Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
UNC have to say...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

UNC have to say...

Jul 28, 2011, 6:28 PM

I hate it for you but on the other hand I have never seen a more arrogant group of ######## outside of Ohio State. I am sure that you have decent non condescending fans out there...I just havent met you. Enjoy being the nail...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: UNC have to say...I don't hate it for them

Jul 28, 2011, 6:31 PM

I remeber Lampley and their ilk during our problems and their arrogance and condescending attitudes. Screw them and their powder blue weenieness. And Lampley can eat it

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 28, 2011, 6:47 PM

Agree. Couldn't happen to a better group. If you are to young to remember Jim Lampley then you are blessed. He crucified us for our misdeeds that were pale in comparison to what is happening now.

Jul 28, 2011, 7:14 PM

I remember sweet lips Lampley!

Jul 28, 2011, 7:49 PM

Lampley another class act unc alumni .....

The woman who filed the domestic violence complaint against sportscaster Jim Lampley claims he repeatedly threw her against the wall of her apartment after drinking heavily and smoking pot.

In documents obtained by TMZ, Candice Sanders claims that on New Year's Eve, Lampley and his son Aaron joined her for dinner. Sanders says she was engaged to Lampley, who she claimed lived with her in the apartment.

Sanders alleges after dinner, at their apartment, Lampley "was drinking vodka and whiskey and became drunk." She adds in the document that "he was also high on pot."

Sanders, Miss California USA 2003, says in the complaint that the trouble began when she wanted to finish watching a movie. Lampley then "pulled me from the sofa I was on" and "began to yell at me and chased me around the apartment."

Sanders says at that point all hell broke loose. She alleges, "He grabbed me and threw me against a wall. He then threw me against another wall. He then threw me against the door and I collapsed."

http://www.tmz.com/2007/01/04/jim-lampley-accuser-says-he-was-high-drunk-and-violent/

Jim Lampley....

Jul 28, 2011, 7:49 PM [ in reply to Re: UNC have to say...I don't hate it for them ]

was one hated SOB around campus in those days.

Re: Jim Lampley....some of us still remember

Jul 28, 2011, 9:04 PM

hate is too nice a word

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I suspect Lampley does eat it ...***

Jul 28, 2011, 8:25 PM [ in reply to Re: UNC have to say...I don't hate it for them ]

If Jim Lampley EVER set foot in the Upstate after

Jul 28, 2011, 9:53 PM

his performance on ABC sports that year, he certainly kept it very quiet.

I sincerely hope he's enjoying unc's NCAA violations scandal.....the rest of us are.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic