Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hey board Gamecocks
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Hey board Gamecocks

Mar 10, 2015, 8:59 AM

HTH

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Hey board Gamecocks

Mar 10, 2015, 9:11 AM

Class of '09 says that's old news. They are now a women's basketball school. Don't know what they will be next year. Every year its something different.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hey board Gamecocks

Mar 10, 2015, 12:21 PM

Yea Classof09
Historian [3258]
Joined 10 years ago
TigerPulse: 29%
is a moron but I also wonder what @Confessed Coot thinks about this

null

Are you posting gh@y gifs again?

Mar 10, 2015, 9:18 AM

:)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Are you posting gh@y gifs again?

Mar 10, 2015, 9:19 AM

We would have to ask pbos11 i mean tigerfanatic1
Aficionado [174]
Joined 4 months ago
TigerPulse: 59%
about that

null

Misspelled "bored"***

Mar 10, 2015, 12:23 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Is sayed bored lavender?***

Mar 10, 2015, 12:25 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Yes, next year the juan in the East EZ will be lavender***

Mar 10, 2015, 12:30 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Can we go with Creamsicle Orange in the South stands?***

Mar 10, 2015, 12:48 PM

And Coots***

Mar 10, 2015, 1:39 PM [ in reply to Misspelled "bored"*** ]

With all his success, his highest salary was $25,000 a year. The president of the university, Dr. R. F. Poole, feared that professors who earned less would be upset. "He called me up and said that he didn't want me to tell anybody what I made," Howard once said. "I said: 'Doc, you don't have to worry. I'm as ashamed as you are of what you pay me.' " - Frank Howard Obituary, New York Times, 01/27/1996

Not being disrespectful to "CC" but score didn't show the...

Mar 10, 2015, 5:31 PM

great difference between the two teams in overall talent, speed, hustle, desire, coaching, etc ..and how the entire CLEMSON Team outperformed the entire SC Team..imho!

Hey, about time the Team showed up and did what they "could/should" have done at least twice in the 5-peat loss series..but Coots won fair & square. Move on!

GoTiGERS..keep ROCKing em & wearing that beautiful ORANGE that the Coots hate!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic