Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dear Pawprinter
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Dear Pawprinter

Jun 23, 2006, 10:43 PM

Im not sure who you are nor do I really know what your deal is. All I know is what I have just read tonight. I am currently using my fathers screen name and this is my first time checking tigernet since Ive gotten back from basic training. I find it disturbing to read from a "fellow tiger" but most importantly a "fellow american" making such comments. You make fun of him about running but I would wonder how you would handle standing behind a fireline. Or even better maybe just a couple of mortars shooting in your general direction. Please do us a favor and stay behind your computer because its obvious your type better suits this country in the comfort of your house sitting behind a computer rather than serving this country like the fellow man you are bashing.

On another note go tigers! cant wait for football season.......I'll be wearing my orange in texas baby! God bless

Message was edited by: paco57®

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks to you for serving your country. You're appreciated.***

Jun 23, 2006, 10:45 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I second that! Sincere thanks to you

Jun 23, 2006, 11:31 PM

for serving our great nation.

POINT!***

Jun 23, 2006, 10:45 PM

Branch? Station?***

Jun 23, 2006, 10:46 PM

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Branch? Station?***

Jun 23, 2006, 10:48 PM

Air Force - Goodfellow AFB u?

Almost as bad

Jun 23, 2006, 10:50 PM

Tinker, not too far away. AF as well.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Almost as bad

Jun 23, 2006, 11:00 PM

ahhh ok. Yea im here for 17 weeks for tech school hopefully less. Straight up desert here.

Ahhh, tech school

Jun 23, 2006, 11:01 PM

not that bad then, I've been in Oklahoma for 3 years.

Any idea where you will go afterwards?

Re: Ahhh, tech school

Jun 23, 2006, 11:08 PM

Not sure yet. Most likely deployed in the pacific as my job is heavy in pacific areas. Some fellow airman in my class are going to Hawaii another to Korea. Hopefully I'll find out soon

Which Korea? T-Mail if neccessary.***

Jun 23, 2006, 11:09 PM

check your t-mail***

Jun 23, 2006, 11:16 PM

Jun 23, 2006, 11:24 PM [ in reply to Re: Branch? Station?*** ]

I was in tech school at Goodbuddy from Nov '67 to Jul '68. Would enjoy seeing what it looks like now as well as San Angelo. Are you in the AIA? In addition to the Air Force, the Navy, Army and Marines had intelligence tech programs there. A few years ago, I ran into a CU alum who was the commanding officer some time after I passed through. Good luck. Be careful if you go to Lake Nastywater (Nasworthy.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the only good politician is a dead politician.

Jun 23, 2006, 11:32 PM

Thats good stuff. Well its still in the middle of now where. San Angelo State is right by so during school the city is a little more "lively". Other than that its probably pretty close to being the same as last time you visited. Your right all branches are here but alot of security forces for the other branches. Im here for intel tech school so those programs are still going on. Im not sure if the commander is the same one as you speak of but I would be interested to find out. Would love to have a clemson alum as my boss.

Oh and ive heard stories of the lake haha but it seems pretty popular during the summer haha.

Jun 24, 2006, 12:05 AM

Thanks for the reply. I'm pretty certain the current commander is not the person I met. I seem to remember he indicated he was retired. Met him at an alumni luncheon in Charlotte NC. Would be interested to know what tech program you're in and if you've found out where you'll be permanently assigned. My training was for the Radio Intercept Analyst (202) career field. I was lucky to have been assigned to the European section and thus avoided the dreaded trip to SE Asia during the hot part of the Vietnam era.

The ongoing joke about San Angelo was that it was futile to go AWOL cause they could still see the unfortunate airman running a week after he left.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the only good politician is a dead politician.

Thanks for your service.***

Jun 23, 2006, 10:48 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks!!!!***

Jun 23, 2006, 10:51 PM

The Confederate flag is not racist. If you would like to hate a flag based on racist actions that took place under it, perhaps you should focus your energy on the American Flag.
before any of you criticize my sig, please understand the facts

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic