Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Could it be that Dabo actually had a plan?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 89
| visibility 1

Could it be that Dabo actually had a plan?

Sep 28, 2011, 1:13 PM

I want to start by saying how refreshing it has been to bee free of seeing a "pumper/dumper" post for quite a while.
Backtrack to Dabo's hiring. Remember the class with Tahj. That small class. Remember back to the following year where Dabo redshirted all those guys. Remember back to Dabo and Napier's disagreement over the offense. Remember back to the acquisition of Steele and then Morris. Remember the Phenom class off this year on signing day.
When thinking about all this remember how Dabo CONSTANTLY spoke the words "building a program". Doing it the "right way". Look back up at the previous paragraph...see the blocks?
Take a moment and slide to the football page and go to the roster. Peruse that for a second. After finishing slide over to the 12 commits (18 already). See more blocks?
This guy is as new to the game as is his players folks. Still learning too. But based on what you see here in black and white (and now on the field)you see a plan coming together.
I for one saw this year at about 7-5. So young can't expect much. What I HAVE seen FAR exceeds my expectation.
Self admittedly I thought when Dabo was hired it was a poor far reaching stretch...but from where I sit I see a guy with a plan who is dead set on bringing it to fruition. Go Dabo and Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He is definitely on the verge of building a dynasty

Sep 28, 2011, 1:17 PM

Hope he can keep Morris and Steele and also coordinate the OL and DL in sync with skill position guys and hold them for four years

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fiat Justitia et Pereat Mundus

If your premise is correct it may not matter who...

Sep 28, 2011, 1:19 PM

stays and who leaves.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

true building a solid line needs four years

Sep 28, 2011, 1:22 PM

skills are the ones who tend to go early

I agree. They only thing you can't coach is speed.

Sep 28, 2011, 1:35 PM

You can make em strong and teach technique. I'd say this is a non-issue with our coaches.

FSU's last drive made me wonder if my doubt about our D line was justified and Heaven only knows what that sneaky-azz coach of ours has in store as far as linemen for next year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Steele will not leave...he has had opportunities already.

Sep 28, 2011, 1:25 PM [ in reply to He is definitely on the verge of building a dynasty ]

i truly think his loyalty lies with Dabo and Clemson now.

Morris...that's a wild card. depending on how this season progresses, i got think an SEC team will definitely start throwing some money at him.

i just hope he sees what we have...43+freshman. all of your skill guys have 2 years left (except for Allen). i knwo there is still a ton of football to be played this year and we may only go 8-4, but our future is just unreal. i would hope he would commit to those offensive guys to see his system mature with the same players for the next 2 years.

the future is now.***

Sep 28, 2011, 1:29 PM

He will go to UcheaT when the dust settles from the NCAA...

Sep 28, 2011, 1:39 PM [ in reply to Steele will not leave...he has had opportunities already. ]

stuff going on there. That give him time to develop and mature enough to be a successful HC in the SEC. Perhaps two or three years. The Vols will either win a CC or get rid of Dooley about the same time.

see this is the kind of stupidity that makes pumpers look

Sep 28, 2011, 7:38 PM [ in reply to He is definitely on the verge of building a dynasty ]

foolish. dynasty? seriously? let's play a big road game and get through a full season before even thinking such nonsense.

TB and RR went 9-2 their second season with probably the least amount of talent we have had since the early 70s. How did that turn out after years of top 20 recruiting classes?

i'm not being negative, just realistic and rational, cautiously optimistic. anything else is just silly talk.

Re: see this is the kind of stupidity that makes pumpers look

Sep 28, 2011, 11:43 PM

Umm yes you are being negative,just like always.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: see this is the kind of stupidity that makes pumpers look

Sep 29, 2011, 10:05 AM

wondered when you'd crawl out from under your rock. Bet you are secretely hoping we lose Saturday so you and your kind can say "told ya so"

I agree with you 99% only because

Sep 28, 2011, 1:21 PM

I had us going 6-6

GO TIGERS !

I'm going to get flamed, but you are giving WAY too much

Sep 28, 2011, 1:23 PM

credit to Dabo. Our defense is playing poorly this year. There is ONE reason we are 4-0 and that's the offense. There is one reason the offense is so good and that's Chad Morris. Dabo recruits good players but if Chad Morris leaves, so does all this offensive production. This is the same staff that went 6-7 last year. Chad Morris is the difference.

Who hired Chad Morris?***

Sep 28, 2011, 1:24 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I agree, it was a great hire. Still, if i'm a Sales Manager

Sep 28, 2011, 1:28 PM

and I hire a top notch salesman and that guy leaves later, i'm right back where I started.

But you're giving all of the credit to Chad and none of it

Sep 28, 2011, 1:32 PM

to Dabo, which is a huge mistake. By the way, even when our offense looked great last weekend, it was a defensive play that sealed it for us. Not to mention our offense (and officials) gave FSU a TD. So you can't hang that on the defense.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

if Morris is still at Tulsa is he getting this attention?

Sep 28, 2011, 1:34 PM

here OR nationally?

Any question this moron is a coot? If we go undefeated

Sep 28, 2011, 11:06 PM [ in reply to But you're giving all of the credit to Chad and none of it ]

this moron will not give Dabo his due. Clemson had no weapons last year and lost every weapon from 2009. For anyone to think the team should be better after losing all that talent, is just a moron who knows nothing about football. Lady, don't jump onm the band wagon, you have showed what you are and everyone knows who you are and calls you out for it. Not just a few, pretty much the whole board. You just a troll who loves to rile everyone up.

^^^gets it^^^

Sep 29, 2011, 9:14 PM

but then again he pointed out so does everyone else... :)

To continue your analogy

Sep 28, 2011, 1:32 PM [ in reply to I agree, it was a great hire. Still, if i'm a Sales Manager ]

If you are a sales manager who hires a top-notch salesman, and gives him the tools/freedom/leads to succeed, then you deserve credit for doing so.

Likewise if/when that salesman leaves you have the track record for putting salesmen in the position to succeed. You then have the opportunity to go and find another top-notch salesman to take his place. You are attractive to future potential employees because of the opportunity for success you can provide.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^punts puppies as a hobby^^***

Sep 29, 2011, 9:25 PM [ in reply to I agree, it was a great hire. Still, if i'm a Sales Manager ]

who hired him? who took the chance?

Sep 28, 2011, 1:24 PM [ in reply to I'm going to get flamed, but you are giving WAY too much ]

CEO gets the credit

FYI...

Sep 28, 2011, 1:25 PM [ in reply to I'm going to get flamed, but you are giving WAY too much ]

Dabo hired him.

He's the one who had the ballz to hire a guy one year removed from high school when everybody was saying get Friedgen or somebody proven.

Just sayin'.

Re: I'm going to get flamed, but you are giving WAY too much

Sep 28, 2011, 1:26 PM [ in reply to I'm going to get flamed, but you are giving WAY too much ]

I get it. Dabo gets the blame when we lose, but he gets no credit when we win. And get your facts straight - it's not the same staff.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Well, actually he and Napier got the blame because it was

Sep 28, 2011, 1:30 PM

their offense. This is Chad's offense, he gets the credit.

Re: Well, actually he and Napier got the blame because it was

Sep 28, 2011, 1:36 PM

*Coughasshatcough*

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

This says it all

Sep 28, 2011, 1:41 PM [ in reply to Well, actually he and Napier got the blame because it was ]

There is plenty to be critical of Dabo about. I'm 100% sold on supporting him because he's our coach and as such he deserves my support while he's here. But it'd be ridiculous for me to suggest I'm positive he'll be successful here. He was a risky hire. I don't know of any sane person who would say otherwise. So yeah, he gets the blame for last year. He also gets the credit for 2009.

And he will get the blame/credit for this year.

We look worlds better than I thought we would this year, but we have it in us to look bad, and so I'm not going to suggest everyone should automatically be a believer right now as we're only 4 games into the season.

But, to suggest that he doesn't, today, get credit for how the team is playing right now, is ax-grinding and the refusal to be consistent.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 28, 2011, 2:04 PM [ in reply to Well, actually he and Napier got the blame because it was ]

amandadale77 you're a closet Chicken fan aren't you? Always having something negative to say about Dabo and the boys. I have more positive comments from co-workers who are USuCk graduates about Clemson than you. Dabo made a great hire... give the man some credit...

Sep 28, 2011, 3:24 PM [ in reply to Well, actually he and Napier got the blame because it was ]

And who went out on a limb to hire an OC that was 1 year removed from high school? As I recall, there was ample criticism of that decision on this board.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 28, 2011, 1:55 PM [ in reply to Re: I'm going to get flamed, but you are giving WAY too much ]

Hawk has it. Not the same staff. The Chad is huge part of our success but there were numerous staff changes made by Dabo that brought this together.

Who is responsible for Morris being here?

Sep 28, 2011, 1:27 PM [ in reply to I'm going to get flamed, but you are giving WAY too much ]

If Steele gets these "chunk" plays worked out we actually look pretty good. Jeff Scott is a young bright guy...think he is not absorbing this offense to the point of learing it enough to run it?
Given from where we were when Bowden left to where we are now is directly linked to Dabo. Directly or indirectly.

Sep 28, 2011, 1:27 PM [ in reply to I'm going to get flamed, but you are giving WAY too much ]

And guess who hired a lowly high school coach with one year experience to turn this program around. Dabo! Grow up and give credit where credit is due.

null

And Dabo got BLASTED for the hire from a lot of folks on

Sep 28, 2011, 1:42 PM

here . . .

4 games doesn't prove everything and it certainly doesn't prove dynasty . . . but I would rather be where we are right now than any other place we have been in the last 15 or so years . . .

This amanda poster . . . why are they even on here / allowed on here ? Show me anything contributed by this clown that is of any substance or worth or is even entertaining.

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

If i could only keep Morris or Dabo I'd keep Morris.***

Sep 28, 2011, 1:28 PM [ in reply to I'm going to get flamed, but you are giving WAY too much ]

Amen to that***

Sep 28, 2011, 1:30 PM

Seriously?

Sep 28, 2011, 7:28 PM

We haven't seen Morris recruit a single player. All we have seen Morris do is score a ton of points, and get his offense fired up. Remember a guy named Charley Weiss? One #### of an OC, but how about his tenure at Notre Dame? Dabo is perfect for Clemson right now. He's getting the fans fired up, getting his players to play ball, surrounding himself with a phenomenal staff, and has been lights out in recruiting. He's selling tickets and winning games, and doing so with excitement and passion. I'm not saying I love the guy, I'm just saying whatever he's doing is working.

Chad Morris is a fantastic OC, but he's not the only one in football right now. Morris wouldn't be doing sh!t without the talent DatBoy has built up. This is a team effort, and as all the recruits are saying, it's a family. All people are key elements to our success, and I think the elements are fitting together perfectly as of now.

Re: Seriously?

Sep 28, 2011, 10:56 PM

Excellent commentary!
Thank you.
Go Tigers!

Yeah and what would Morris had done with the

Sep 28, 2011, 11:11 PM [ in reply to Seriously? ]

players we had last year and no WR's or deep threats. Yeah Dabo brought in many toys for him to work with.

If the Offense failed this year, you'd blame Dabo

Sep 28, 2011, 1:29 PM [ in reply to I'm going to get flamed, but you are giving WAY too much ]

for such a poor hire.

You can't blame Dabo when things go bad and not give him credit when things go well.

We don't need a double standard, one will do just fine.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Correct, and i'm giving him credit for a great hire. That

Sep 28, 2011, 1:31 PM

doesn't change the fact that one Morris leaves we are stuck again. Unless he makes another great hire.

No we will not be stuck again

Sep 28, 2011, 1:38 PM

he wil go out and hire another good OC!!

Geez give me a break. Buck up and give Dabo credit for putting together something good.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Re: Correct, and i'm giving him credit for a great hire. That

Sep 28, 2011, 11:04 PM [ in reply to Correct, and i'm giving him credit for a great hire. That ]

It really seems as though you arehellbent on ending up with some negative remark. It looks like you just can't stand others being complimentary. Look for the good in life, sometimes that's a challenge, BUT being negative is REALLY easy.
Being positive is a choice, just like choosing JOY.
Notice how so many at work want to haveaBitchandMoan session...it's so easy just to jump into the middle of the muck. Walk on byyyyy...
Choose the good...helps you reduce stress, too!

GOooo Tigers!
:)

And likewise, you are giving him way too little credit

Sep 28, 2011, 1:29 PM [ in reply to I'm going to get flamed, but you are giving WAY too much ]

Like I've said before, if he gets the blame for last year, he gets the credit for this year.

And vice versa.

^^this***

Sep 28, 2011, 7:29 PM

Sep 28, 2011, 3:56 PM [ in reply to I'm going to get flamed, but you are giving WAY too much ]

So who do we give the credit for running the same draw play twice on our last drive before we stopped FSU on 4th down when it was clear we didn't need to put the ball back in FSU's hands? Guess that was all Dabo too? Guess it was his fault we took our foot off the gas WAY too early in the 4th. Oh wait that's right! Dabo doesn't call the plays! GTFOH! That's saying your dad doesn't deserve credit for you being alive b/c your mom gave birth.

"If you're going to give me 110 percent, you can rub that rock. If you're not, keep your filthy hands off it."

the whole staff....

Sep 28, 2011, 3:58 PM

and the players...for the WIN.

Sep 28, 2011, 4:37 PM [ in reply to I'm going to get flamed, but you are giving WAY too much ]

the players are the major difference.morris puts them in position,but they make the plays.

great point sarg..but its like talking to a sewer lid***

Sep 28, 2011, 4:51 PM

exactly his first OC was a guy less experienced than him. he

Sep 28, 2011, 7:31 PM [ in reply to I'm going to get flamed, but you are giving WAY too much ]

didn't have a grand plan, he was clueless and made a lot of rookie mistakes. i bet you money he was forced to replace napier. hiring morris was a big gamble that has paid off. morris was either going to flop or do great. the entire OP is erroneous and typical pumper dabo demagoguery.

if he truly had a plan there would not have been major staff changes last year. additionally, we've had great recruiting classes in the past where kids came in and were flops.

dabo is benefiting from morrie working out and some freshman being better than expected. this years success is more luck than by design.

It was well documented that...

Sep 28, 2011, 9:18 PM

Dabo wanted to run a spread and Napier more of a pro style offense.

then that shows even moreso how stupid dabo was ... hired

Sep 29, 2011, 1:08 PM

an inexperienced guy that didn't want to run the same offense based on friendship.

fyi that was more a spread than pro offense last year. pretty much the same offense we had under TB. the facts won't change n matter how long you keep making the same excuses.

the way I see it...

Oct 2, 2011, 8:31 AM

I don't know why you either a)come right out and say you hope that Clemson loses or b) renounce your *cough* alliance to Clemson? Its obvious that at this pointyou won't be happy as long as Dabo is the coach.
Hell Wisconsin has got a hell of a program be a Badger, go over there and tell how stupid they are for taking Russell Wilson...ot putting the school in madison...

Amandadale is lesbian for short sighted***

Sep 28, 2011, 8:08 PM [ in reply to I'm going to get flamed, but you are giving WAY too much ]

who is the game ball going to tonight genius?***

Oct 1, 2011, 10:15 PM [ in reply to I'm going to get flamed, but you are giving WAY too much ]

reread this amanda and retort every point. want to hear it.***

Oct 1, 2011, 10:19 PM [ in reply to I'm going to get flamed, but you are giving WAY too much ]

Oct 1, 2011, 10:23 PM [ in reply to I'm going to get flamed, but you are giving WAY too much ]

I completely agree. Credit to Dabo for hiring a great OC, but he will need to continue to do this to be successful. I hope he is learning from Morris.

I stated when we hired Dabo that he needed to hire a good proven OC. Imagine what the Napier hire cost us over the past 2 years with the talent we had.

Dabo needs to be the face and the recruiter. Then surround himself with great coordinators.

I never doubted that he had a plan to "build a program". #1

Sep 28, 2011, 1:26 PM

because he kept saying it. But mainly alot of people "missed" it because they were too busy being negative Nancy and claiming that "we have the same staff as when TB was here." "nothing has changed" "Dabo is nice but he won't get it done" instead of giving the man the time he deserved to have to build the program.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Photobucket

good for you Suzi

Sep 28, 2011, 1:29 PM

cause again...I didn't like the hire. I will say though that once he was hired he was/is my coach and needed the chance to do his job.

and I also fear the day we lose our first game this season.

Sep 28, 2011, 1:31 PM

Because Tnet has been so peaceful the past couple weeks...

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Photobucket

on that note I'll say this...

Sep 28, 2011, 1:33 PM

Tnet may melt down but this team will not. There is no mistaking this group carries itself in a different manner. A loss only brings on an intensified desire to get better. Just the way I see it...

Yes, he definitely has a plan. His plan is...

Sep 28, 2011, 1:32 PM

to win it all. He's a winner, and he wants to make winners out of everyone around him.

I talked with him casually this winter and it was obvious that he paid no mind to dumpers and haters. (He's not the kind to lose a minute's sleep over them.) He knows that what he wants to do with this team takes time, skill, and effort, and he'll wear himself out doing it.

Will he succeed? Only time and the Good LORD will determine that, but it won't be because he didn't give it a 100% (and with a great big scoop of class on top.)

I just wish everyone could see the greatness within him like he's able to see in others.

What Tigers need to do right now is get ALL IN (for real) and HELP him achieve his goal; because his goal is our goal.

good post***

Sep 28, 2011, 6:23 PM

Thanks.***

Sep 28, 2011, 1:40 PM

Amen to that***

Sep 28, 2011, 7:01 PM [ in reply to Yes, he definitely has a plan. His plan is... ]

no coach pays attention to that, if they do it is petty and

Sep 28, 2011, 7:41 PM [ in reply to Yes, he definitely has a plan. His plan is... ]

thin skinned. you folks say a lot of incredibly stupid stuff.

Yeah? looks like the might just be getting in line

Oct 2, 2011, 9:12 AM

behind you.

I love it when a plan comes together...***

Sep 28, 2011, 1:36 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

:)***

Sep 28, 2011, 1:37 PM

Thanks Hannibal***

Sep 28, 2011, 1:48 PM [ in reply to I love it when a plan comes together...*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^^DIS BEES DA TRUF^^^^^^^^^***

Sep 28, 2011, 2:04 PM

haha!

Sep 28, 2011, 2:05 PM

gitcho sef crunk playa

I pity the fool....

Sep 28, 2011, 6:52 PM

that messes with our Tigers...

BA Barracus

Re: I pity the fool....

Sep 28, 2011, 11:12 PM

LOVE IT!

Dabo's biggest failure was hiring Napier in the first place.

Sep 28, 2011, 7:18 PM

You can't exactly call that "part of the plan". We got by in 2009 because we had stupid talent on the field. Yes, he did hire Morris and that could work out great... but it doesn't discount Dabo's initial choice... his instinct. It also shows that if Dabo was meddling in the offense under Napier, how inept he was compared to what we have in Morris now.

Dabo made the right move in getting Morris... but he's the sole reason we had to get Morris in the first place.

THE TIGERS ARE IN MY HEART..... BUT THE DUCKS ARE IN MY PANTS....

pumpers are like parents that have kids that are out of

Sep 28, 2011, 7:51 PM

control and always causing trouble that get suspended. rather than listen to the teachers, they yell and curse at the teacher and want the teacher fired because their kid would never cause any trouble. they are blind and in denial and only willing to see the positive. anything remotely objective is immediately rejected and called negative.

Re: pumpers are like parents that have kids that are out of

Sep 28, 2011, 7:53 PM

you are one pathetic specimen.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sep 28, 2011, 9:38 PM [ in reply to pumpers are like parents that have kids that are out of ]

You are without a doubt the biggest moron ever. I hope I never have to meet you.

Think about this,

Sep 28, 2011, 9:48 PM [ in reply to pumpers are like parents that have kids that are out of ]

Everytime you post something on Tnet 99% of the people that respond disagree with you. Again this is EVERYTIME you post. You would think that by now a bell would have went off in your head that you're wrong.

my track record speaks for itself, also people on tnet will

Sep 29, 2011, 1:16 PM

disagree with me even when they know i'm right because they are petty, immature, and petulant little children.

and regardless of what happens with dabo, i was right. everything i predicted came to fruition. under dabo, clemson will be like fsu and live and die based on the quality of the coordinators. coaches like ford that are very hands on and have a core philosophy are far less effected by staff turnover.

Re: pumpers are like parents that have kids that are out of

Sep 28, 2011, 11:29 PM [ in reply to pumpers are like parents that have kids that are out of ]

I was going to respond to your remark. But, I had rather not venture into the muck of your negativity. 'just so you know from this "Pumper"...My older Son is successful in Sales, (which requires a positive outlook, that is if you expect to sell anything), and my younger son is an exceptional jet mechanic in his last year in the Marines. He too is very positive and fun-loving, and would be considered "the life of the party". ...so much for your theory on children.
GO Tigers!!! Continue to MAKE FOOTBALL FUN!!!

oh boy, hit your head recently?***

Sep 29, 2011, 1:17 PM

Pumper dumpers are like that abortion she wish she had had.***

Sep 29, 2011, 10:18 AM [ in reply to pumpers are like parents that have kids that are out of ]

Re: Dabo's biggest failure was hiring Napier in the first place.

Sep 28, 2011, 9:43 PM [ in reply to Dabo's biggest failure was hiring Napier in the first place. ]

Could it be possible that financially we couldn't afford to go out and get a quality OC, so Dabo used what he had until funds were available? How do we not know Dabo tried to get an OC in, but our lovely AD wouldn't let him?

"If you're going to give me 110 percent, you can rub that rock. If you're not, keep your filthy hands off it."

I've been saying the same thing...amen.***

Sep 28, 2011, 7:58 PM

Re: I've been saying the same thing...amen.***

Sep 28, 2011, 10:38 PM

i totally agree and dabo pretty much said that during of his press conferences during the winter when he said that concerning the offense he played the hand he was dealt.

We're not there yet. Not even close.***

Sep 28, 2011, 8:00 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

We are closer

Sep 29, 2011, 8:25 AM

but not anywhere yet. This is a marathon. I for one am not convinced of much yet other than we can throw the ball. We gotta be able to run it too. Oh and kick field goals and send the kick off out back of the end zone. That worked pretty well for noles. Injuries will also start to mount as the season progresses and we have to meet that challenge.

If we win in Blacksburg and VT doesn't pull an Auburn and try to hurt any players I will believe a little more. Every week I will believe a little more.

Dabo has done extremely well hiring assistants in the last year and done extremely well recruiting and plus I like his energy and positive attitude. I can see a plan but as we know, planning and executing are two seperate things.

Don't get me wrong, I WANT TO BELIEVE! I have had to much heartache and let downs over the past 20 years. 2006 at VT was where I knew it was not happening with Bowden and I stopped believing we were 'turning' any corner. Will it happen with Dabo, I hope so.

amen, brother!***

Sep 28, 2011, 10:44 PM

###### Yes!***

Oct 1, 2011, 10:16 PM

Who cares about all this crap, we are 5-0.

Oct 1, 2011, 10:28 PM

And we can literally run the table. Who cares about the past, he is getting it right now. That is all that matters, the players and coaches love him. We probably should start, can't see anyone doing any better for us. Hell of a recruiter and learning to be an hell of a coach. And mosy of all he loves CLEMSON. That is what I care about. Go on Dabo kick some tail.

Replies: 89
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic