Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So it begins..... GEE-HAW'D!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1,213

So it begins..... GEE-HAW'D!!

Oct 5, 2010, 6:11 AM
mafia tiger.jpg(28.7 K)

The time of mourning and moping is past.

Put away your sackcloth and dress anew in orange and white.

Turn those grumbles and grousings into gutteral growls of vengeance.

Gee-Haw'd!

Greet this dawn with the holy promise that this weekend will not be the same. The only cries of anguish and dismay will rise from the throats of baby blue goats who have seen this day coming and cry without even fully understanding the swift and unflinching justice arriving Saturday.

There has never been a Gee-Haw'd in Chapel Hill, the Babylon of college football. Never has the roars of our tractors drowned out the clinking of wine glasses.

Never have we rested at the end of the day to savor the aroma of barbecued goat meat, their tears washing the carnage from our fenders and their entrails greasing our gear boxes.

Never ... until now.

Do not come to this game unless you are will to partake in the demise of all things goat. Stay away from Kenan unless you are able to harden your heart to pity.

For this is a special Gee-Haw'd.

There are many who have suffered through the impudent smugness of goat-worshipping self-sanctifiers. They are a race who have always set themselves apart, as being better than those who share this land. Protected by those on high, they have enjoyed a measure of protection from the building fury that is now poised to wash over them in long-deferred and terrible justice.

Now, there is no protection. Hide behind the strong walls of the Dean Dome and cower, women of Chapel Hill. There, you may still find sanctuary.

But not at Kenan. No, on that plain there will be no help at all. The goats are going down this weekend.

It is a divinely ordained disembowelment. This place has been declared vile and wretched. It will not prevail. It cannot stand.

Prepare for the holy quest. Banish any doubt or thought of mercy. Burnish your tractors to gleam in the morning sun. Make sharp every pitchfork.

Prepare for the most holy of tasks, sons of Clemson, and march into this pit of light blue depravity knowing that our victory has already been proclaimed.

We are Gee-Haw'd. We are angry. We thirst for a holy vengeance.

And nothing in that city of Sodom on the hill is going to stop us. Unleash the Tigers.

GEE-HAW'D!!

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Speaking of goats there has to

Oct 5, 2010, 6:52 AM

be a Butch Davis, John Blake and a goat walk into a bar joke there somewhere. :)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Woooo! Tell it, Rev.

Oct 5, 2010, 6:54 AM

Bring it!

I'm ready...
entrails! That gets me going every time. I love it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Point -I wish I could give more

Oct 5, 2010, 7:55 AM

Rev, you are a silver tongued prophet. I am attending the Hill of Chaps this weekend, the first time I will have seen the Tigers play since the late 80s. I am pumped beyond all reason, and your post has only fanned the flames to an even higher temp.
Goat Roast, Goat Roast, Goat Roast! I'll be the one shouting this demented mantra.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank jihad that we're playing a team with 11 suspended

Oct 5, 2010, 8:50 AM

players, who went 8-5 last year, and is 2-2 this year.

Did you post something eerily similar last week? If we win, it's not some great revival, it's because UNC sucks, and we're only slightly better than sucking.

They suck, and we're the underdog. Vegas and I live in reality. We hired a WR's coach, who's WR's suck.

All of your cheesy overdramatics are going to change quick if we lose to the gamecocks.

Look at all the feathers flying

Oct 5, 2010, 8:54 AM

Sad

We're 1-4 in our last five real games.

Oct 5, 2010, 8:57 AM

That aside, my feathers flew when we hired a WR's coach. I know he charmed y'alls pants off, but I'm a football fan, not a gay guy.

The Clemson Athletic Department worked us for profit. Plain and simple.

You are now quoting kaybee ?

Oct 5, 2010, 9:21 AM

odd

I don't choose when the spirit speaks...

Oct 5, 2010, 9:06 AM [ in reply to Thank jihad that we're playing a team with 11 suspended ]

...but I will certainly not be silent once it does.

Gee-Haw'd has never spoken falsely. The only time I have failed in my heeding came in what was to become TB's last game at Clemson. It was my pride, and I swore to never speak anything but the true words of Gee-Haw'd again.

And you may recall, we have called for Gee-Haw'd against Miami last year and in the past at FSU....your attempt to attribute the power of Gee-Haw'd to the weakness of an opponent speaks only to your lack of belief.

Gee-Haw'd is not for the unbeliever, nor does it take the strength of a foe into account. UNC has earned their fate and will now reap the righteous destruction they so richly deserve.

To quote Habakkuk Chapter 2, "Watch and be amazed!" We can only be thankful that we are the weapon of such divine retribution.

Gee-Haw'd!!

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Gotta beat them goat worshippin' Smurfs Rev.

Oct 5, 2010, 9:13 AM

Got to lay down the Divine Smack.

Amen and AMEN ! ! ! !

Oct 5, 2010, 9:40 AM

Bring the Wrath and the Fury . . .

We shall smote them with great fury!***

Oct 5, 2010, 10:20 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1,213
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic