Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This game is lining up favorably for the coots
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

This game is lining up favorably for the coots

Sep 12, 2014, 9:39 AM

Only week three, but their entire season rides on this game. Playing at home, backs against the wall, nobody in the entire country is giving them a chance. Regardless of how abysmal they have looked in weeks 1 and 2, it's still the OBC versus the dawgs and he will bring out all the stops.

Don't get me wrong, Georgia is clearly the superior team thus far, but my gut feeling is that this game is going down to the wire. Still predict a Jawja W but not nearly in the fashion many of you have predicted.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I will not be shocked either way in this one

Sep 12, 2014, 9:47 AM

UCS can certainly win

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Re: This game is lining up favorably for the coots***

Sep 12, 2014, 9:47 AM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just punch the Peckerheads right in the beak!

Sep 12, 2014, 9:50 AM

run, run, run, run, run......

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I know this game has traditionally been pretty close....

Sep 12, 2014, 10:03 AM

but unless UGa makes a bunch of unforced errors, I just don't think $CU has the defense to pull off the upset.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

I expect a beatdown of epic proportions

Sep 12, 2014, 10:10 AM

SC can't sell out to stop the run because their DBs are too bad. If they give UGA WRs 1-on-1 matchups with that garbage secondary and Hutson Mason will look like Peyton Manning back there. They provide extra pass protection in a nickel look or something and Georgia's 4 horsemen will run all over them.

That is exactly how I see it too.***

Sep 12, 2014, 11:42 AM

Re: This game is lining up favorably for the coots

Sep 12, 2014, 10:16 AM

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that Spurrier will call better plays than we did. THAT could be a problem for the Dawgs as their DC might actually have to plan well to prevent USUC from scoring. Our O turned to mush late in our game with UGA, but I don't think USUC will do that.

The good thing is - USUC cannot stop Gurley (or their other RB's), so UGA will score at will IMO.

And Mark Richt is the Tommy Bowden of the SEC

Sep 12, 2014, 10:22 AM

Only difference is he won big at UGA when Florida had Zook, Scar had Holtz, Bama was mediocre, and UT was on the decline with Fulmer. His BCS win was over a Hawaii team that shouldn't have been in the Sugar.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson doesn't care about basketball....as evidenced by Brown-L getting 14 years.

thuga had a squad that year and it would've been hard to

Sep 12, 2014, 10:26 AM

keep an undefeated hawaii out of a bcs bowl.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Sep 12, 2014, 11:34 AM

people are judging Georgia for winning one game against us. mason has never played an away game before a large crowd. Georgia has problems in the secondary and ole sack will try to take advantage. but, true the dogs are not a spread team that gets the pass off quick, but neither of the teams the coots have played have backs like Georgia. the dogs win by 14 or more with their run game.

ATM's QB had never played an away game before a large crowd

Sep 12, 2014, 12:07 PM

Georgia has problems in the secondary but SC doesn't have great receivers, their line has been porous, and their QB is sub-par.

If the game is won in the trenches then UGA has a far superior O-Line and a decently superior front 7.

Sep 12, 2014, 11:37 AM

Game can go either way...they will test georgia secondary with better play calling and a better o line

can their defense force mason to throw (ours couldn't)...will be the difference in the game

they will score points...uga will score points

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ha

Sep 12, 2014, 11:46 AM

Can't wait to see what their undersized lbs and that terrible secondary can do against Gurley and Chubb. It's going to be a thing of beauty IMO. Lmao

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree. Coots will get 11 wins again if they win.

Sep 12, 2014, 12:31 PM

If they lose they will tank...9-4 best case (w/ bowl)...5-7 worst case (w/losses to Mizzou, Auburn, Tenn., Florida, and the mighty Tigers)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sounds a bit like our situation next week ...

Sep 12, 2014, 12:33 PM

Here's hoping you're right then, but dead wrong now.

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FWIW, Spurrier will not play the game Morris played.***

Sep 12, 2014, 12:36 PM

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic