facility. I remember the first time I saw the white and blue painted concrete sitting over by Jervey Meadows and I thought it was hideous. It was ours, but it was ugly. Even at that point it was considered one of the best facilities in the country. Boy have we come a long way. This place will be one of the most intimidating places in the country to play come Regional time.

The memorial across from Memorial Stadium (in the old handicapped access lot) is really nice. Although I have to admit, I had to look at the artist's conception to really grasp what was being built. Very nice addition to campus with a HECK of a lot of meaning!

On a side note, we had a chance (the wife and I) to get in DV with our new puppy. I will most definitely take #### for having such a wimpy dog, but I thought it was worth sharing the last pic. Our dog got to rub the rock!

Enjoy!

EDIT: Pictures were taken midday so please excuse the over exposure.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BTW...here is some perspective for you...

Aug 3, 2009, 8:41 PM

The first picture was the first picture of the WEZ construction I took.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

thanks for the pics - but that is a lame lookin dog !!!!!!!!***

Aug 3, 2009, 8:49 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Haha, its my wife's doing. She gets what she wants!***

Aug 3, 2009, 8:49 PM

No worries, the next dog is a chocolate lab named Bowman.***

Aug 3, 2009, 8:53 PM [ in reply to thanks for the pics - but that is a lame lookin dog !!!!!!!!*** ]

you already got 'plans' for the lil fur ball?

Aug 3, 2009, 8:56 PM

isn't the wife gonna ask questions?

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks! Let's hope your pup doesn't give '110%' while it's

Aug 3, 2009, 8:51 PM

being held. That could get messy...

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Campus: Photo Update...

Aug 3, 2009, 8:55 PM

Your dog is cute!

LMAO at the photo of your dog rubbing the rock - thanks,...

but now everyone will want to have a photo of their dog rubbing the rock. Question is, how old does a dog have to be to have to have a ticket to football games!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

it's rub the rock, not hump it!***

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Your lame-a$$ dog didn't pee on the rock - did it ?***

Aug 3, 2009, 9:08 PM

Joe...About what time were the West End Zone pics taken?

Aug 3, 2009, 9:18 PM

My seats are in the shade in the pic, just wondering what time to expect the shade. Thanks.

Thanks Joe.***

Aug 3, 2009, 9:18 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The WestZone is done on the inside...

Aug 3, 2009, 9:22 PM

and the coaches have moved into their offices. I was in there a week or so ago and it's really nice. McFadden is empty while they replace the heating and AC unit. It's been amazing to watch the progress of the left field stands. All of what you saw was about 8 working days worth of work. It could be done before football season is over. I understand they're about 3 weeks ahead of schedule on left field. The weight room in Jervey has largely been turned over to the Olympic sports.

Good work!

Aug 4, 2009, 8:14 AM

and I like the dog, too!

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic