Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just in case recruits do read the board...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 3,349

Just in case recruits do read the board...

Apr 30, 2015, 11:55 PM

Tonight will go to show you, the NFL could not give 2 sh!ts about what conference you went to, how much face time you get from ESPN, or where McShay or Mel crapper rate you.

Come draft day, the only thing that matters is how good you are. It is obvious Clemson knows how to put guys into the league.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well Said

Apr 30, 2015, 11:57 PM

and true

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Post of the Year***

May 1, 2015, 12:00 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just in case recruits do read the board...

May 1, 2015, 12:21 AM

So well said!!!!! I wish I could give you +10.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 1, 2015, 12:40 AM

And I'm really looking forward to Grady going early in the 2nd round. Then Crawford, Peters, Watkins....etc.

preach it!!***

May 1, 2015, 12:41 AM

McShay had Beasley going 6th, Kiper had him 13th

May 1, 2015, 4:54 AM

he went 8th. Both were close with their picks. Certainly as close as anyone. There is not much difference between 6th and 8th pick.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: McShay had Beasley going 6th, Kiper had him 13th

May 1, 2015, 7:47 AM

Kipper also ranted about not taking any RB's in the first round...and at least 2 went. He sounded pretty dumb IMO. Sounded like most anyone could do his job for less money. He did get a couple of guesses right though, so I give him a "C" maybe.

don't make excuses for McShay....

May 1, 2015, 8:02 AM [ in reply to McShay had Beasley going 6th, Kiper had him 13th ]

he was open in his down-grading of Beasley throughout the process, and noted in his final projections that "he had Beasley rated 25th, but that others had Beasley higher". But as with all of the projections that came in late, the talking heads clearly altered their personal projections with inside info they were getting out of the draft rooms. McShay obviously heard Beasley would be taken by either the Falcons or the Saints and adjusted his "forecast" to reflect that.

I wouldn't exactly call that a resounding validation McShay's talent evaluation and view points.

BOOM....***

May 1, 2015, 8:39 AM

Re: don't make excuses for McShay....

May 1, 2015, 10:31 PM [ in reply to don't make excuses for McShay.... ]

That's exactly what they do. And that is what I was saying on Thursday!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: McShay had Beasley going 6th, Kiper had him 13th

May 1, 2015, 8:10 AM [ in reply to McShay had Beasley going 6th, Kiper had him 13th ]

No but its allthe stuff he said. Besides mcshay picked him sixth then had a chit fit when he went eighth downgrading him

May 1, 2015, 8:35 AM

Go to Clemson and fill NFL stadiums. Go to South Carolina and end up sweeping them. The choice is yours!

Replies: 12
| visibility 3,349
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic