Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Don't hand me that "I'm too poor to donate to T-net," chit.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 2,409

Don't hand me that "I'm too poor to donate to T-net," chit.

Feb 22, 2013, 11:21 PM

I live on about a thousand bucks a month. I have everything a man needs, thanks to God and to spite my ex to whom I gave my home and everything I owned except my 1985 Mercedes and a Martin 00028ec flat top.

Right about the time I got my 7th child out of elementary school I had my eighth heart attack. It took 1/3rd of my heart's capacity according to the Dr's reports.

It was so bad the SS department sent me the first check 3 months after I filed the application.

Nobody pays my rent, I don't get food stamps and have no other source of income and somehow I find a way to give the guys that run this website 50 or 75 bucks a year.

Don't have me that crap about coot infestation. I've only complained to crump one time about coots. I sent him a short list a couple of weeks ago and he dropped the banhammer on that miticibishi coot that day. He got the other three in the coming two or three days.

So, just don't hand me that chit about being poor or not paying cause of coots. I've got seven kids and I've made and heard all the excuses you can dream up, so don't.

This is the best website on the web and I think it's trivial to give them 10 bucks a month to help keep this place going.

No, I ain't drinking.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Don't hand me that "I'm too poor to donate to T-net," chit.

Feb 23, 2013, 1:14 AM

I get less than you on disability b/c I got a settlement from the injury that made me disable and SS penalized me b/c of the settlement. My wife works and makes good money, but I ask her for not a dime. So I like you know what tuff times can be like. And I give this site a few bucks. But some of these guy are very stingy, and most of them try and run this site and give nothing back to it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you not drinking now, so when did you finish the bottle?***

Feb 23, 2013, 1:19 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I ain't Drinking"

Feb 23, 2013, 7:24 AM

"I'm Drunk"

7 kids? Eight heart attacks? Jeez, guy, they should do some scientific analysis your heart.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TL;DR = Don't be a cheap whiner; Don't ever eff with OP***

Feb 23, 2013, 9:26 AM

2 Funny! And to think I might have started this thread! Ha.

Feb 23, 2013, 11:04 AM

GoTiGERs...and pay up TigerNetters!!!!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I do believe you did sai !***

Feb 23, 2013, 8:53 PM

hate that piggy back thing***

Feb 23, 2013, 8:54 PM

Re: Don't hand me that "I'm too poor to donate to T-net," chit.

Feb 23, 2013, 11:10 AM

Sheesh 7 kids. No way you support your kids on that. I think you get much more support than your saying.

For one 7 kids equal 7 tax credits. Tax season must be like hitting the lotto for you.

Yeah, I'm a liar.

Feb 23, 2013, 11:20 AM

Well, no actually. I just didn't tell the entire story. My baby turns 20 this year. My last heart attack came 10 or 11 years ago.

My ears must be going bad cause I though I just heard you turn me into a liar to cover you being a tightwad. Come on dood. Being a tightwad isn't a bad thing but accusing me of deceit is awful. Tigers shouldn't talk that way about each other.

Arguing about whether we should have thrown the ball on a play or which player should have run it to try and win a game is one thing but insinuating that I'm a liar is just wrong.

Now pay up you tightazz. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yeah, I'm a liar.

Feb 23, 2013, 11:44 AM

Your weirding me out bro. I am not calling you a liar. Just more to your story. Sheesh. Why did you include your seven kids in your story if all of them are adults and not dependent on you.

I could definitely see one person living off a 1000 month that is retired/disabled. Your story just came off as I have 7 kids/8 heart attacks/48 war wounds......and i an still pay WHEN in all honesty your not paying for those kids.

Just seems like your story is a little over the top. Glad your doing well though and hadnt had a heart attack in over a decade. That had to be tough.

FWIW i did donate. I got tired of coot trash posting on here and getting my posts removed. Just a slap in the face to people who donate. If your gonna edit/remove posts an send out the dreaded crump mail then at least be consistent. I will probably donate again because i appreciate the effort from Crump/Bmeist, but that did irk the crap out of me

The good news is they've implemented the

Feb 23, 2013, 11:47 AM

ignore feature if the coot trash bothers you that much.

But yes, Crump has lost a lot of donors because of his incredibly unpredictable moderation. I can think of 5 former donors that have told me that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Make that six.

Feb 23, 2013, 11:58 AM

I held back the money for almost six months. I completely understand how those guys feel about having to put up with coots.

I only held out six months before the guilt overwhelmed me. I'm just glad crump can't gauge how much fun I have here and charge me accordingly.

so you have to pay to do the mods work for them?

Feb 23, 2013, 12:01 PM [ in reply to The good news is they've implemented the ]

awesome.

i don't need a button to ignore posters, i guess some do.

i do worry about guests, the moms, dads, friends, family and/or prospects that drop by to see what's happening on the most popular clemson website . they don't get an ignore button and because you pay for one, perhaps the mods aren't as proactive as they should be? guys like carvell have a field day with reporting some of the attacks that have free rein here.

KEEP FREE BOORD CLEAN OF THE DONOR ONLY PICKEM 2013!!!!!

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're right.

Feb 23, 2013, 12:08 PM [ in reply to Re: Yeah, I'm a liar. ]

I can't read minds and therefor I shouldn't expect others to either. I'm not making an excuse here, just an apology. I regret lashing out like that.

The point of having seven kids was that I'd heard all the excuses and not that I supported all of them now. I guess I expected folks to know that they were all grown. Occationally, I use 'having 7 kids,' as a measure of having lived long, seen and done it all.

I'm sorry, palmettoson.

Now to page two.

The only way crump is going to get rid of all the coots is if he is able to spend more time reading post, getting familiar with homeboys and finding and exterminating coots. The only way he can do that is have more funding. He either has to quit his dayjob or hire someone to handle this web site as it's popularity increases.

Re: Yeah, I'm a liar.

Feb 23, 2013, 8:38 PM [ in reply to Yeah, I'm a liar. ]

God I WISH I was lying. B/c it really sucks being broke. The last 7 years of my life has been the worst of my 60 years financially.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Get outta here Crump.***

Feb 23, 2013, 11:16 AM

null

He wishes he had my flare for life.***

Feb 23, 2013, 11:21 AM

SEXY!!!!***

Feb 23, 2013, 11:21 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

All I learned from this is that you're old.***

Feb 23, 2013, 11:22 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's another lie.

Feb 23, 2013, 11:32 AM

Everybody knows I'm old. Helll, even zet call me sir out of respect for my age and Hartins considers me a peer. I mean ###.

Haha!!***

Feb 23, 2013, 11:33 AM

Re: That's another lie.

Feb 24, 2013, 12:16 AM [ in reply to That's another lie. ]

The absolute funniest thing about the young ones calling the older old is this. One day not all that long from now (even the now kids) they are going to remember like it was yesterday that they were calling someone old. They will then be old, and some even cripple. We, none of us can stop father time! Just get old gracefully and live what time we have to the fullest!!!

Re: Damm. Dude if you're not drinking...

Feb 23, 2013, 11:41 AM

You should be. are you as old as lightbulbbill?

Watch it MEMPHISCAT....I'm only 71.8 but wide awake!! Haaaaa

Feb 24, 2013, 9:05 AM

GoTiGERs!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hold on right there.

Feb 24, 2013, 8:02 PM

I'll be there is a minute.

Replies: 25
| visibility 2,409
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic