Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I have gone out of my way to ignore the coots and their
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1,225

I have gone out of my way to ignore the coots and their

May 9, 2008, 1:06 PM

BS over my years at TigerNet... but I just can't stand it any longer.

Here are a few random thoughts:

1) Coots assertion that they are superior to us because they play in the SEC.

Answer: One of the things that bothers me about Tommy is that against all SEC teams not located in Columbia, we have an abysmal record. Makes me think that we aren't tough enough to handle teams in that conference and don't belong up there with them. But looking at your record against us and your in-conference record, you morons don't either. So "simma down nah" you silly little chickens.

2) Clemson is a renegade program.

Answer: LOL. Please. We have our Travis Zachery and Duane Coleman incidents to embarrass us, but for every one of them, those bozos have a Squeaky Watson, Stephen Garcia or some dudes stealing laptops to keep them in the headlines for all of the wrong reasons. What's next coots? Some conspiracy by all-powerful Clemson alums to have murder charges on DaQuan Bowers for sacking your quarterbacks into an early grave reduced to traffic tickets? The last team that had that many guys with criminal records suited up to play was seen in "The Longest Yard". Clean up your own #### house before you call mine dirty. We aren't perfect but the FACT is that you folks have signed a whole stack of degenerate thugs since the Holtz era because you are so sick of losing to us that you have become obsessive. Piece of advice... take some valium and start rooting for UGA. You make them look clean.

3. Clemson signs and graduates illiterates because they are a cow college.

Answer: Look at our national academic rankings and look at yours. APR much??? Graduation rates??? For every jock we have enrolled in PRTM, you have ten that are "undeclared" and never graduate. I really don't see a bunch of your key players heading in and out of the Darla Moore Business School for anything other than using the bathroom. You keep patting yourself on the back though... whatever makes you feel better.

There... I feel better.

I think whomever came up with the following saying nails this whole thing down...

"Excuse me... can we have a new rival? Ours is broken."

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am a bitter and angry man.

LOL!!!! Good stuff.***

May 9, 2008, 1:09 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

"enamoredia" disease prevelant in coots, no RX, no cure***

May 9, 2008, 1:19 PM

LOL! Obviously it is contagious and terminal...***

May 9, 2008, 1:24 PM

Just keep these toxic thoughts off the board.

May 9, 2008, 2:00 PM

I will ask Mickey to rewrite his wife's discovery of the "Secret" - the "Law of Attraction". Your toxic thinking brings on toxic results - from coots in this case! If they start it, just don't read it.

Don't swim in the same sewage they do...........

May 9, 2008, 2:02 PM

Don't let their stink rub off on you. The best defense is ignoring the coot's crap!

how many times are you gonna keep posting that?***

May 9, 2008, 2:30 PM [ in reply to Just keep these toxic thoughts off the board. ]

Weird... I rarely if ever see any Gamecock on here

May 9, 2008, 3:00 PM

that suggests USC is better than Clemson because we are in the SEC. I never see any "coots" post here that Clemson is a renegade program. And I don't think we ever really suggest you sign and graduate illiterates in Tigernet.

So ... where exactly are reading all that?

"Our wide receiver coach has accomplished just as much as your legend."

- The man of a million handles.

Classof09 regularly claims USC is better b/c of the SEC***

May 9, 2008, 3:09 PM

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

1st stage is denial***

May 9, 2008, 4:07 PM [ in reply to Weird... I rarely if ever see any Gamecock on here ]

Just reading some of the insanity on FGF. For the record...

May 9, 2008, 4:39 PM [ in reply to Weird... I rarely if ever see any Gamecock on here ]

Toogie is one of the good guys. Alot of you newer folks jump on him because he is a Carolina fan, but I have been watching him post for years, and am a fan. I have seen him attacked on here before and hate it.

There are 5 of you like that here

May 9, 2008, 7:06 PM [ in reply to Weird... I rarely if ever see any Gamecock on here ]

and at least 3 orders of magnitude more elsewhere in the world as the poster describes.

Per your logic Toogie, which is binary, that poster is Tri-State...

-Doc

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1,225
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic