Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I DON'T GIVE A FLYING GOOSE WHAT ANYONE SAYS
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 53
| visibility 1

I DON'T GIVE A FLYING GOOSE WHAT ANYONE SAYS

Dec 18, 2012, 7:41 AM

nor what names I'm called....Go ahead with the old f@rt, stupid, idiot, deranged whatever. There is no way on this earth that I will EVER accept a defeat before a game is played...never have, won't now, never will...not for the past 50 years nor for whatever time remaining. I know the odds, I've heard and read all the prognosticators, I know the differences in the staffs and teams...AND I DON'T GIVE A GOOSE!!!

WE ARE NOT GOING TO JUST DEFEAT LSU...WE ARE GOING TO RIP OUT THEIR LIVING GUTS AND USE THE DRIPPINGS TO GREASE THE BOTTOMS OF OUR SHOES!

WE ARE GOING TO THOROUGHLY DEVESTATE AND ANNIHILATE THOSE OVER-CONFIDENT FAKE TIGERS AND KICK THEIR FREAKIN' TAILS BACK TO LOUISIANA WHERE THEY BELONG!

AND YEARS FROM NOW, WHEN YOU'RE SITTING AROUND THE FIRE WITH YOUR GRANDKIDS ON YOUR KNEE, AND THEY ASK YOU: "WHAT DID CLEMSON DO IN THE MIGHTY BOWL BATTLE AGAINST LSU IN 2012?" WELL, YOU'LL BE ABLE TO SAY:

"WE SHOVELED THEM BACK TO LOUISIANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

(Thanks, George Patton....)

D@MMIT, GOOOOOOOOOOOOO TIGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRS!!!!!!!!!!!

STOMP THE FREAKIN' H3LL OUTA LSU!!!!!!!!!!!!1

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No more Baileys with your coffee***

Dec 18, 2012, 7:48 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Never cared for Baileys, TTT...However, if you've got a

Dec 18, 2012, 8:44 AM

bottle of good, ole JD, I'll help you crack it open...and down the hatch! lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can you speak a little louder? This old fart can't hear

Dec 18, 2012, 7:49 AM

you! ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tiger/Terrier

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...(Sorry, just can't

Dec 18, 2012, 8:14 AM

do the Hooooooo! LOL)

oh granny....

Dec 18, 2012, 7:49 AM

Grandpa's gotten back into the moonshine

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: oh granny....

Dec 18, 2012, 7:52 AM

No when we old farts get this excited, we are enjoying our medicinal smoke! :)

Thank you very much, Franc...but I had my early morning

Dec 18, 2012, 7:52 AM [ in reply to oh granny.... ]

Constitutional...you know, the old S, S and S...and I'm ready to go! (I just have to figure out where the h3ll I'm supposed to be going! LOL)

Re: I DON'T GIVE A FLYING D@MN WHAT ANYONE SAYS

Dec 18, 2012, 7:50 AM

Whoa you old fart! Settle down we old farts can have a stroke getting to excited writing our posts!! :)
However I understand. It is sad when people fold up their tents before the game is played. Then again those who do probably believe in the Mayan calender also.

LOL...The fire with the Mayans, the Inca-dinka-doos, the

Dec 18, 2012, 7:57 AM

rest of the crowd...Imma fired up and ready for some people to get off their as$es and take names and kick butts! Rip em up, tear em up....! (Back in a sec...gonna have another short Constitutional!!)

I see someone didn't have help getting out of bed this AM

Dec 18, 2012, 7:54 AM

and they fell and bumped their head. When you came to again, did you think you were back in the 80's?

:)

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

I had visions of Sugar Punks and Farties in my

Dec 18, 2012, 8:01 AM

head and lept from the bed rarin' for Christmas...and a massive upset on New Year's Eve courtesy of Santa Dabo and the Clemson eff's....Give em h3ll men!!!

Right On! The people that give up before the game are

Dec 18, 2012, 8:00 AM

probably the very ones that complain the loudest after it is over. I never understood the "negative aura" but have spent much of my 59 years defending Clemson and the coaches from Parker to Dabo. Always have been and always be All In - Go Tigers!

You're d@mn right, Tigerpaw53....I ain't ready to cede a

Dec 18, 2012, 8:12 AM

freakin thing to anybody....It's time for every Clemson student...every Clemson graduate...every Clemson fan...our staff...our team...to stand up and take full measure of themselves! By God, we should settle for nothing less...WE NEED THIS D@MN VICTORY....WE WANT THIS VICTORY...and we WILL scratch and claw our way through every second on the gridiron, giving our last ounce of mighty effort...AND WE WILL WIN!!!!!

hawt dammm, someone's pissin in the tall grass this mornin;

Dec 18, 2012, 8:14 AM

you tell em hartins!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL...Well, at least you didn't say, "Smokin' some

Dec 18, 2012, 8:17 AM

tall grass!" Nevertheless, I bid you a hearty good morning, my Friend, and wish you great fortune this fine day!

haha, we'll save that for the victory party...

Dec 18, 2012, 8:32 AM

;)

hopefully the day and the world treat you as it should; only the best.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm going out today and seize the SOB by its balls and

Dec 18, 2012, 8:51 AM

take command...which is precisely what our team must do this New Year's Eve! This day will be a "best"...and so must New Year's Eve!

^^^Gonna have one he!l of a New Year's Eve party

Dec 18, 2012, 9:04 AM

love the attitude, I think going into this bowl game thinking we will lose is a bunch of Nancy crap that has no business in football and especially at Clemson.

There are two options for Clemson fans, you either think we're going to win, or you think we're going to win big. Pick one and stick with it!

I ain't skeered of no corndog loving, cousin kissing, french speaking, swamp sucking, FEMA trailer living, trash from LSU. Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Give em h3ll....But what about DSP? He's lurking around

Dec 18, 2012, 9:07 AM

somewhere, you know! lol

i go away for a few minutes & you start stirring #### up?

Dec 18, 2012, 9:27 AM

i like it.

:)

You can't leave, ever. I learned that yesterday***

Dec 18, 2012, 10:37 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

tru dat, but hartins coming off the top rope is unexpected..

Dec 18, 2012, 10:42 AM

he musta got some this morning.

at his age I hope he consulted a physician first***

Dec 18, 2012, 10:48 AM

Speak for yourself...you, you, you wise-cracking

Dec 18, 2012, 6:55 PM

thing you!! lol

Now that's what I call a WAKE UP call!***

Dec 18, 2012, 8:16 AM

Good answer. I am going to keep my eye on you..............***

Dec 18, 2012, 8:22 AM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 18, 2012, 8:25 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Good! I like that kinda spirit in a player...Only problem is

Dec 18, 2012, 8:27 AM

I didn't cut you. I think someone's been having some fun with you...

Dec 18, 2012, 8:29 AM

Clemson can win and I expect a win. We will have to play a complete game and the defense needs to get some 3 and outs. Spread them out and run the ball. We need to stay patient, I hope I see screens, jets sweeeps, and a reverse or 2. We can win this one.

HELL YEAH! TELL 'EM!***

Dec 18, 2012, 8:54 AM

All right, who p!ssed in hartins' Metamucil this morning?***

Dec 18, 2012, 8:55 AM

Dec 18, 2012, 8:56 AM

We're going to hold onto him by the nose, and we're going to kick him in the ####. We're going to kick the hell out of him all the time, and we're going to go through him like crap through a goose.

GIVE EM H3LL, GEORGE...er, COURTENAYFLASH!!!!***

Dec 18, 2012, 8:27 PM

Dec 18, 2012, 8:58 AM

when I was a young man. And I sure as H&ll don't at 60. I'm with you hartins, GOOOOOOOO TIGERSSSSSSSSS!!!

Yawn*********************

Dec 18, 2012, 8:59 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL....I take that for a wake-up groan...or a "wish I hadn't

Dec 18, 2012, 9:10 AM

read it" moan...or a "don't give a cr@p." Regardless, thanks for your input....It takes all kinds, I suppose. My best wishes to you, of course.

Like I tell my 3-year old: "Inside voice, son"

Dec 18, 2012, 9:41 AM

But otherwise, your post made me grin. I appreciate your p!ss-and-vinegar enthusiasm!

Hartins - TRUE TIGER FAN award

Dec 18, 2012, 9:46 AM

Now that is positiveness - maybe a little manic but that is alright! ALL RIGHT - GO TIGERS RIP THEIR GUTS OUT! thanks for enthusiasm Hartins! So refreshing compared to all you cup half-empty or completely empty wimpie cooties out there!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whoo Harry...your testosterone levels are up again (finally)

Dec 18, 2012, 9:51 AM

GoTiGERs..Stand Up & FIGHT Boys...and beat Lsu & Sec!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL...They never went down...or at least I don't think

Dec 18, 2012, 6:50 PM

they did. Then again, that could be a matter of opinion!

Pills, smoke or powder. I want some!***

Dec 18, 2012, 10:41 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work hard. Rock hard. Eat hard. Sleep hard. Grow big. Wear glasses if you need 'em - The Webb Wilder credo

Dec 18, 2012, 11:15 AM

Amen would love to see it!

Dec 18, 2012, 11:24 AM

Well this is the most excited Ive seen you on here. I like the energy though. GO TIGERS!!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Where have I seen this guy before?

Dec 18, 2012, 11:34 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfHOQAT0-Mk

Oddly enough...that was my first starring role...I didn't

Dec 18, 2012, 6:52 PM

have to act! lol

keep dreaming pops. maybe one day

Dec 18, 2012, 12:37 PM

YOU WILL WAKE UP

Apparently..

Dec 18, 2012, 12:39 PM

you've had wayyyyyyy too much to drink this afternoon.

easy big fellow.

LOL.. THAT WAS EARLY THIS MORNING...AND I'M

Dec 18, 2012, 6:54 PM

STILL FIRED UP!!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOO TIGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dec 19, 2012, 11:36 AM

i appreciate your enthusiasm but I see nothing that supports that prediction.

Finally! The voice of reason. GO TIGERS!

Dec 19, 2012, 12:57 PM

Swagger must be everywhere including the fanbase.

a usuc fan posted this on lsu board they like to stir the pot***

Dec 19, 2012, 1:28 PM

Been gone all day...but thanks! Best news I heard

Dec 19, 2012, 6:43 PM

today....Let all those fake Tigers chew on this swagger. Clemson has NEVER been afraid of an opponent NOR are we ready to admit defeat prior to the friggin' game....

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TIGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSS!

Re: a usuc fan posted this on lsu board they like to stir the pot***

Dec 19, 2012, 6:56 PM [ in reply to a usuc fan posted this on lsu board they like to stir the pot*** ]

GOOD !!!!!

Replies: 53
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic