Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Could someone please fill me in on the bat controversy
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Could someone please fill me in on the bat controversy

Mar 8, 2011, 9:09 AM

surrounding the Clemson/Gamecock baseball match this past weekend? I know I'm way behind on this story, but I keep hearing and reading faint reminders of it. THANKS IN ADVANCE!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"The rock has strange powers. When you rub it, and run down the hill, the adrenaline flows. It’s the most emotional experience I’ve ever had." -Michael Dean Perry

"If you don't like Clemson, something is wrong with YOU." -Dabo Swinney

Have you ever used a message board before?

Mar 8, 2011, 9:11 AM

Seriously, a quick glance down the page and you will find numerous threads on this topic.

It's always better to do a little research before cluttering up a web forum with repetitive topics.

null

Re: Have you ever used a message board before?

Mar 8, 2011, 9:16 AM

You make a good point.

Another form of clutter: a post reply that does everything EXCEPT answer a question.

Chill, okay? I'm just curious.

"The rock has strange powers. When you rub it, and run down the hill, the adrenaline flows. It’s the most emotional experience I’ve ever had." -Michael Dean Perry

He's trying to complete requirements for Monitoring 101.***

Mar 8, 2011, 9:26 AM

If you are really that curious, and you can read...

Mar 8, 2011, 10:02 AM [ in reply to Re: Have you ever used a message board before? ]

then you would have already had your answer by, you guessed it, READING the forum.

It was the 3rd thread on the page when you posted this, which confuses me a little bit. Are you really that incompetent, or just messing with us?

null

Re: If you are really that curious, and you can read...

Mar 8, 2011, 10:30 AM

And are you so sad and lonely that the only way you can get recognition is by needlessly attacking your fellow Tigers? You, Blue Caddy, and Express13 should get together and go bowling.

I'm not needlessly attacking you...

Mar 8, 2011, 10:53 AM

I'm giving you $hit with the hopes that you learn your lesson. Then this board will have 1 less repetitive poster.

null

Re: I'm not needlessly attacking you...

Mar 8, 2011, 10:57 AM

Speaking of which, this is the 3rd time you've posted regarding a question that you seem to dismiss initially. Hypocrisy, thy name is... Well, you get the point. ;)

P.S.--Insinuating that somebody is incompetent = attacking.

In this situation, the repetitiveness is with purpose...

Mar 8, 2011, 11:49 AM

to teach you how to use forums. Your repetitiveness was just because you're too dumb to read a message board.

null

Again, way to keep it classy.

Mar 8, 2011, 12:04 PM

Attacking a fellow Tiger is a good sign of character.

Oh, and since you seem to despise repetitiveness, I suppose we should just ban any posts with the subject titles "GO TIGERS" or "BEAT THOSE GAMECOCKS," right? I mean, after all, those posts are repeated 50 times more than the one I wrote.

If you're not going to say anything constructive and just resort to calling someone dumb, you may be more comfortable in Cootville.

ON A SIDE NOTE: THANK YOU for not being a teacher. I'm an English teacher, and I'm pretty sure that insulting somebody with words like "incompetent" and "dumb" is a lousy way to "teach a lesson."

Re: 3357 posts! have many of these have you cluttered up the

Mar 8, 2011, 9:34 AM [ in reply to Have you ever used a message board before? ]

website with? Get off this guys case and find something more productive to gripe about.

Not many at all... I just get genuinelty frustrated with

Mar 8, 2011, 10:00 AM

repetitive posts on the same topic.

If you went through the effort to log on to the site, you could at least glimpse over the topics on the first page (in this case, the same topic was just 3 threads down the page) before taking the time to type up a post asking about it.

null

Couldn't keep the Coot from peeing in your Corn Flakes

Mar 8, 2011, 9:47 AM [ in reply to Have you ever used a message board before? ]

this morning, I see.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tiger/Terrier

Pic from the game:

Mar 8, 2011, 9:13 AM

You'd think Jack would have more of a problem with the

Mar 8, 2011, 9:16 AM

cigar he was smoking than the bat. It looks legit to me in that pic.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

On Walt's show yesterday, he was saying it was an issue

Mar 8, 2011, 9:35 AM

with heating the bats. Supposedly the ##### were heating their bats, using the sun or some other way. On Dan's show he said the questionable bat was allowed to be used the rest of the game.

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic