Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We really do have the best alleged rival in football
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,816

We really do have the best alleged rival in football

May 7, 2009, 8:29 PM

I really have to give it to the Gamecocks, the memories they have provided in my short life will be forever cherished. Seeing them come so close, only to fail again and again gets me crying with laughter

First, the catch, then the shove, 63-17, the brawl, the arrests.. The list goes on and on,... Starbursts, Moe Thompson's basement, Carkea, back like cooked crack, and oh the look on their faces when Ben hall streaked down the middle of the field for the Tiger's 3rd score in so many minutes. Columbia is also the only place in the world where "next year" starts in Novemeber.. I am laughing too hard, I must stop...

Then there was the Holtz "Retirement", How many legends have we retired now, I lost track?, And from the look of things, it wont be long before we retire Stevo's arrogantass. I can only imagine the back handed comments he will leave on that program when he finally gets fed up and takes off.

From year to year I do not think their antics could get any more entertaining, but they have a whole new class of recruits waiting to march off the cliff.

Best of all, their fans never seem to learn. It is like repeatedly tricking a 5 year old with the "whats on your shirt" routine, you know they will always fall for it.

I have to stop, my keyboard is getting wet with tears.

Go tigers!!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We really do have the best alleged rival in football

May 7, 2009, 11:17 PM

please read post by TigerOffSite of feb.4,09,11:19.hysterically funny!not a bad idea to have oxygen and an emt close by.long read,but well worth it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Ben Hall. The most underutilized player in Clemson history.

May 7, 2009, 11:49 PM

I pray that Dwane Allen isn't Ben Hall pt. 2.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I pray for world peace and the ending of suffering for all***

May 8, 2009, 6:35 AM

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

...such as in the Iraq.....and....such as.....world peace***

May 8, 2009, 6:46 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

I pray that D Allen isn't as lazy as Ben Hall.***

May 8, 2009, 8:38 AM [ in reply to Ben Hall. The most underutilized player in Clemson history. ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

because he is tearing it up in the NFL???

May 8, 2009, 8:48 AM [ in reply to Ben Hall. The most underutilized player in Clemson history. ]

oh wait....

another TNet....'say something so much you believe it, even if it is absurd' comment.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Oil, burn Lungers

May 8, 2009, 9:11 AM

I personally hope they keep Stevo in Columbia for a long time. My biggest fear is that he will leave USC and they will go out and make someone like Gary Patterson from TCU or Mike Leach their HC. Spurrier is washed up - let'em keep him. He is a constant that we can count on.

May 8, 2009, 3:23 PM

I agree we do have the best rivial in college football. I hope that USC does keep Spurrier and continues to recruit the wrong guys. Although eventually there are going to get better recruits who are going to give us a run for our money but right now im enjoying us dominating them.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,816
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic