Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
2009 Football Season Ending Thoughts (Long)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,065

2009 Football Season Ending Thoughts (Long)

Nov 17, 2009, 9:39 PM

1) Saturday will be tearfully magical. Seniors at the top of the hill will include Michael Palmer, Chris Chancellor, Crezdon Butler, Thomas Austin, Ricky Sapp, Kevin Alexander, Jacoby Ford, and CJ Spiller....There should be enough noise and emotion in the Valley to add 14 points to the spread.

2) I was in Virginia in 1990 when Ken Hatfield lost for our first ever time against UVa. May Dabo, Napier, and Steele make UVa and Al Groh remember who is boss in this series.

3) CJ Spiller. Not enough can be said. You are the Tim Duncan of College Football in 2009. You are HUMBLY the best player in college football this season, by far the best choice for the trophy, arguably the best player to ever wear the Paw, and a stellar student to boot. Kudos to you as a person and as a football player. You will be missed.

4) May all the trash talking, B S spouting, excuse-filled Gamecock fans forever be put in there place. It doesn't matter that you are in the SEC. You STILL are decades of games behind in our series. You have won 3............yes 3 times at home against us in THIRTY years........WOW. I can remember where I was when the Challenger tragedy happened, when 911 happened, and when Reagan was shot..........you have the same memories of your home victories against CU (Coot Fan: " Remember that '87 game? Man that Black Magic was awesome.") They even have themes.

5) USC - Part II. Gamecock winning percentages against Clemson can easily be compared to your odds of winning at video poker. The machine wins 90% of the time. So I guess its easy to remember the wins that other 10% of the time. Problem is, much like gambling, winning 10% of the time leaves you behind the eight ball.

6) USC - Part III. I hate everything Carolina. Holtz couldn't do it. Spurrier isn't doing it. You just plain suck. Period. This is Carolina Football. Rent is due. We are coming to collect.

7) USC - Part IV. - Quit using the SEC as a crutch. The SEC is the Lucy to your Charlie Brown. You keep trying to kick that ball and they just keep jerking it away.

8) ACCCG. - Clemson, Clemson, Clemson........Here we come.

GO TIGERS. Way to bounce back this season. Be proud. Be confident. Destroy UVa. Beat USC. Then let the chips fall where they may.

The next few weeks will be exciting, nerve racking, fun, and all together what Clemson Football should be about.

GO TIGERS.............Beat UVa.

Message was edited by: 00Grad®

Message was edited by: 00Grad®

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Overall, an excellent read! Point!***

Nov 17, 2009, 9:52 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Win, lose or draw . . . I'm a Tiger fan forevermore!

Hurricane Duane

Cannot wait for saturday, this is going to be THE....

Nov 17, 2009, 10:01 PM

last opportunity I get to go to Clemson for a while and I'll probably be shedding a few tears along with the seniors being honored. If ever our fanbase needs to sellout a game and show that you do NOT come into OUR house and expect to win, this game is that exact situation.

Excellent post, point for you sir, and nice Dabo quote there towards the end as well

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Definitely a point worthy post..

Nov 17, 2009, 10:54 PM

even with the "clutch" typo.

;)

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,065
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic