Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My response to the most ignorant post ever on TigerNet
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,211

My response to the most ignorant post ever on TigerNet

Jul 19, 2007, 9:33 AM

This was posted earlier today on the board in case you didnt get a chance to see what true ignorace is:

"It is okay for white people to go see a bunch of black men beat up on each other in football or in boxing for entertainment but what Vick does is inhumane, right? "Oh but they starve the dogs and treat them so bad". Black people are starved by the american government and the only way out is to go get beat up on the field or in the boxing ring so the white people can have some fun. Ever notice most fans at sports events are white? Most atheletes are black. Wonder why that is? When a black man wants to take a little control and make profit off "animals" the public goes nuts and he is the bad guy. Did you know that white slave masters used to make black slaves fight each to the death for profit and entertainment? I don't see anyone crying about this."

This is precisely what is wrong with the world. People who feel they are owed something just for being alive, or people who feel because of past historial events they are owed something. I dont know if "davef1miami" is an African American or not, but NOONE has personally persecuted you, NOONE has treated you as if you are a slave and they are the master. Dave, I'm a white Christian male, but I don't hate Rome and its people, because they used to persecute and kill Christians.It is all a matter of choice. I work with plenty of succesful African Americans, Hispanics, Asians, you name it. Alot of them did not grow up possessing everything, in fact some possesed nothing, but it was a matter of choice for them to make something of themselves. Thats the freedom we have in America, you can be whatever you want to be. NOONE is "starving" African Americans, it's their choice to sit at home and live off the government. They have the CHOICE to go out, get a job, make their own money, provide for their family, and make something of themselves. But because they still have this idea in their head that someone owes them something, they just stay at home and get angry. I'm SO TIRED of the EXCUSES. Everyone has a chance to be successful in this world. I myself even did not grow up in a wealthy family, but I watched my dad bust his butt to make a living for us and so I have CHOSEN to do the same for my family.

My car was stolen from my driveway this past sunday night. When it was recovered on Monday we found it was four black males who stole it. There was significant damage to the car, and it has turned my life upside down considering I now have to change bank account numbers (because of an old check book in the car), file insurace claims, get the car fixed, worry about my family's saftey, etc. But I guess according to your logic "davef1miami" this is OK. Because hey, its just a black man "TAKING A LITTLE CONTROL" because we the American Government have starved him so much.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow, we need to do something about this NOONE guy.

Jul 19, 2007, 9:37 AM

He looks like he's really mean.

2008_pickem_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

POTD

Jul 19, 2007, 10:54 AM

I have been a member of this board for a number of years, have written many posts towards Gamecocks and read many posts by Gamecocks.

This is the first time ever that I have given a Gamecock a thumbs up - that was funny! You deserve a point, no matter who you are.

I don't see how his post could be sirrious...***

Jul 19, 2007, 10:06 AM

Clemson football isn't fancy. Clemson football is having a good kicking game, winning with the kicking game, hit you on defense, don't turn the ball over and be able to control the ball.
-Danny Ford

Re: I don't see how his post could be sirrious...***

Jul 19, 2007, 10:07 AM

Are you referring to the post about Michael Vick by davef1miami earlier today?

Yes, it was moved to the lounge (link)

Jul 19, 2007, 10:10 AM

As will this thread I'm sure.

http://www.thetigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=4601322

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

what a #######...***

Jul 19, 2007, 10:14 AM

Clemson football isn't fancy. Clemson football is having a good kicking game, winning with the kicking game, hit you on defense, don't turn the ball over and be able to control the ball.
-Danny Ford

Unfortunately some people do feel that way...That's the prob***

Jul 19, 2007, 10:08 AM [ in reply to I don't see how his post could be sirrious...*** ]

"I shot a werewolf once, but by the time I got to it, it had turned back into my neighbor?s dog"

Chuck Norris' calendar goes from March 31st to April 2nd, no one fools Chuck!
MCHammer found out the hard way, Chuck Norris can touch it!

"Brasky's family crest is a picture of a barracuda eating Neil Armstrong."

"My wife has a slight impediment in her speech. Every now and then she stops to breathe."

I think the MAN forced Vick into dogfighting because he felt

Jul 19, 2007, 10:09 AM

persecuted for being a black QB.

The best response to his post would be ... nothing.

Jul 19, 2007, 10:47 AM

Ignore it.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,211
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic