Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Suit me up - Spot the ball - personal rant
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 818

Suit me up - Spot the ball - personal rant

Aug 27, 2008, 10:49 AM

I've been on this board/site in one form or another for 10+ years. I post every now and then, but mostly enjoy reading all you other Tiger fans go at it. This year, this game, is different:

I'm tired of reading all the articles with the doubters, the nay-sayers, the haters. There are too many opponents that think we're going to repeat our failures. There are too many fans that would like to see us stumble so we can bring back some outdated style of play and an administration that cut a few corners.

Are we ready for some CLEMSON Football? This is NEW Clemson football. Sure 10 years is a long time to prove yourself, but it starts Saturday.

Who's ready to blow the doors off Bama and their cocky history? Who's ready to Roll the Tide right back to Tuscaloosa with a fresh taste of Tiger Whoop A** in the back of their throats 'cuz our boys kicked their butts so hard it's coming up the wrong way?

Sure, it's all unproven at this point, but the blocks have been building. We need to play with a toughness that hasn't been shown game in and game out for a while. We need to cheer and play like our school depends on this game to survive. We're all tired of licking our wounds on Sunday and Monday. We need to play like we deserve to be a top 5 team.

I'm no HappyCat, but we should all have that fire in our belly. If you are lucky enough to be at the game, count your blessings and cheer like you mean it. No whining at the refs or bubble screens that make 2 yards. Cheer those boys to victory and repeat it all again next week.

String those together for 4 months and then we can all live in that glory of '81. Suit me up, I'm ready to smash Bama in the mouth and cheer on my Tigers. Spot the ball and play tough. 1 play, 1 series, 1 game, 1 week at a time. If we all do our jobs, we'll all be happy in early January.

This is the time, this is the season to prove our worth. Not as losers, but as the greatest place and school on earth.

We are CLEMSON. Spot the ball.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Suit me up - Spot the ball - personal rant

Aug 27, 2008, 11:09 AM

Best post I've read in ages. Gimme a head gear!!

Point for happycat reference.***

Aug 27, 2008, 11:10 AM

Im so fired up I had to do push ups******

Aug 27, 2008, 11:17 AM

Aug 27, 2008, 11:36 AM

agree 100 %.

If you dont like the football in tiger town than you can join up with the coots!

I just kicked a Bama fan in the shin...

Aug 27, 2008, 12:22 PM

he couldn't roll his wheel chair fast enough to catch me though.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 27, 2008, 1:07 PM

I just knocked the last tooth out of BamaJama's skull...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^^^^^^POTY^^^^^^^^^

Aug 27, 2008, 3:02 PM

Not you Tony...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 818
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic