Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
How many fans actually keep up with Clemson football
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 605

How many fans actually keep up with Clemson football

Mar 11, 2008, 10:25 AM

year 'round? I know on here, we talk Clemson Football everyday, keep up with who's doing what, why Ray Ray got let go, etc...but I would love to know, out of the 80,000 people that are in Death Valley 7 days a year, how many actually even know that Ray Ray is leaving? I'm 30 years old now, but I remember, even as recent as when Spiller announced on signing day he was coming here, I wasn't following blogs and recruits and off season activities. Honestly, I had no idea who Spiller was until signing day and all the talk about how great he was and what a pull he was.

Just curious to know what percentage of 80,000 are "in the loop" daily regarding Clemson Football and the issues associated with it?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How many fans actually keep up with Clemson football

Mar 11, 2008, 10:27 AM

63.17%

i just did the math.

I was so exhausted after last season I had to give

Mar 11, 2008, 10:28 AM

up on it for a while. But around NSD i get into it again. It will taper for me until fall practice starts. It is always on the periphery of my mind though.

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

Unlike tigernetters...Most people have lives***

Mar 11, 2008, 10:29 AM

I have a life

Mar 11, 2008, 10:34 AM

I get up and have breakfast with my invisible friend. Then I spend some time playing Dungeons and Dragons with my pen pal in Bulgaria. After that I look at #### on the internet for exactly 7 minutes. I log onto various blogs and message boards throughout the AM. I have cornflakes for lunch. I typically walk around the park in my jorts and tucked in flannel shirt in the PM while listening to DEVO on my Walkman and eating power bars out of my fanny pack. In the evenings i sit quietly in my room reading about ornithology. I log onto the internet during these interludes also. I get into my Star Wars footed pajamas at exactly 8 oclock, kiss my pet bird good night, and go to sleep.

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

LOL!!! That is the funniest thing I have ever read on here.***

Mar 11, 2008, 10:36 AM

You had sold me until the exactly 7 minutes of ####-

Mar 11, 2008, 11:26 AM [ in reply to I have a life ]

now thats a lie :)

I only need 7 minutes***

Mar 11, 2008, 11:31 AM

I do...just because I have friends inside the Ath. Dept.***

Mar 11, 2008, 10:55 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 605
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic