Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Someone make this into a tshirt.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 45
| visibility 6,540

Someone make this into a tshirt.

Jul 24, 2015, 12:25 PM

nm

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Definitely

Jul 24, 2015, 12:30 PM

gonna create one. love it

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

i'll order 2 now, a boy's small for cc & a 4XL

Jul 24, 2015, 12:32 PM

for his wife.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I figured the 4XL would be for the coot lawyer Eppes.***

Jul 24, 2015, 12:37 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

that's not nice...***

Jul 24, 2015, 12:38 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree

Jul 24, 2015, 12:44 PM

4XL would be way too tight on coot lawyer and people would make fun of him. What can we get in 6XL?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

might be the special orders.***

Jul 24, 2015, 12:45 PM

A Kelty tent?***

Jul 24, 2015, 12:46 PM [ in reply to I agree ]

Sounds like "Jabba" would be the correct size***

Jul 24, 2015, 1:13 PM [ in reply to I agree ]

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's called a smedium

Jul 24, 2015, 3:44 PM

;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

4...? he's at least an 10xl.***

Jul 24, 2015, 2:47 PM [ in reply to I figured the 4XL would be for the coot lawyer Eppes.*** ]

that is a temporary condition

Jul 24, 2015, 1:01 PM [ in reply to i'll order 2 now, a boy's small for cc & a 4XL ]

you are soooooo insensitive.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

South Carolina baseball since 1975: 31 NCAA Tournament appearances including a streak of 14 straight / 12 Super Regional appearances/ 11 College World Series berths / 5 National Championship game appearances / National Champions in 2010 and 2011. The Gamecocks hold 3 NCAA records for postseason success: The most consecutive NCAA tournament wins (22) / The most consecutive wins in the College World Series (12) / The most consecutive home NCAA tournament wins (29).
Since 1992 The Gamecocks have competed in the SEC and have 4 SEC titles / 1 SEC tournament title / 7 SECE titles.

has it lasted for more than four hours?***

Jul 24, 2015, 1:03 PM

4 hours? The condition - yes. The causation

Jul 24, 2015, 1:06 PM

nooooot quite.

South Carolina baseball since 1975: 31 NCAA Tournament appearances including a streak of 14 straight / 12 Super Regional appearances/ 11 College World Series berths / 5 National Championship game appearances / National Champions in 2010 and 2011. The Gamecocks hold 3 NCAA records for postseason success: The most consecutive NCAA tournament wins (22) / The most consecutive wins in the College World Series (12) / The most consecutive home NCAA tournament wins (29).
Since 1992 The Gamecocks have competed in the SEC and have 4 SEC titles / 1 SEC tournament title / 7 SECE titles.

I can verify that the causation

Jul 24, 2015, 1:14 PM

was just under an hour. I had other places to be after that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

like buying

Jul 24, 2015, 1:15 PM

me many woodfords with the bag of hondos you picked up earlier from the parking lots?

Exactly

Jul 24, 2015, 1:26 PM

That idiot didn't even lock his car door

maybe next time he'll do you a solid

Jul 24, 2015, 1:27 PM

and just drop it in the mail?

i sent cherokee a text and told her gwp said he was the

Jul 24, 2015, 1:41 PM [ in reply to I can verify that the causation ]

causation.

she replied:

"who?"

she's so hot.

Tell her it's the one she said was soooooooooooo

Jul 24, 2015, 2:04 PM

much better than her coot hubby.

at what?

Jul 24, 2015, 2:07 PM

cood be important.

Golf***

Jul 24, 2015, 2:42 PM

she said

Jul 24, 2015, 2:45 PM

"and bourbon".

Re: that is a temporary condition

Jul 25, 2015, 9:14 PM [ in reply to that is a temporary condition ]

Yep it do look to be a temporary condition. It actually looked as if in a few more years with those Jowls he has, It won't be long before he is called the 600 lb man that had to have a whole wall remove from his house to put him on a car hauler roll back to take him to the fat farm treatment facility. His care giver will say that he eats 3 whole fried chickens and 3 loaves of bread for a snack. He is an attorney, and a proud grad of USUC college!!!

Really!? I'd buy one....***

Jul 24, 2015, 12:35 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tweet that!***

Jul 24, 2015, 12:39 PM

Nice...I'd buy one in a heartbeat.***

Jul 24, 2015, 12:41 PM

null

You misspelled "steal" but we get the point***

Jul 24, 2015, 12:50 PM

I bought a F-350 years ago. Why would I steal a t-shirt?***

Jul 24, 2015, 12:57 PM

null

What color is your F-350 these days? Just curious

Jul 24, 2015, 1:01 PM

if it looks like mine.

Yes.***

Jul 24, 2015, 1:02 PM

null

I just emailed TigerTown Graphics with the design.***

Re: I just emailed TigerTown Graphics with the design.***

Jul 24, 2015, 12:49 PM

will they do it? i'm serial - i want one or three

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

I called them to follow up

Jul 24, 2015, 1:00 PM [ in reply to I just emailed TigerTown Graphics with the design.*** ]

This needs to happen.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: I called them to follow up

Jul 24, 2015, 1:02 PM

Want it for the roach

Just shared this of facebook, thanks

nice work

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Good. Make it go viral.***

Jul 24, 2015, 12:46 PM

That's two of us.***

Jul 24, 2015, 1:35 PM [ in reply to Just shared this of facebook, thanks ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Someone make this into a tshirt.

Jul 24, 2015, 12:53 PM

Absolutely!!

Every mofo'in Tiger fan that goes to Columbia this year

Jul 24, 2015, 1:05 PM

should wear one.

null

And on the back..

Jul 24, 2015, 1:07 PM

"SOUTH CAROLINA

you are the

PRETENDER"

null

I want this design on the back***

Jul 24, 2015, 1:45 PM [ in reply to Every mofo'in Tiger fan that goes to Columbia this year ]

TigerTown Graphics emailed me back.

Jul 24, 2015, 3:39 PM

Hi, thanks for thinking of us in regards to the graphic you created. I like it…we’ll definitely have the bulls eye on our back…we're in the middle of printing all our fall line and I’ll keep you posted if we have room for another design.. Thanks again! - Go Tigers! -cb

christi@tigertowngraphics.com

If they don't move forward with it, you should send it to

Jul 24, 2015, 3:45 PM

others.

null

Re: If they don't move forward with it, you should send it to

Jul 24, 2015, 5:10 PM

I'd buy 4 of those right this minute .

DB23

Re: TigerTown Graphics emailed me back.

Jul 25, 2015, 1:38 PM [ in reply to TigerTown Graphics emailed me back. ]

I don't know.in this age of political correctness marking a student's paper in red ink is considered too threatening.you may find the authorities knocking at your door.next thing you'll be sent away to be re-educated to get your head straight.i just don't know.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Replies: 45
| visibility 6,540
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic