Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
James Davis
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 2,638

James Davis

Aug 2, 2009, 7:00 PM

http://cle.scout.com/2/884114.html

- Rookie RB James Davis is quickly becoming a player of significant interest over the course of the first two days of camp. The Browns offense looks to be a one-cut-and-go type rushing attack, which fits perfectly into the natural ability of the Clemson product. Displaying more than enough quickness to get to the outside, while also strong and with solid vision to clear the hole inside, Davis has consistently gained positive yardage in team drills. As a result, his reps have appeared to increase with each session.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And at the end of the article . . .

Aug 2, 2009, 8:17 PM

"During the early stages of a training camp, you will find a couple players that stand out amongst the masses. Through two days in Browns camp, one cannot help but notice the play and ability of James Davis and Jordan Norwood. With a new coaching staff in place, one with no considerable ties to holdover players on the roster, players such as Davis and Norwood are gaining the opportunity to work and impress -- and they are taking advantage of the opportunity."

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

I always appreciated JD's ability

Aug 2, 2009, 9:03 PM

and effort to fall forward when he meets contact. I really think he can do well with his natural cut-back ability and his work ethic.

I hope he stays healthy and continues to improve.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

JD is a special player when he gets a little blocking

Aug 2, 2009, 9:32 PM

If you can give him a little room to operate he has tremedous instincts. His problem the last couple years has been that he's not so good at breaking 5 tackles in the backfield.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2013_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: JD is a special player when he gets a little blocking

Aug 3, 2009, 12:22 AM

#### CJ Spiller is.... lol

He will be great now that Rob Spence is not holding him down***

Aug 3, 2009, 7:38 AM

Replies: 5
| visibility 2,638
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic