Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Is it just me or does it bother you when people from other..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 41
| visibility 1

Is it just me or does it bother you when people from other..

Aug 6, 2011, 12:01 AM

schools come to our board? This is not WelcomeNet. This is not HeyWeAreAllFootballFansNet. This is not peeCockNet. This is TigerNet. I don't care how nice you are, how knowledgable you are, or how much you think Clemson fans are "cool" in your book. Stay off of our board and get off of my lawn dagnabit.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^this guy gets it

Aug 6, 2011, 12:10 AM

n

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Second that emotion.***

Aug 6, 2011, 12:13 AM

No...I really enjoy other view points as long as you....

Aug 6, 2011, 12:13 AM

are respectful and aren't trolling.

Put a percentage on the respectful ,non-trolling rival fans***

Aug 6, 2011, 3:15 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

hey***

Aug 6, 2011, 12:22 AM

As long as they aren't coots or tarholes, I welcome them.***

Aug 6, 2011, 12:24 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's a couple of cHokie fans that aren't nice on here***

Aug 6, 2011, 3:51 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: There's a couple of cHokie fans that aren't nice on here***

Aug 6, 2011, 7:38 AM

don`t think this guy will be one of the bad ones

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I use this thing called the ignore button. It's magical. It

Aug 6, 2011, 1:10 AM

makes all those people's posts dissappear.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I use this thing call the ignore button. It's magical. It

Aug 6, 2011, 1:36 AM

With the ignor button. Reafirms my statement that B and Crump let this site be a Tiger/coot board. Now the coots have the ignor button also, for ignoring us. I bet that most from fgf have came to this site. Now they have two sites!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please explain

Aug 6, 2011, 7:01 AM

how Bmeist and Crump are letting this site be a Tiger/Coot board?

And what would you propose they do to fix this problem for you?

A simple fix:

Aug 7, 2011, 9:07 AM

Have a coot ban-fest (ban all the known coots, even the donors [give them refunds and bid adieu])

Make it more difficult to obtain a handle. No generic emails (no Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail, etc) Only emails from ISP, school, work or emails with your name tied to it may register.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: I use this thing call the ignore button. It's magical. It

Aug 6, 2011, 9:51 AM [ in reply to Re: I use this thing call the ignore button. It's magical. It ]

Out of sight, out of mind. I have ignored almost all of them, and life is so much better. Now it is just a "mind over matter" thing to me. I don't mind, because they don't matter. They are what they always have and always will be, nothing at all.

Great! ... now President Barker is gonna make a video clip

Aug 6, 2011, 6:16 AM

about sportsmanship on Tigernet ...

way to ruin it for everybody, dude.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Do you also

Aug 6, 2011, 6:58 AM

want Clemson fans to not visit other message boards?

I appreciate interesting views from opposing fans. I do not like people (opposing fans and Clemson fans) just posting trash, such as "xxxx sucks!"

Just as you don't like seeing opposing fans here, I don't like visiting other message boards and seeing clemson fans (or those posing as clemson fans) making similarly ignorant posts.

May I translate Bent Zero's remark?

Aug 6, 2011, 8:23 AM

I think he is saying, "I don't give a #### what you're doing, I don't like your red sled, and I don't like your #### reindeer stomping around on my roof!"

I don't like it, especially when Hokie fans come to our

Aug 6, 2011, 8:27 AM

board. We tried being hospitable to them once, remember how that turned out? No thanks, I just assume they leave tnet, and don't come back. And any coots they could take on their way out would be appreciated.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Is it just me or does it bother you when people from other..

Aug 6, 2011, 8:42 AM

I drop by on occasion to read a delusional post or two. One thing I've noticed is.... after two straight losses to the GC's....South Carolina is in your heads!

That will be corrected when we put out foot up their

Aug 6, 2011, 8:56 AM

### on 11/26.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

How did you do against them last year?***

Aug 6, 2011, 9:38 AM [ in reply to Re: Is it just me or does it bother you when people from other.. ]

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

give him a minute while he looks it up.

Aug 6, 2011, 9:45 AM

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: give him a minute while he looks it up.

Aug 6, 2011, 9:56 AM

Now that was funny! Actually ugay fans are about the same as coots. You don't want either of them to move into your neighborhood. Property values plummet, and things start disappearing.

Depends entirely on why they're here....

Aug 6, 2011, 9:35 AM

Folks who go back far enough can remember Mutt the Hoople from Miss State. Smart, funny guy who was well-versed in football.

Ditto guys like Cold Gin Dawg, a lot of our Aggie friends and a couple of guys on here who are UCS fans ... but won't tell you so, because of exactly that kind of mindset.

The notion that if you ain't Clemson you're the enemy is the same sort of mindset that's so pervasive in Washington DC ... and why nothing constructive gets done.

You don't have to rush up and hug folks who arrive from other schools. Neither do you need to come bearing torches and pitchforks. If they give us a good reason to think they're trolling, I'll be at the front of the line with chains and cinder blocks and we'll toss them in Lake Hartwell.

But at least give them a chance to condemn themselves first.

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 6, 2011, 9:53 AM

No,it does not bother me;not anymore than people saying I'm a coot because I try to give honest opinions,and assessmemts of Clemson football.If I don't see Clemson thru orange colored glasses,or not drinking orange flavored kool -aid,or I don't have Clemson pegged to win the MNC,or go undefeated then I must be a coot fan.So what difference should it make if coot fans invade our board?

Aug 6, 2011, 9:59 AM

because even scrooge could find something good with christmas.you get the idea.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have no problem with opposing fans on this board. *******

Aug 6, 2011, 10:43 AM

null

The best way to get rid of me

Aug 6, 2011, 11:04 AM

is to quit starting threads accusing the Gamecocks of everything from massive cheating to willing to ignore murder and rape. I know that will never happen so until the mods start banning folks that only post factual, respectful posts than contain no profanity or personal attacks, I guess you're just going to have to put up with my Gamecock views. Put me on ignore if you can't handle the kind of posts I post. But just remember, I'm still here. Crump has already said pretty much the same thing.

Re: The best way to get rid of me

Aug 6, 2011, 11:11 AM

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAK-bwak-bwak-bwak!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

You should be banned for such stupid comments...

Aug 6, 2011, 11:52 AM [ in reply to The best way to get rid of me ]

A) You guys are under investigation, and you will have major infractions cited against you.

B) Murder and rape? I've asked you at least a half dozen times - what the hell are you talking about? You're exactly the type of ### hole the original poster is talking about. The very fact you're allowed to post nonsense like this is a big reason why donations are down and people regularly complain about jagasses like you. It's pretty much sickening that the mods do nothing (see D).

C) You have rarely if ever posted anything factual. With any handle. Ever. You're deceitful, a petty antagonist, and basically a POS. You always have been.

D) The only reason you're allowed here is because you pay money to the site. The fact that Crump is apparently desperate for cash is again part of what the original poster is getting at.

Re: You should be banned for such stupid comments...

Aug 6, 2011, 4:15 PM

B: Looks like that entire thread got deleted. It should have. No one should joke about rape and murder as one of your posters did. Good job Crump, thanks, because I wasn't too proud of some of my rebuttal comments either.

What are you talking about, shelby?

Aug 6, 2011, 7:34 PM

Truth hurts?

When did toogie become bookmaker03 ?

Aug 6, 2011, 2:03 PM [ in reply to The best way to get rid of me ]

toogie03 would have been more factual.

Re: When did toogie become bookmaker03 ?

Aug 6, 2011, 4:08 PM

I've been a member longer than Toogie, and you too for that matter.

Toogie was here when I got here...Bout 3 years before you...***

Aug 6, 2011, 4:45 PM

Re: Toogie was here when I got here...Bout 3 years before you...***

Aug 6, 2011, 5:22 PM

you're right. I just checked, member since 2001. Looks like I would have known that since I'm him.

Why did you change names toogie ?***

Aug 7, 2011, 5:31 AM

Nobody is accusing Gamecocks about anything in this

Aug 6, 2011, 3:05 PM [ in reply to The best way to get rid of me ]

thread, so why reply? No honor to defend and you are still here flaming...

is to pay for the PIZZA!***

Aug 6, 2011, 3:08 PM [ in reply to The best way to get rid of me ]

Aug 6, 2011, 11:16 AM

Most of the "fans" of other schools, particularly the urine infested feathered one,s are nothing more than giant bags of vinegar and water just looking to stir up some trouble. If you have something intelligent to say, i have no problem.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Exactly.***

Aug 6, 2011, 11:54 AM

Aug 6, 2011, 3:00 PM

There are a few Troy fans on here lately,that have been talking lots of smack.But after the game they will be long gone.

Replies: 41
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic