Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Question for 09...............
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

Question for 09...............

Jul 21, 2007, 10:01 PM

OK - I'm an old married guy with a kid. I came by here tonite just to check out what was going on - basically because there's nothing good on TV. My wife, kid and job are basically my life...until football season.

But...you're a young college kid. It's Saturday night during the summer. There are a MILLION things you could be doing to have fun. Why in the world are you hanging out on a message board of your rival's?
I mean, do you have NO life but us?? I know this is the only place you could possibly go to be around classy people.
But is this really the biggest thing you could come up to do with on a summer Saturday night??

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I love these type of insults

Jul 21, 2007, 10:06 PM

I'm here one saturday night all summer and i'm suddenly a loser with no life.

Sure I could be out drinking tonight, but I decided to stay home and watch a soccer match and catch up on some summer school work I need to do.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Didn't mention going out drinking....

Jul 21, 2007, 10:10 PM

I personally didn't drink during my college life.
I know there's tons of stuff to do besides be on here being b-slapped around!!

It's called a life ...do all of us a favor, you included....go get one!!

So because I'm here one saturday night

Jul 21, 2007, 10:12 PM

I don't have a life?

Does anyone else not logic flaw in that?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So because I'm here one saturday night

Jul 21, 2007, 10:18 PM

personally, i do not logic flaw in that.

I'll be fair

Jul 21, 2007, 10:11 PM

In his defense, nobody knows his situation. Maybe he's shy. Maybe his friends are out of town. Who knows? I'm a college kid and I'm sitting inside on a Saturday night for two reasons:

1) I'm broke, at this point in the summer.

2) A girl I'm dating wants to chat on the phone when she gets off from work tonight, and I'd rather do that in private than in public.

I'm not here to bash his private life. To each his own. Maybe he just really really really loves soccer.

I just want to know why he persists in coming to a Clemson message board as a USC fan to constantly pick fights. I mean Bravocock and G&B are on here and get along with a good number of people. We have plenty of house coots that are more than welcome.

I just don't get why you'd pay for your rival's site just to make fun of them.

Again, I feel sorry for him more than I dislike him. It just doesn't make sense.

"Raise your hand if you're envisioning Charlie Brown trying to kick that football and Lucy yanking it away right at the last minute.

That's South Carolina football in a nutshell."

- December 24, 2007 ESPN article: "Gamecocks face more difficult SEC schedule in 2008"

ok, sure, he's home on a sat night... thats fine...

Jul 21, 2007, 10:13 PM

but you're telling me a loser doesn't frequent a rival's board for the sake of antagonizing like he does? come on.

Really this is the only place I talk about sports

Jul 21, 2007, 10:16 PM

because I really don't like to talk about them in public because very few people know anything about sports. I guess i'm a bit of a contrarian because I would much rather someone disagree with me than to agree with me on every subject.

contrarian??? nooooo.****

Jul 21, 2007, 10:17 PM

Constantly being contrary will get you no where in life

Jul 21, 2007, 11:15 PM [ in reply to Really this is the only place I talk about sports ]

I suggest you read Dale Carnegie's book "How to win friends and influence people." In his book, he basically says that constantly arguing with people does two things.
1. Makes you feel better.
2. Makes everyone else hate you.

I have worked with a few "contrarians". Most are quite talented and inteligent people, but they never seem to understand why others get promoted, get better raises, etc...

Maybe he's

Jul 22, 2007, 3:25 AM

1. interested in feeling better.

&

2. not at all ####### interested in people liking him.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Contrarians? Those the guys who board themselves in?

Jul 21, 2007, 11:29 PM [ in reply to Really this is the only place I talk about sports ]

Or do they live in tastefully appointed loft apartments with their "life partners" named Stan or Neal?

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No no I'm not defending what he does on TigerNet

Jul 21, 2007, 10:17 PM [ in reply to ok, sure, he's home on a sat night... thats fine... ]

I'm just saying that I'd rather not take jabs at his personal life because nobody here can really say why he's inside on a Saturday night but him. While I tend to be more extroverted, I know a good number of college students who don't like to go out on weekends for a number of reasons.

All I'm targeting is the fact that he comes on TigerNet and pays for TigerNet only to bash TigerNet. I don't get that, and I think it's really really strange (and kind of childish).

I 100% agree that his deliberate pushing of TigerNet's buttons is very loser-ish. I'm just saying that I'm not going to sit here and make fun of his staying in on Saturday night.

"Raise your hand if you're envisioning Charlie Brown trying to kick that football and Lucy yanking it away right at the last minute.

- December 24, 2007 ESPN article: "Gamecocks face more difficult SEC schedule in 2008"

He!l, I trash tigernet for free and go out on sat. night****

Jul 22, 2007, 1:12 AM

Re: He!l, I trash tigernet for free and go out on sat. night****

Jul 22, 2007, 9:58 AM

Because you are trash.

I would like to see a post where

Jul 21, 2007, 10:13 PM [ in reply to I'll be fair ]

I directly started a fight by insulting clemson or something of that nature.

09, PLEASE, you're the most passive-aggresive idiot coot

Jul 21, 2007, 10:14 PM

here, along with Toogie.

No one wants you here, nor do they want your opinion.... on anything.

seriously.

You called me a liar last summer....

Jul 21, 2007, 10:16 PM [ in reply to I would like to see a post where ]

.....when I posted about a USC shirt.

And by the way...you never apologized.

Well I was wrong

Jul 21, 2007, 10:18 PM

sadly. I still can't believe whoever printed it was dumb enough to print it.

I'm sorry.

I'm not going to sift through my posts and your posts

Jul 21, 2007, 10:26 PM [ in reply to I would like to see a post where ]

simply because you feel like you need a paper trail of everything anybody accuses you of. I actually just tried to go through my member profile a moment ago and TigerNet is freezing up when I do.

However, almost all of your posts are arguments. Some are mild, others are a tad on the heated side. Regardless, almost all of your posts are arguments for USC and against Clemson.

While you are certainly entitled to take USC's side (and you should, as a USC fan), you don't need to constantly challenge every member of TigerNet simply because we feel Spurrier has shown little to no class and USC has been a problematic university for a number of years.

If you want to see how to get along with TigerNet as a coot, take a look at G&B's posts of Bravocock's posts. When they argue, it's all supported with widely accepted facts. But even then, they don't argue much. They simply discuss.

I just don't understand why you always put yourself in a position to argue every time you post on here, especially when you're a rival fan paying for the site.

Exactly.***

Jul 21, 2007, 10:33 PM

09 at least you are responsible for them giving each other

Jul 22, 2007, 3:06 AM

a lot of important t-net points.

You call this^ "classy"?***

Jul 22, 2007, 3:19 AM

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Question for 09...............

Jul 22, 2007, 10:00 AM

This is the most stupid post I've ever read on this site. You expect to see this on that redneck sleazy gamecock site.

Re: Question for 09...............

Jul 22, 2007, 4:42 PM

Calling somebody out on the internet(of all places) is about as low as it gets.

I'm with 09 on this one. Don't agree with him the majority of the time, but I would never agree with calling someones personal life out on the internet.

...And we're wondering who has no life? My vote goes for the guy who posted this garbage.

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic