Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Happy birthday to the greatest transfer of all time
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Happy birthday to the greatest transfer of all time

Dec 25, 2022, 9:12 AM

The J man Transfered from heaven 2000 yrs ago to die for our sins.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Happy birthday to the greatest transfer of all time

Dec 25, 2022, 9:17 AM

Amen brother!

Jesus Christ***

Dec 25, 2022, 9:19 AM

Re: Jesus Christ***

Dec 25, 2022, 10:02 AM

The ONLY reason for the season.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Jesus Christ***

Dec 25, 2022, 2:47 PM

It’s a sin to lie.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The reason for the season predates Christianity

Dec 26, 2022, 8:20 PM [ in reply to Re: Jesus Christ*** ]

Many of our beloved "Christmas traditions" actually come from the pagan holidays of Saturnalia (Roman) and Yule (Germanic). Jesus wasn't born in December.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

God gave him the best NIL deal ever!

Dec 25, 2022, 10:11 AM

He earned it with his 33 year mission which benefitted us all.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 25, 2022, 10:13 AM

Amen…..??

Yeah but did you see the contract He got when He...

Dec 25, 2022, 10:36 AM

went pro? He had to sign in Blood. He gave up His life to get that contract enforced. They wrote a book on

The entire story started 6K year ago in a garden when some guy named Adam and his wife, Eve ate fruit of this particular tree and condemned all mankind's from the nature of that NIL transfer's Father to, I'm not sure what man's nature is but that NIL transfer was born only of woman and The Divine Being.

Anyway, This Guy somehow agreed to take on the sin of all mankind. Now they say He did it out of love because He was actually The One who created all of us. That's what one of His support guys, John, said in the first thing he wrote.

So this Guy worked out for 30 years before He saw any playing time but He was a man, a prophet, a servant of man and God all at the same time. How does that work to be God, the Master and Son, the servant at the same time. Anyway, the book says He did all that.

After dying, He came back. We don't know the exact day He was born but we know the exact day He rose from the grave. He was also the greatest recruiter of all time. He's also still active on the field and recruits with an NIL offer that only a fool could resist.

His main offering is eternal life. He can do that because He's already put that fund in your Paypal account you just have to logon and transfer it to your soul. Along with eternal life He offers love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness and temperance. The chicks dig a guy with these attributes.

The strangest thing about that Transfer was His love. Why the perfect would love the un-perfect, the lovely would love the unlovely is something I haven't quite put my finger on yet but I'm still studying the book trying to grow enough to comprehend all that.

Anyone can sign up for His team. It says so in the Book. You have to sign in Blood too but it's not your blood, it's His.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yeah but did you see the contract He got when He...

Dec 25, 2022, 2:53 PM

This is very cool Clemson Tiger 1988. I think I’ll share this with my Bible study class. Well done.

Dec 25, 2022, 3:54 PM [ in reply to Yeah but did you see the contract He got when He... ]

This is Excellent. Mind if I share with two nonbelievers get to talk with pretty regularly? Give you and Him all the credit!

Dec 26, 2022, 12:14 PM [ in reply to Yeah but did you see the contract He got when He... ]

I never have figured out where the female came from that Adams son married!

6000 years ain’t even close.

Amen brother!***

Dec 25, 2022, 12:19 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 25, 2022, 12:28 PM

Willing to empty himself of the glory of Heaven to enter his creation as a man and as God then to die on the cross to bring redemption.

Dec 26, 2022, 5:38 PM

The Great Exchange: Christ's righteousness for our sinfulness. Our sinfulness for His righteousness.
All we've got to do is accept the gift. "Whosoever believes..."
Merry Christmas!

TOL

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whomever TD'ed This Post Remember This Day When You Burn

Dec 26, 2022, 5:44 PM

in the fires of hell.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic