Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Let me let you tigers in on a little secret......
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 51
| visibility 1

Let me let you tigers in on a little secret......

Oct 5, 2006, 9:35 AM

THIS AIN'T LAST YEAR< OR THE YEAR BEFORE'S TEAM!!!

While you don't want your coaches and players to take any opponet lightly, and while Wake has had a little fun with you over the past four or so years, let's be honest, this Tiger team is hitting on all cylinders. As a COOT, it pains the hell outta me to say that, but truth is truth and I can't spin it away.

Clemson has a very talented, deep and experienced team. You've laid the wood to the lesser opponets thus far and I have no reason to beleive that you won't lay the wood to Wake this weekend.

This team is a combination of years of skillfull recruiting and the development of those recruits (that hurt too) and these are the results. Frankly, if you don't win, the blame falls squarely on the man running your program. There are no more excuses. Your the better team, you have the better staff, you are loaded along the lines of scrimmage.... I think Rev's GEEHAWD will be answered this weekend and that this gnashing of teeth and wringing of hands is misplaced.

Worry about GT, worry about VT, but don't worry about Wake!

That is all! Flame me if you so wish...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

after all, showing such gross ignorance of another human being simply because of the institution where he or she received his or her degree ranks among the same ignorance of judging a person by the color of hisor skin, judging him or her by nationality, or judging the person by his or her economic upbringing.

while it's certainly honorable to be proud of your alma mater, it's naive and childish to think that every person of another school is "redneck" or "stupid" or "white trash."
- catahoula

You sure you're a coot? You seem way too smart

Oct 5, 2006, 9:36 AM

to be a member of that club.

:)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'm sure! Really sure! 100% sure......

Oct 5, 2006, 9:38 AM

that's why it hurt me to say all that!!

;)

after all, showing such gross ignorance of another human being simply because of the institution where he or she received his or her degree ranks among the same ignorance of judging a person by the color of hisor skin, judging him or her by nationality, or judging the person by his or her economic upbringing.

while it's certainly honorable to be proud of your alma mater, it's naive and childish to think that every person of another school is "redneck" or "stupid" or "white trash."
- catahoula

Ditto***

Oct 5, 2006, 10:51 AM [ in reply to You sure you're a coot? You seem way too smart ]

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Excuse me, the ditto goes here.***

Oct 5, 2006, 10:52 AM [ in reply to You sure you're a coot? You seem way too smart ]

Great post Paddy, we have way too many chicken littles in

Oct 5, 2006, 9:40 AM

here when it comes to Wake.

This clemson team is different than any Clemson we have taken up to Wake in a long time.

Not that I'm happy about that, but your right....

Oct 5, 2006, 9:41 AM

this IS a good dern team and no one can truthfully say differently....

- catahoula

Man an intelligent coot, what's the world coming to?***

Oct 5, 2006, 9:40 AM

"Worry about GT, worry about VT, but don't worry about Wake"

Oct 5, 2006, 9:41 AM

Are you a coot? If so, I'm sure that's what you hope our team will do. I hope they're worried enough about Wake to think of NOTHING ELSE but preparing for this game and this game only.

In the meantime, don't worry about Kentucky. Worry about Florida and what they're going to do to you in the swamp.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I swear paddy... sometimes it just doesn't pay to say

Oct 5, 2006, 9:42 AM

something nice.

"Our wide receiver coach has accomplished just as much as your legend."

- The man of a million handles.

Re: I swear paddy... sometimes it just doesn't pay to say

Oct 5, 2006, 9:46 AM

its coots like you toogie and rowdy, not pattyd and spur 2001, that makes us detest you. you and your kind are a disgrace to the team you pull for. you and gamecock will should get a room.

Really... Paddy and I agree quite often actually.

Oct 5, 2006, 9:49 AM

Do me a favor and remind me what I have ever said about Clemson that was so offensive. Thanks!

Come on now!!! You just can't lump Toogie and Rowdy....

Oct 5, 2006, 9:50 AM [ in reply to Re: I swear paddy... sometimes it just doesn't pay to say ]

in witht hat crowd. Theya re both excellent posters and frankly, very reasonble people......

- catahoula

I think my lip just trembled.***

Oct 5, 2006, 9:51 AM

LMAO..... a little quiver of emotion.....carefull.....

Oct 5, 2006, 9:52 AM

they'll make fun of you on FGF for that!!!

;)

- catahoula

And we all know what follows a quiver***

Oct 5, 2006, 9:53 AM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Get a room !!!

Oct 5, 2006, 10:12 AM [ in reply to I think my lip just trembled.*** ]

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

And where have you been!!! ;)*******

Oct 5, 2006, 10:13 AM

- catahoula

Have you ever heard the expression...

Oct 5, 2006, 10:16 AM

busier than a one-legged man in an @$$ kicking contest"?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sounds like fun!!******

Oct 5, 2006, 10:18 AM

- catahoula

About as much fun as a chapped lip.***

Oct 5, 2006, 10:35 AM

Paddy does seem to take himself less seriously than

Oct 5, 2006, 9:55 AM [ in reply to Re: I swear paddy... sometimes it just doesn't pay to say ]

most of our coot regulars.

Spur2001 and Paddyd are the only coots in here

Oct 5, 2006, 9:57 AM

that I do not want to hit in the face with a shovel.

Toogie, Rowdy and Classof09 are freaking loser, troll POS.

Screw Oil, burn Lungers

Wow... clearly the role model for a classy citizen.***

Oct 5, 2006, 9:58 AM

yep, there is that self-righteous side of you

Oct 5, 2006, 10:15 AM

that is your greatest troll quality.

Hey, your mom may have bought more Bagel Bites....time to run up and help her unload the groceries.

Screw Oil, burn Lungers

LOL.***

What is with the animosity for Toogie... I mean I get 09....

Oct 5, 2006, 9:59 AM [ in reply to Spur2001 and Paddyd are the only coots in here ]

I don't even like him...

- catahoula

yeah.....baptistcock is OK too***

Oct 5, 2006, 9:59 AM [ in reply to Spur2001 and Paddyd are the only coots in here ]

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't see that at all. I don't expect them to roll......

Oct 5, 2006, 10:17 AM [ in reply to Spur2001 and Paddyd are the only coots in here ]

over and play dead, or not advocate for the team a little, just because they are SCU fans. Makes this board better IMO. Not to mention, all donate to this site.

You couldn't be more wrong about Rowdy, I'll leave it at that. Some posts from Toogie make me scratch my head, but I'm sure he can say the same for me. He's fine in my book.

09 is out there, but even he is coming around a bit.

And of course, everyone loves paddy :)

Thx. Speaking of. I need to renew my R.***

Oct 5, 2006, 10:20 AM

DUDE... I DON'T NEED YOU TO DEFEND ME!!!

Oct 5, 2006, 10:28 AM [ in reply to I don't see that at all. I don't expect them to roll...... ]

:) Just kidding. Thanks for the kind words.

Simmer down skippy.***

Oct 5, 2006, 10:04 AM [ in reply to Re: I swear paddy... sometimes it just doesn't pay to say ]

While Paddy's sincere gushing is indeed touching...

Oct 5, 2006, 9:58 AM [ in reply to I swear paddy... sometimes it just doesn't pay to say ]

I still hope the Tiger team isn't believing the hype and taking WF lightly. We've still got a lot to prove, and it starts on Saturday.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

For the love of pete, it was a good post, get the rod out of

Oct 5, 2006, 9:43 AM [ in reply to "Worry about GT, worry about VT, but don't worry about Wake" ]

your ### and understand the meaning of the post.

I think you need some reading comp lessons.....

Oct 5, 2006, 9:44 AM [ in reply to "Worry about GT, worry about VT, but don't worry about Wake" ]

I'm talking to your fans, I say clearly you team need sto prepare...

- catahoula

He's talking about fans not players & coaches.

Oct 5, 2006, 9:45 AM [ in reply to "Worry about GT, worry about VT, but don't worry about Wake" ]

"While you don't want your coaches and players to take any opponet lightly..."

Re-read the post.

i totally agree

Oct 5, 2006, 9:42 AM

I just hope the loss of Stuckey doesnt affect the team mentally.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

classy post Paddy, but you're still pulling for the Deacs

Oct 5, 2006, 9:46 AM

a little, aren't you?...;)

Go Wilcats

Re: classy post Paddy, but you're still pulling for the Deac

Oct 5, 2006, 9:48 AM

if paddyd is a good coot fan he will be pulling very hard for wake. that is only natural and i would not want it any other way.

hmmmmmmmmmmm.......

Oct 5, 2006, 9:49 AM [ in reply to classy post Paddy, but you're still pulling for the Deacs ]

maybe just a touch!!!

;)

- catahoula

Great post, and I won't hold it against you...

Oct 5, 2006, 9:55 AM

I'll be pulling for Kentucky too. :)

Go Tigers!

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

New Sherriff in town

Oct 5, 2006, 9:48 AM

x

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"something in these hills..." -joe sherman

Good post, some of you do see the light ;) **************

Oct 5, 2006, 10:00 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're 100% class.***

Oct 5, 2006, 10:03 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: Let me let you tigers in on a little secret......

Oct 5, 2006, 10:04 AM

Actually, the head man is responsable for all the good stuff you sited. Our problem up at that black hole has been execution. You may like to diss on Wake but I bet if you'd played them instead of Wofford, you'd have another loss on your schedule. We don't need no COOT telling us who to worry about on our schedule...you at least left SC off who we should be worried about.

Anything to get points.....

Oct 5, 2006, 10:06 AM

;)

Good post and deep down you know you are a Tiger.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

What can I say! I need a new shower curtian!******

Oct 5, 2006, 10:11 AM

- catahoula

Re: What can I say! I need a new shower curtian!******

Let's hope and pray it is one that you can't see through. :)

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

That would be best for ALL, especially my wife!*******

Oct 5, 2006, 10:17 AM

- catahoula

Nice post.***

Oct 5, 2006, 10:07 AM

Sandbag post....

Oct 5, 2006, 10:08 AM

I'd rather have you hung over and nasty :)

Check me tomorrow then then I'll be at least one of those!***

Oct 5, 2006, 10:11 AM

- catahoula

Replies: 51
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic