Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
2 of my 3 daughters go to school with Deshaun and .......
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 55
| visibility 1

2 of my 3 daughters go to school with Deshaun and .......

May 17, 2013, 1:12 AM

one is a varsity cheerleader. He is going to Clemson. He will not go far away from home. That is something that is not going to change. The only school you need to worry about is UGA because it is close to home, but UGA never recruits Gainesville for some reason. They want him now, but they got in way too late and he is not going to end up at UGA because he does not have any relationship anywhere close to the relationships he has with the Clemson coaches. I would UGA has a 2% to flip him and Clemson 98% of keeping him. No else has a chance because being close to Gainesville is the only real factor. He loves Clemson. I am a UGA fan and actually believe he would do better in the Pro-Style offense UGA runs, but they ignore Gainesville. I have seen just about every game he has played because I went to Gainesville High and my two of daughters do now and I have to be there to pretend to watch my daughter cheer. He is a good kid and only gets in trouble with the women, no drugs, takes school seriously and makes good grades, and an overall good kid. He is just like we were in High School, the only difference is he can get any girl he wants and we couldn't. He is almost as good playing the girls as he is playing QB. He is a pure drop back passer and rarely makes his rushing yards on a broken play like a Michael Vick. If the pocket breaks down he is looking for his out let option and will throw the ball first or throw it away before he takes off running. He will if there is an opening, but he is focusing his drop back pass and is looking to throw the ball down field and not dink passes. He does rush for a lot yards, but 95% of those yards come from designed run plays. The read option and QB draws. The rush yards come from running plays where Gainesville never was going to pass on that play. He will start as a true freshman at Clemson and be the best QB to ever play football in SC, except for that Tanyhill guy with the mullet that played for the #####

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Solid Orange

May 17, 2013, 1:54 AM

I believe he has maintained all along that he was solid to Clemson. With his mom being sick he will not go far. I think this kid would be great behind any center , in any offense. Thanks for the insight.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: Solid Orange

May 17, 2013, 2:03 AM

He knows Urban has not put a lot of successful QB's in the NFL. Alex Smith and Tebow.

Tanneyhill ?

May 17, 2013, 1:58 AM

That guy would rank behind the last 5 Clemson QB's alone...and he isnt even the best Coot QB by a good long shot...which isnt really saying all that much.
Also , Chad Kelly will almost certainly start ahead of Watson ...but you never know.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

That was a joke. I just loved that guys mullet

May 17, 2013, 2:06 AM

w

Re: That was a joke. I just loved that guys mullet

May 17, 2013, 7:35 AM

Tanneyhill lived beside be in Chesterfield and was a very successful HS coach. He turned around our football program. Overall he was not a bad guy. I told him I hated him when he was at South Carolina. I enjoyed being his neighbor. Wish he was still coaching here.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That was a joke. I just loved that guys mullet

May 24, 2013, 12:06 AM

He UGA all they could handle He always played his best game against UGA

Lol

May 17, 2013, 2:18 AM

he disrespected the Paw...he is unforgiven infinity

DB23

He did send us Gaines Adams though***

May 17, 2013, 5:50 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson doesn't care about basketball....as evidenced by Brown-L getting 14 years.

It's not enough

May 17, 2013, 6:59 AM

It makes me hate him a tiny bit less, but I still hate him. He remains to this day the only SCar player I've ever held a permanent grudge against.

i dont think DW

May 17, 2013, 7:59 AM

Will go anywhere vut clemzon but saying someone got in too late is nai e as staffs still have another year yo work him. If UGA were to win the opening game, Richt would use that as a re ruiting tool.

Re: i dont think DW

May 17, 2013, 8:01 AM

Is English your first language?

null

hahahhaaa

May 17, 2013, 8:33 PM

...good one.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think I speak for all the educated Tigers on this board

May 17, 2013, 8:09 AM [ in reply to i dont think DW ]

when I say, "What in the ###### did you just say?"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

LOL...Sounds like he's attempting to imitate that dog

May 17, 2013, 8:13 AM

on the "Jetsons"...whatever its name was...Astro??? Rut Roh!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm so very grateful of our silly board coots because

May 17, 2013, 8:20 AM

every day they make me realize how lucky I was to get accepted into Clemson where I got a real education. Had I attended USuCk, I'd be typing posts like this...

"Will go anywhere vut clemzon but saying someone got in too late is nai e as staffs still have another year yo work him. If UGA were to win the opening game, Richt would use that as a re ruiting tool."

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

^^TU me too***

May 17, 2013, 8:49 AM

Re: LOL...Sounds like he's attempting to imitate that dog

May 17, 2013, 9:53 AM [ in reply to LOL...Sounds like he's attempting to imitate that dog ]

Im surprise you remember the Jetsons... I figured you were already too old to remember anything.

Young man, I realize that I am at an advanced age and

May 17, 2013, 7:10 PM

will shortly have to face the Grim Reaper. However, at least I can say that I made it this far. See if you can say the same some years down the road. lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Young man, I realize that I am at an advanced age and

May 17, 2013, 9:55 PM

Give 'em ######, fellow old fart!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Re: I think I speak for all the educated Tigers on this board

May 17, 2013, 9:52 AM [ in reply to I think I speak for all the educated Tigers on this board ]

I thought it was pretty clear... he said 'Will go anywhere vut clemzon but saying someone got in too late is nai e as staffs still have another year yo work him. If UGA were to win the opening game, Richt would use that as a re ruiting tool.'

Re: I think I speak for all the educated Tigers on this board

May 17, 2013, 11:17 PM [ in reply to I think I speak for all the educated Tigers on this board ]

You speak for all two dozen of us, Ha, Ha?

May 17, 2013, 8:33 AM [ in reply to i dont think DW ]

Clowney? Is that you?

i dont think DW

May 17, 2013, 7:59 AM

Will go anywhere vut clemzon but saying someone got in too late is nai e as staffs still have another year yo work him. If UGA were to win the opening game, Richt would use that as a re ruiting tool.

What? It's too early to start drinking.***

May 17, 2013, 8:02 AM

May 18, 2013, 12:16 AM [ in reply to i dont think DW ]

He ain't going to UGA, so you can relax.

Jeez. Did you graduate from UGAy?

May 17, 2013, 8:04 AM

I would certainly hope not.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Paragraph breaks are our friends. I can't focus on that

May 17, 2013, 8:11 AM

huge block of text.

Re: 2 of my 3 daughters go to school with Deshaun and .......

May 17, 2013, 8:13 AM

If he plays the girl he sounds like Tajh Boyd jr!

Who cares?

May 17, 2013, 8:54 AM

As long as he's in control of those who play on the field or the field itself.

:)

He is a good kid. The worst that could happen is he gets the

May 24, 2013, 12:24 AM

Clap or crabs or something like that. He is not going to be smoking dope, staying out drinking and he will maintain his grades. He is not a showboat and will not be it's an all about me player. He is a winner. I cannot imagine him being anything, but the best QB ever at Clemson and start as a true freshman for four years. The kid started as a freshman in H.S. He has never had any special talent around him other than A.J. Johnson (LB TENN That started as a true FReshman and T.J. jones was good WR that played a lot at ND) Our coach is not very smart. DW did it on his own. He had some reliable talent, but no studs

Tell 'em dawg!***

May 17, 2013, 8:29 AM

Sounds like DW dated his daughters...at the same time. lol

May 17, 2013, 9:54 AM

kidding

My daughters are nerdy for DW. He does prefer.....

May 17, 2013, 11:54 PM

white girls, so Dibo Sweeny might what to know that so when he comes visits the Clemson tour guides fit his taste. I am trying to help you guys

It's early in the recruiting cycle

May 17, 2013, 10:12 AM

but I have consulted the oracle at delphi and it appears that Deshaun is clemson bound.

Re: It's early in the recruiting cycle

May 17, 2013, 10:13 AM

And how exactly did you 'consult' her?

UGA Blows Off Gainesville High and they Produce some Studs..

May 17, 2013, 11:59 PM [ in reply to It's early in the recruiting cycle ]

It is strange that UGA does that A.J. Johnson I believe led the SEC in tackles last year and he started as a true Freshman. Tyler Jones was a for year stater at ND. Blake Sims is the Back up QB at BAMA and UGA did not pursue them hard at all and got in way late. All those kids went to Gainesville High

Re: Re: It's early in the recruiting cycle

May 17, 2013, 10:25 AM

Through a prophetic vision.

the women part bothers me

May 17, 2013, 11:07 AM

they can really mess you up

Hey Dawg...you had me til you mentioned Taneyhill who is not

May 17, 2013, 11:16 AM

the best QB ever in the history of the state of SC. I believe a Georgia Man named Homer Jordan who took Clemson to a NC was the best..at least in that he accomplished that..but agree still not The Best.

gOtiGERs!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I WISH I NEVER MENTIONED TANEYHILL. It was a joke.....

May 18, 2013, 12:11 AM

I do love his mullet

He Gets All Tail He Wants, but He does Need to Be Careful...

May 18, 2013, 12:09 AM [ in reply to the women part bothers me ]

because he does not need to be messing with the young girls and he does. He is hooking up a lot with a hot over developed Freshman. My daughters say they really like each other, but he still is playing with a lot of women. This girls grand dad is worth about 40 million. Her Mom's cool with it, but her dad is not so happy and he is a super redneck with money. It has been going on for a while, so if something was going to be made of it, it already would have happened probably. He is a good kid with a 24 hour hard on it sounds like.

True, but isn't that the case with most recruits in hs?

May 18, 2013, 9:51 AM

I'm not saying that DW hooking up with those girls is right or wrong, but I would imagine this type of stuff happens at most high schools. Stud recruits have a lot of influence at a school and a lot of players at his caliber tend to "get around", but that happens everywhere, not just in Gainesville.

I will say it one more is the difference is he can & we ....

May 24, 2013, 12:10 AM

we could not. I was not getting tail like DW because I could not. If I could have I would have.

Tanneyhill?? bwahahaha***

May 17, 2013, 12:29 PM

May 17, 2013, 12:49 PM

I can believe just about everything you said except the Fannyhill comment, he isn't even close to being the best freshman QB to start in SC!

May 17, 2013, 11:46 PM

JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS THAT WAS A JOKE ABOUT TANNYHILL AND HIS MULLET. HE IS JUST A SLIGHTLY ABOVE AVERAGE

Fanneyhill had the greatest mullet in in SEC history.***

May 18, 2013, 12:13 AM [ in reply to Re: 2 of my 3 daughters go to school with Deshaun and ....... ]

When he shows up on campus and at a Clemson .......

May 17, 2013, 2:23 PM

practice, I will believe it. That is how I approach ALL recruits these days, but thanks for your insight and inferences Watson is a womanizer.

Like I Said The Only Difference between DW and the rest ....

May 18, 2013, 12:20 AM

of us when we were in HS is he can get a lot of tail and we couldn't. He is a good get that can. I was a bad kid that couldn't

My nephews were/are Red Elephants

May 18, 2013, 10:56 AM

They are really close friends of Watson's...he hangs at their house a lot.

Long snappers never have a problem with the girls.....

May 18, 2013, 11:32 AM

qb always dated the hottest girls in school.

I don't believe Taneyhill ever had as much talent as our qbs. The key is how much time they get in the pocket.

btw, the worse comment is from a coot troll.

Re: You must be proud that your daughters like black guys. I

May 18, 2013, 9:23 PM

Bigotry is out of fashion man.

May 18, 2013, 10:12 PM

Very bold words from a Dawg fan but much appreciated. Thanks for your opinion.

You 2 are idiots. No where did I say my daughters dated.....

May 20, 2013, 1:59 AM

but so what if they did. I would like it because they are nerds and he is stud. They would not have a chance or opportunity because he would not ask them out. Watch him get up there and knock the bottom out of your little girls.

May 18, 2013, 10:15 PM

Say what you want about him being a womanizer but a lot of QBs are. You're the star player and you almost never see them with ugly women. Every time I see Tajh Boyd when I'm walking around campus he has a girl or two beside him talking to him. He has no problems with the ladies because he too is a good guy that people enjoy being around. I'm not condoning it but it's been going on since Namath, QBs get the best tail, simple as that.

Replies: 55
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic