Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'm gonna get a thumbs-down for this. But I'm OK with that
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

I'm gonna get a thumbs-down for this. But I'm OK with that

Nov 8, 2004, 6:27 PM

By now the moaning has begun about the USC game being a noon kickoff, and I'm a bit bewildered. Its not like the game was moved to a Wednesday or a Friday its at noon on a Saturday durig football season. All year long we hear about Saturdays in the fall being for Clemson Football, and how its the greatest place in the world to be (bokth of which I agree with). Well here we go, its the biggest game in the state on a cool November Saturday and to top it off its on TV for the folks who can't go. So what if you have to get up a bit earlier, and yeah I know that can be an inconvenience, but its not like we're kicking off at 7AM. Its noon on a football saturday, you're SUPPOSED to be watching football then.

WOuld I rather it be a 3:30 or night game, sure I would. But its not as big a deal as some folks are making it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The way we're playing there isnt much else to complain

Nov 8, 2004, 6:45 PM

about. Its better to have fans bit&^%$# about game times, uns colors and the size of the paw on the helmet than it is to be bit^%$#@ about how to fire our coach, why our (Insert position here) isnt playing worth a #### or why all the referrees are against us. These are happy times for the moment. Let them complain about game times. With our start this season the complaining could be much worse;)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

bring back fluted cups and kickoff whenever you want***

Nov 8, 2004, 6:52 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm gonna get a thumbs-down for this. But I'm OK with that

Nov 8, 2004, 7:15 PM

Actually the real reason for the 12:00 pm start is so the Lamecocks can get back home before dark. That's both type of season ticket holders. The half game and the whole game ticket holders.

I just hope the middle is as open as it was last year. Wasn't that just a pretty sight?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No complaints for me. It is THE GAME and I could care less

Nov 8, 2004, 10:01 PM

when it is played.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic