Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I give up, you guys are right......
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1,256

I give up, you guys are right......

Jun 8, 2004, 2:55 PM

FGF is a wash in "black helmet" bull cr@p... i can't stand it, we have back to back losing seasons and get blown out of our own stadium and we are at eachother's throats over the color of helmets. Not talnet, not coaching, not Dondrail apparently playing QB (again) but helmets and if it's a good idea or not for them to be black......
Please help me, tell me that, honestly, that board is not a representation of all USC fans or just tell me I'm different taht'll suffice.
Frankly who the hell cares what color any body wears as long as they win.
So in short, I have seen the light. BIGCUFAN, STERLING, HOYA etc etc. you guys are right, they/we are delusional and misguided................

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

after all, showing such gross ignorance of another human being simply because of the institution where he or she received his or her degree ranks among the same ignorance of judging a person by the color of hisor skin, judging him or her by nationality, or judging the person by his or her economic upbringing.

while it's certainly honorable to be proud of your alma mater, it's naive and childish to think that every person of another school is "redneck" or "stupid" or "white trash."
- catahoula

at least you can spot a GIMMICK a mile away...

Jun 8, 2004, 2:58 PM

you are light years ahead of your fellow gamecocks.
how do you guys ever expect to have any sort of tradition when you are constantly changing things?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

HOF...coot admitting we're right!!***

Jun 8, 2004, 3:02 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

about a few things anyway!!********

Jun 8, 2004, 3:05 PM

after all, showing such gross ignorance of another human being simply because of the institution where he or she received his or her degree ranks among the same ignorance of judging a person by the color of hisor skin, judging him or her by nationality, or judging the person by his or her economic upbringing.

while it's certainly honorable to be proud of your alma mater, it's naive and childish to think that every person of another school is "redneck" or "stupid" or "white trash."
- catahoula

LOL! I know you won't admit to much else***

Jun 8, 2004, 3:08 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the NEW source for Gamecock Sports...

Jun 8, 2004, 3:02 PM

www.gamecocksportscenter.com

and best of all its all free.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

that site is not too bad

Jun 8, 2004, 3:14 PM

I love the article with C.J. Byrd: Big Byrd and his family are big Gamecock fans, but that will not weight heavily on his decision as he is looking at the schools academics as his top priority for choosing a college.

it seems to me that if anyone was looking at Academics they would truly have to choose Clemson over USC; unless they are talking about academic fraud. I mean that one player who wants to be a CE and commited to USC over us and then continued to talk about his commitment to Academics... I mean come on. Everyone and their brother will admit clemson has a better engr dept than USC. I'm sure USC has better dept than clemson, like engl and maybe pre med... but for gosh sakes we have Vickery hall.

Clemson Rugby is back on top.
Dailypaul.com

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't LOUser...

Jun 8, 2004, 3:17 PM

change the unis when he first got there, saying he was going to place focus on TEAM and winning, not indivduality (removed names on jerseys) and flash (plain looking unis)? Seems he's done another 180...

TRADITION
"If you're going to give me 110 percent, you can rub my rock. If you're not, keep your filthy hands off of it." Coach Howard - 1967

part of recruiting duhmetrus was to

Jun 8, 2004, 3:44 PM

put names on the back though. I guess they have forgotten this "team first" concept, just as Lou has forgotten his statement about zero tolerance ("the State", December 1998) with regards to punishing players.

typical.

Re: Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't LOUser...

Jun 8, 2004, 7:58 PM [ in reply to Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't LOUser... ]

I think Lou has changed the uniforms three times and the helmets 4 tomes.

Clearly all of you aren't delusional

Jun 8, 2004, 3:22 PM

Just the lions share.

Congratulations on you awakening.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

The real challenge for the mind of a...

Jun 8, 2004, 3:23 PM

bird is not that he sees what is right, but that he remembers it. Far smaller than the brain of an elephant whose memory is quite keen is that of a coot. And soon, all the coots will be crowing about their upcoming success, only to be plucked at the end of the year.

Very good, the first step is admitting you have a problem,..

Jun 8, 2004, 3:36 PM

eleven more steps to go!

LOL!***

Jun 8, 2004, 7:04 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Never underestimate the power of "uniform banter" to...

Jun 8, 2004, 3:38 PM

get you through the slow days during the off season. Sometimes you just run out of stuff to talk/argue about.

You don't even know how to spell our QB's name******

Jun 8, 2004, 4:48 PM

Sounds like you would like a big orange butt to kiss

Jun 8, 2004, 5:09 PM

Why are you kissing @## over here?

He's not kissing a$$...

Jun 8, 2004, 5:18 PM

He has a firm grasp on reality, unlike most of your brethren.

Rather not have a grasp on reality than to kiss @##.******

Jun 8, 2004, 6:04 PM

Ignorance is bliss***

Jun 8, 2004, 6:12 PM

Replies: 19
| visibility 1,256
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic