Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I have to share this with the TigerNation
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 2,761

I have to share this with the TigerNation

Jul 14, 2012, 7:46 PM

I have a daughter who is all but three years old. Me and quite a few family members have been teaching her the ways of our beloved Clemson University. I took her to the spring game this year and she loved it! She really loves the cheerleaders(as do I) and the tiger mascots. Today I thought I would test her a little. So I looked over at her and I said with fake enthusiasm " GO GAMECOCKS!". She looked at me and said "NO DADDY! THAT IS A BAD WORD, AND DONT SAY THAT WORD AGAIN!" I could only look with pride and hold the tears back, and I said "thats my girl". I almost felt like Dabo pulling in one of those top recruits. She made me very proud, I can't wait to bring her to Death Valley for her first gameday experience. Like a lot of recruits, after that its a lock! She will bleed orange just the way I have since the early 80's. I can't think of a better way to raise em right. I had to share this because she will be there with all of us one day with the same passion that we all have for this absolutely great program!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I have to share this with the TigerNation

Jul 14, 2012, 7:50 PM

That is awesome man...I know you are proud

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My Daughter hated Orange & a Coot., but son is Tater & grad

Jul 14, 2012, 9:07 PM

So it evened out...especially when Coot Wife & I divorced.

2-2...and holding!

Go TiGERs!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Rivalry is one thing but am I the only one who hates "coot"

Jul 14, 2012, 9:11 PM

usage? I just think it's juvenile. Sorry but I just do. Ok, now on to playing with Clemson on my XBOX. ;)

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My kids think that Usuc is a punishment

Jul 14, 2012, 9:57 PM

for those who don't study. My mother and I are CU grads. My wife went to COC. My father in Law was a Citadel Grad and he hated USuC. My boys (8 and 10) think that everyone does everything in their power NOT to go to USuC. My wife and I try to let them form their own opinion. Even they have figured it out without us having to create the Slant. Go tigers

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson Football, the glory days are here!

Jul 14, 2012, 10:10 PM

That's great. My kids are 9 and 11 - we have been calling it the "G" word around our house for several years.

Jul 15, 2012, 1:42 AM

My granddaughter went to her first baseball game when she was about 4-5 weeks old. My daughter, her aunt, worked in the ticket office at the time and was a batgirl. From the very first, my daughter would play Tiger Rag when they were in the car and try to bring her up "right". She is a true Clemson fan (10 years old) and has no tolerance for USC. When she was 3 she knew the alma mater. When she got really mad with me a few years ago, she told me that she was a gamecock fan and not a Clemson fan. She thought this was about the worse thing she could say to me. When she doesn't want to study, we tell her she had better get good grades or she will have to go to Carolina. That usually works pretty well!

Jul 15, 2012, 11:45 AM

Thats great! I love that! lol

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 2,761
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic