Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Jamie Harper, Class Act!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Jamie Harper, Class Act!

Aug 22, 2010, 8:31 PM

So went to fan appreciation day today, and first off had a blast!! Couple things that stood out,
1) the ladies love Dabo
2) Boyd is a big boy!
3) Our team is a bunch of class acts!
4) Jamie Harper went above and beyond!

To explain alittle on the last one. I made it over to the running backs line about 4:00 which left me an hr before they were to pack up and call it a day. The line was backed up from the elevators to almost gate one so it figured it highly unlikely that I would be getting Harper Auto which really was the only one I wanted, since he is a senior. After waiting 30 min or so a lady came out saying more than likely we werent going to be able to get to the table for autos. At this point there was prob 100 or so people waiting in line. At this point Harper gets up and starts walking down the line signing for everyone. By the time we left about 20 after 5 he had made it almost all the way to the gates signing and taking pictures for anyone who wanted one!

Felt proud to be a fan!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

nice....and he is only a junior***

Aug 22, 2010, 8:36 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tigertown

Re: nice....and he is only a junior***

Aug 22, 2010, 8:44 PM

well, I guess I stand corrected I guess that Bama game was only two years ago... That makes me feel even better, I was thinking he was doing it possibly because this was his last time doing it, which I guess still could be...

Re: Jamie Harper, Class Act!

Aug 22, 2010, 8:36 PM

My boys and I were standing in that line also Harper signed autos for each of my boys and got down on one knee to talk to my yougest as he signed his hat. Class act all the way made me proud

Re: Jamie Harper, Class Act!

Aug 22, 2010, 8:43 PM

Harper is actually a JR. but, I've seen him interviewed and he is certainly a class act!!

We need a new word for class act

Aug 22, 2010, 10:06 PM

flip the ######. Royal Gesture. We have a bunch of Galliant Knights or he was a Bright Young Thing or maybe a top notch stud?

^^^That may have been the gayest post of all time***

Aug 22, 2010, 10:27 PM

agreed***

Aug 22, 2010, 10:30 PM

Can't agree more, Jamie was awesome.

Aug 23, 2010, 9:02 AM

He stuck around and made sure every kid got is auto and a pic if they wanted it. I think he was the last guy to leave and only because a campus police officer was telling him he had to go.

Campus police always gotta mess with people.***

Aug 23, 2010, 9:38 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This officer was super nice and helped all the kids in line.

Aug 23, 2010, 10:26 AM

Both went way above and beyond to make sure no kids missed an auto or pic. Very cool.

I hope this year he lets his mean streak out...

Aug 23, 2010, 9:52 AM

Guys like him are a rare find: athletically gifted yet classy and compassionate. I'm glad we have him.

However, I also want to see him let the mean side out to play a little bit. If he uses his size and power this year to punish defenders, he will have a breakout year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He started to sign my football but he dropped it and it made

Aug 23, 2010, 10:55 AM

me remember the turning point in the USuC game last year so I said, "Just nevermind" and abruptly walked away.

Ok none of that happened but that fumble sure did switch the momentum. Oh well, GO TIGERS... and JH!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic