Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
agent says every coach wants the clemson job right now
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 1

agent says every coach wants the clemson job right now

Oct 28, 2008, 7:55 AM

http://www.al.com/sports/birminghamnews/kscarbinsky.ssf?/base/sports/1225181758150710.xml&coll=2

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow...good find, thanks.

Oct 28, 2008, 7:58 AM

It certainly refutes the "we'll never get a well established coach to Clemson" crowd.

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

excellent article, thank you

Oct 28, 2008, 8:19 AM

also with the new facilities the next head coach is gonna have it on easy street in comparison to what Tommy had when he first got here.

Email that to Kornblut so he can question recruits about it.***

Oct 28, 2008, 8:24 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

did just that***

Oct 28, 2008, 8:34 AM

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

fantastic article, hopefully it will quiet the " we can't

Oct 28, 2008, 8:28 AM

get this guy" crowd.

Re: fantastic article, hopefully it will quiet the " we can't

Oct 28, 2008, 8:30 AM

also note that the article is from $EC land.

even better***

Oct 28, 2008, 8:31 AM

more proof that we CAN get BIGTIME here.

Oct 28, 2008, 8:39 AM

open up your checkbook Clemson.

I agree.

Oct 28, 2008, 8:55 AM

I think some of our fans even "sell ourselves short."

I challenge ANYONE that thinks we can't get a big time coach here to ride by Death Valley and just take a look around.

I think the article is a tool for the agent to get his

Oct 28, 2008, 8:40 AM

current clients with jobs raises.

^^^there's always one in a crowd :^()***

Oct 28, 2008, 8:41 AM

You have to admit, it could be. I think we can get a good

Oct 28, 2008, 8:43 AM

coach...I just find it funny that he talks down jobs where he currently has clients working....and he only gets more money when his clients make more money.

or maybe he knows coaches want the Clemson job***

Oct 28, 2008, 8:46 AM

I sure hope he is correct. My conern is that we will not

Oct 28, 2008, 8:49 AM

get anyone to officially commit to the job until after the season. By then schools will have become aware that their man is interested in another and will work and pressure them to stay.

You can leave too much time on the clock for your competition to score.

It is not just a concern, it is a definite that no one

Oct 28, 2008, 9:16 AM

will commit to the job until post season. No one is going to leave their job midseason, and all of the best candidates are already employed.

I meant "cannot", not "will not" commit....I meant the same

Oct 28, 2008, 9:18 AM

thing you are saying. Sorry for the mistatement.

cool....I think, as I think you do, that we will be in for a

Oct 28, 2008, 9:20 AM

bidding war for the best talent.

Yep. And we will not get too deep into it. We will get

Oct 28, 2008, 8:17 PM

a lot of interest and inquiries, but we already know most, if not all, of the candidates who will actually be in consideration after all of the issues are filtered.

hard to see that unless the writer is getting paid as well***

Oct 28, 2008, 8:42 AM [ in reply to I think the article is a tool for the agent to get his ]

Many writers want a story, not necessarily the truth.***

Oct 28, 2008, 8:44 AM

generalizations cover all bases***

Oct 28, 2008, 8:46 AM

My original response was not to rufute the article as an

Oct 28, 2008, 8:51 AM

absolute...just to convey the possibility of an alterior motive to the article. Agents can be quite manipulative.

Sorry.....refute...***

Oct 28, 2008, 9:00 AM

^^^just sayin'^^^

Oct 28, 2008, 8:46 AM [ in reply to I think the article is a tool for the agent to get his ]

:)

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

Good call - and he did pump it up for his rookies.***

Oct 28, 2008, 4:31 PM [ in reply to I think the article is a tool for the agent to get his ]

nice article, now HIRE MUSCHAMP***

Oct 28, 2008, 8:48 AM

Thanks. Nice find; interesting read.***

Oct 28, 2008, 9:24 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 27
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic