Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I haven't done this yet this year but he earned it today.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 396

I haven't done this yet this year but he earned it today.

Oct 29, 2005, 7:08 PM

It's definitly time to sit Charlie Whitehurst down. He single handedly owns this one and I'm sick of his sour puss looks like it's someone elses fault. Proctor needs some playing experience and he should get it now. Charlie had four great games a couple of years ago but, frankly, hasn't ever been that guy again. It's time .... I'm not laying this one on the coaches either. This one is all Charlie.
You may say it's unfair to lay blame on a player ... hey, he's a high profile player and this ain't the sand lot. Along with the cheers come some jeers ... it's time for Charlie to put on the headset and signal in some plays to Proctor.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Gotta' agree with you. Time to give Proctor some play. Its

Oct 29, 2005, 7:10 PM

not like he's a rookie himself. He looked pretty d@mn good against A&M.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Excellent post

Oct 29, 2005, 7:14 PM

I totally agree. I get sick of him strutting around out there like he's the man, pointing at guys, whining, fussing, etc. For all of his bad decisions and passes that are too high, he hasn't had a right to be so critical of everyone else. And after today's performance, he better think twice about who he yells at out there. Good thing I'm not on his team, or I would have fussed at him a few times today. But I guess that's just because I'm not impressed that he's a QB and that his dad played in the NFL.

He is obviously our best QB, but I just feel like he's missing something. His stats are solid, and he makes some good throws. He should still be the starter, but Proctor really needs some time also.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Replies: 2
| visibility 396
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic