Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just a warning for any Gamecock FB players and fans
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1,168

Just a warning for any Gamecock FB players and fans

Jul 24, 2004, 12:47 PM

driving with their mommies. I'll be driving around the street in my vehicle possibly in your neighborhood with all of my Clemson stickers on it and wearing my Clemson gear galore. So just put your head down already and spare yourself the embarassment. I might just glance a quick look at you, roll down the window and yell "63-17!" Or some pimple face middle school kid on the corner could talk up some smack to you. Either way, I hope you feel the pain and embarassement of that night every day. When you choose to be a gamecock, you choose to be a loser. The poor way you represent the state losing to every Tom, #### and Larry team in the SEC ought to shame you. But you know it's worse when we treat you like a homecoming queen in heat every November. So crawl back down into your seat! Clemson is your daddy!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

HOF***

Jul 24, 2004, 1:10 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you look up the definition of "smack", it will have this

Jul 24, 2004, 1:12 PM

as an example.

Why thank you all hehe.***

Jul 24, 2004, 3:04 PM

I agree, you wont be the only one LOL

Jul 24, 2004, 1:15 PM

you'll be able to point at a coot just by looking at who is watching the ground lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Image hosting by Photobucket

I'll admit, I am old enough to have experienced the 75

Jul 24, 2004, 1:55 PM

Clemson/USC game so I wanted to see the 63 points last year because it made it a worse beating than the 56-20 loss Clemson received almost 30 years ago. However, we all need to remember how much motivation that breeds into the beaten team, and how much overconfidence it often gives the victor. In 76, Clemson turned it around and won 28-9 in Death Valley. Shoot, Clemson's biggest pounding ever, the 81 season's 82-24 beating of Wake, was followed in 82 by only a four point Clemson win 21-17.

I think we win in Death Valley this year, we have too many weapons, and USC's defense has some problems, but I think the score will probably be fairly close. Revenge is a powerful ally, and overconfidence is a deadly disease.

Come on, quit holding back & tell us how you really feel!

Jul 24, 2004, 5:17 PM

That is exactly the way I feel about things. They choose to be losers and I feel not one bit of pity for them, only disgust & disdain!!
GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!
63-17 4-ever!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

great post********

Jul 24, 2004, 5:21 PM

#### Woburn!! LOL!! get 'em! *******

Jul 24, 2004, 5:32 PM

That's cool...................

Jul 24, 2004, 11:31 PM

If I were in your shoes I'd feel the same way. It goes with the territory. Each school has their share of fence sitters and die hards. I am a die hard, stay till the end no matter the score. We are humiliated and ashamed but with every new season a new hope and opportunity presents itself. I can relate to the die hard tiger fans because as I said, I am a die hard Gamecock and will be till my last day. I guess you have to be raised in this state and take a side at a young age to understand that we're not just fans of our schools but it is a way of life. Go '##### see you in November.

Re: That's cool...................

Jul 26, 2004, 6:47 AM

How can someone keep even caring about coot football when they lose year after year after year except for a few fluke seasons? I would have given up looong ago, but then again I pull for a winner.

Re: Just a warning for any Gamecock FB players and fans

Jul 26, 2004, 6:43 AM

Well said.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1,168
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic