Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Mike Bellamy came by my tailgate after the game,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 1

Mike Bellamy came by my tailgate after the game,

Oct 22, 2011, 6:12 PM

And I swear, he is one of the nicest humblest players I have ever met. I asked him to sign my hat, and as he was doing so I thanked him for coming to Clemson and working really hard on the field.

He was all smiles and said he was just happy he had the opportunity to play here, and even though he messed up today he said he said he was doing his best and was going to work even harder to make up for it when we play GT.

I don't care what anyone says concerning his character or playing time or any other crap. Bellamy's a stand up guy, and I'm happy I had the pleasure of meeting him.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Mike Bellamy came by my tailgate after the game,

Oct 22, 2011, 6:14 PM

Talk is cheap.

Fair enough...

Oct 22, 2011, 6:16 PM

but as long as he's giving it his all, I'm not going to ask for more.

Oct 22, 2011, 6:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Mike Bellamy came by my tailgate after the game, ]

> Talk is cheap.

But someday a signed hat from Bellamy could carry some real value.

Glad to hear that he is owning up to the errors and is working hard to correct his mistakes. Every time I watch him, the only thing I can think is that he just looks "slippery", like the opposing team will have real problems bringing him down.

(also signed by nuke after the auburn game)

Oct 22, 2011, 6:20 PM

but that's besides the point. I wear it proudly to class each day :)

Oct 22, 2011, 6:39 PM [ in reply to Re: Mike Bellamy came by my tailgate after the game, ]

Bellamy will be awesome,,,,just give him a little time.

I know, I'm so excited. I can't wait.***

Oct 22, 2011, 7:22 PM

it is if you're Dwight Jones

Oct 22, 2011, 6:18 PM [ in reply to Re: Mike Bellamy came by my tailgate after the game, ]

;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL!***

Oct 22, 2011, 6:25 PM [ in reply to Re: Mike Bellamy came by my tailgate after the game, ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Thank you, Negative Nelly!***

Oct 22, 2011, 7:35 PM [ in reply to Re: Mike Bellamy came by my tailgate after the game, ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

your reputation proceeds youf***

Oct 23, 2011, 8:26 AM [ in reply to Re: Mike Bellamy came by my tailgate after the game, ]

Oct 23, 2011, 10:02 AM [ in reply to Re: Mike Bellamy came by my tailgate after the game, ]

You are right. Now take your cheapness to your coot website and post there.

Oct 24, 2011, 12:00 AM [ in reply to Re: Mike Bellamy came by my tailgate after the game, ]

What else would you have this freshman to say?? Your post proves that Neanderthals never were fully extinct.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Palmetto

I hope you are joking...

He wants it, now he has to NIKE. (Just do it)

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lead, Follow, or Get out of the Way.
Sine Pari- The tip of the spear.
Cofounder / USASOC Black Daggers 2001

hehe, I see what you did there***

Oct 22, 2011, 6:17 PM

and he didn't drop the hat? :)***

Oct 22, 2011, 6:23 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: and he didn't drop the hat? :)***

Oct 22, 2011, 6:44 PM

just hope you didn't feed him, ncaa violation

Oct 22, 2011, 7:07 PM

Only against the rules if you are a booster. Go back to your own you ### coot

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 22, 2011, 8:58 PM [ in reply to Re: and he didn't drop the hat? :)*** ]

We only feed the coots their daily pile of dog sheet. Get it, dog sh!t!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

Uncalled for!!!!!!!***

Oct 22, 2011, 7:34 PM [ in reply to and he didn't drop the hat? :)*** ]

Thanks for posting that. No doubt he'll be a great one

Oct 22, 2011, 7:58 PM

for Clemson.

null

I know. He's definitely got the talent.

Oct 22, 2011, 8:04 PM

After he bulks up a little bit, he could easily be one of the top running backs in the country. I'm really excited to see him progress both in talent and stature.

Re: Thanks for posting that. No doubt he'll be a great one

Oct 23, 2011, 6:04 AM [ in reply to Thanks for posting that. No doubt he'll be a great one ]

I too, am a fan of Mike and looking forward to watching him "mature". And, like Mike, I won't make any excuses for him not hanging onto the ball better. Having said that, I wish the coaches would utilize him a little better for what he is right now. Two examples come to mind and I say this having not missed a home game or watching on TV. First, I'll draw an analogy to baseball...you've got a batter with a 3 - 0 count...what's the percentage he's taking the next pitch. I believe you can apply that same percentage to when they put Mike in and he get's the ball on the first play. I know it's coming and so does everyone else. Secondly, the play in the 4th quarter where we were 3rd down with a yard or so to go would probably had a better chance if Cole dove it for the 1st down, or we had put DJ in to do it...He plays 20 to 25 pounds stronger than Mike who got stuffed. Mike's a scat back, not a pounder. Just my thoughts and observations.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thanks for posting that. No doubt he'll be a great one

Oct 24, 2011, 12:38 AM

They've run that exact play for touchdowns twice (at least) before. Both times it starts with Chad Diehl ahead of the tailback, taking two steps to the right before the snap, and swinging left to create a hole after the handoff. I bet UNC has seen the play, and that's why they had a guy outside come around the block and grab him.

Re: Yep, MB has a future here and it will be a good 'un!!***

Oct 22, 2011, 9:00 PM

he is going to have a break out game before long

Oct 22, 2011, 9:26 PM

It looked like he was blocking better today. Everyone talks about his speed, but he is also very elusive and breaks a lot of tackles for someone his size. It is a matter of time until the light comes on, and it is going to be fun to watch.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Point for that, my sentiments exactly.***

Oct 22, 2011, 9:27 PM

I made it a point to watch his blocking today and he looked

Oct 23, 2011, 9:06 AM [ in reply to he is going to have a break out game before long ]

Pretty good. That will definitely get him some more minutes.

Re: I made it a point to watch his blocking today and he looked

Oct 23, 2011, 9:59 AM

he made a great block on the nuke td

If I ever meet Bellamy I would pay him $

Oct 23, 2011, 7:33 AM

To say "####, how you gonna get fired on your day off?"

;)

Re: If I ever meet Bellamy I would pay him $

Oct 23, 2011, 9:27 AM

Bellamy has a lot of speed and runs hard.

If he can stay focused on improving his football knowledge, get in the weight room and eat right while at Clemson he has the potential to be a very good football player IMO.

I think he has similar potential to Watkins, in that he could become a threat in a variety of ways. (RB, KR & WR)

He needs to work on maturing physically though IMO. He is a bit small at the moment, and is probably why he has fumbled a few times.

Good to hear that.. Tiger fans are behind him.. Go Tigers***

Oct 23, 2011, 10:29 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 32
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic