Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Question for CU04Tiger: Are you being serious with your
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 665

Question for CU04Tiger: Are you being serious with your

Jul 5, 2005, 1:52 PM

posts that we should be talking about the WEZ,etc. and less about Isabell? If so, you disgust me. My first child is due in about 8 weeks, and all I want in life is for him to be healthy. The WEZ can rot in hell, and the team can be 0-11 for all I care. Get a grip on life and show some respect. I've never met Rockhill, Isabell, or his wife, but they have my respect and also a place on this board anytime they wish.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll second that***

Jul 5, 2005, 1:56 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

HOF post IMO!!!***

Jul 5, 2005, 1:58 PM

Re: Question for CU04Tiger: Are you being serious with your

Jul 5, 2005, 1:58 PM

poppa, don't even worry. garbage is garbage and 04 is definately scum.

God & family first then sports

Jul 5, 2005, 2:03 PM

I love sports more than anything but if someone is hurting in my family, including the Clemson family, I will be their to support them and help them in anyway possible. I love Clemson football (WEZ, recruiting, etc.) but a young child needs our help so that she can experience Clemson like the rest of us. Realize CUTiger that you have the gift of health and be thankful. Some are not so fortunate and we should keep them in our prayers daily. Thus, I pray for this beautiful young girl everyday and I know that the Good Lord will take care of her whichever path he chooses for her.

My 1st is due in ~ 8wks as well. Congratulations!!! It

Jul 5, 2005, 2:05 PM

looks like it's going to be a pretty exciting time.

"We shall never achieve harmony with land, any more than we shall achieve absolute justice or liberty for people. In these higher aspirations the important thing is not to achieve, but to strive." -Aldo Leopold

That's cuttin' it close to the A& M game ;)***

Jul 5, 2005, 2:06 PM

Poppa, I started a long post about why I thought CU04Tiger

Jul 5, 2005, 2:15 PM

shows such a callous attitude and how I really agree with your comments about your affection for you soon-to-be-born son.

But I decided to ditch the tripe and say a couple of things to you. First, I agree with you 110%. The WEZ can rot and the team can be 0-11 as long as my kids are okay. Sometimes I am sitting in a roomful of people and I laugh at how irrelevant they are compared to my kids. (That's a little quirky, I know, but anyway...)

Second, keep us posted on your son. When my daughter was born in '99, I posted a pic of her in the delivery room. I titled it with a reference to CU's 2017 linebacker corps just to keep it sports related. Either way, I'm sure a vast majority of us will be glad to hear about your baby.

Zeye

thanks...will do*******

Jul 5, 2005, 2:22 PM

Replies: 8
| visibility 665
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic