Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Grady Jarrett
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Grady Jarrett

Dec 31, 2014, 4:18 PM

Here is Grady Jarrett's latest message on Instagram (as well as the picture that went with it). What a great player and young man.

When they said no one makes it out of Rockdale County.. I'm just getting started. This is much bigger than myself. This for the kids they tell are too small to play division 1 sports n chase their dream, for the kid they tell they aren't smart enough to graduate college, this for the kids that sacrifice just to chase a dream, this for the kids that's out there grinding while no one looking and all ya other friends out running around "having all the fun", this for the kids that continue to study their books and challenge themselves in the classroom while others make fun of them, this for the kids that made a promise to their family, this for the kids that refuse to let any friend, coach, teacher, scout, hater, family member limit what they can accomplish.. Keep working baby boy and baby girl, keeping believing. We can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens us! ALL THINGS. Love.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

These kind of things are what make Clemson

Dec 31, 2014, 4:23 PM

A family, not a program or football team. We are more than that, we pride ourselves on fielding a great team, but take even more pride in the great things they that off the field.

Very simple message - extremely powerful!!!!!********

Dec 31, 2014, 5:51 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Grady Jarrett

Dec 31, 2014, 4:30 PM

Post of the day

Incredible. thank you Grady. You're an inspiration to a lot of people. Glad you're a Tiger. As great of a player that you've become, you're an even better man. I wish you the best. Keep working hard for those goals.

Dec 31, 2014, 4:32 PM

Well said young man. Grady is the definition of student athlete. Very proud he chose Clemson.

Can't TU this enough times

Dec 31, 2014, 4:34 PM

Very touching. Loving me some Grady Jarrett.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Dec 31, 2014, 4:36 PM

Who's cuttin dem onions?

This deserves no less than HOF

Dec 31, 2014, 4:38 PM

Can we get this placed on the main page? If this isn't worthy I don't know what is.

Dec 31, 2014, 4:41 PM

tmail david hood

bump

Message was edited by: IBeWriteGood®

Dec 31, 2014, 4:46 PM

Thanks done

Dec 31, 2014, 4:40 PM

What a good young man with his priorities straight. It was good to see our seniors getting their diplomas as well as excelling on the field. Wasn't it like 3 seniors have to graduate in the spring the rest graduated December

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Very, very proud***

Dec 31, 2014, 4:41 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

I absolutely love that kid.

Dec 31, 2014, 4:45 PM

I'm so glad we get kids like this. He's definitely in my top 5 Clemson Tigers ever.

this is Clemson....period

Dec 31, 2014, 5:09 PM

when Dabo talks about "All In", and "Best is the Standard" this is what he's talking about. Clemson has never had a better culture, a better leader, a better blood flowing through the program than we do right now, and I go back 37 years, by the way. I cannot overstate how proud I am to be a Tiger fan and as for Grady, brother, you are the best NT that I have ever seen with a Paw on your helmet and by the way, you are an even better man.

Re: this is Clemson....period

Dec 31, 2014, 5:17 PM

Yes. Great post. 100% agree

My eye are about to rain. Grate message from a great man.

Dec 31, 2014, 5:13 PM

He will be successful in anything he sets his mind to.

i got a knot in my throat reading that and i'm proud to

Dec 31, 2014, 5:17 PM

admit it. I spent 20 years in the Marine Corps and I will tell anyone who reads that and doesn't get moved that they are an idiot.

I think we have an addition to Tigernet lexicon. GRATE!

Dec 31, 2014, 5:21 PM [ in reply to My eye are about to rain. Grate message from a great man. ]

:)

Grady is so awesome. What a great young man and his smile is infectious. I see "grate" things in his future.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 31, 2014, 5:16 PM

Sounds like even a better guy than a player which I'd almost have thought impossible

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 31, 2014, 5:24 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic