Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I just got some pretty big news…
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 54
| visibility 1

I just got some pretty big news…

Jul 26, 2023, 11:01 AM

I was informed during a coaches meeting yesterday that I would be in charge of the entire D-Line for my JV team moving forward. As many of you already know, I was the DE coach up to this point. And while I feel for the DL coach I am replacing, I hope that he will be able to learn from this and be a better man for it. Like I always tell my players, you learn more from a loss than a victory, even though we won’t be experiencing many losses this season, unless you fail me.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

It's a stud dog eat stud dog world out there...***

Jul 26, 2023, 11:06 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's a snoop doggy dogg world out there***

Jul 27, 2023, 1:05 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Provenance...

Jul 28, 2023, 6:39 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

unless you fail me

Jul 26, 2023, 11:07 AM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the tug abides

Is that bob?***

Jul 26, 2023, 11:22 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

You and your friends have been warned***

Jul 26, 2023, 11:31 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: You and your friends have been warned***

Jul 26, 2023, 2:10 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

friends lol***

Jul 26, 2023, 4:03 PM [ in reply to You and your friends have been warned*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Thank you for sharing. That was very ... interesting***

Jul 26, 2023, 11:09 AM

Re: Thank you for sharing. That was very ... interesting***

Jul 26, 2023, 11:10 AM

the tug abides

I detect a lot of

Jul 26, 2023, 11:15 AM [ in reply to Thank you for sharing. That was very ... interesting*** ]

sarcasm here.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

From me or

Jul 26, 2023, 11:21 AM

Francis Marion®? Either way, yes.

Funny, until we start winning…

Jul 26, 2023, 11:23 AM

It will be a long time before I have to pay for a meal in this town again after we make the playoffs.

Message was edited by: Francis Marion®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

JV teams have a playoff now?***

Jul 27, 2023, 5:37 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes…

Jul 28, 2023, 7:26 AM

JV teams can have a playoff. Here is an article about one such example.

https://spiritnews.org/articles/st-annes-jv-football-gears-up-for-playoffs-varsity-prepares-for-high-school/

Are you coaching in that state?***

Jul 28, 2023, 5:29 PM

Could you give me some idea of…

Jul 28, 2023, 5:40 PM

how many more questions you’re going to have? I don’t mind teaching you about football, but I’ve got a DL to work on too.

Is a know-it-all with questions considered a oxymoran?

Jul 28, 2023, 6:18 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

"An oxymoran"***

Jul 28, 2023, 7:10 PM

In what state? Is it a state that currently has a JV

Jul 28, 2023, 7:08 PM [ in reply to Could you give me some idea of… ]

playoffs in football?

Re: I just got some pretty big news…

Jul 26, 2023, 11:13 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think A-Aron and Be-lock-a can understand that.***

Jul 26, 2023, 11:16 AM

Jul 26, 2023, 11:14 AM

Lemanski Hall better perform this year, or his job could be in jeopardy. FM may be looking to head to the College ranks.

Men at 25 play football. Men at 40 play tennis. Men at 60 play golf. Have you noticed as men get older their balls get smaller.

Jul 26, 2023, 11:28 AM

I think at the very least we should pull him in as a defensive analyst waiting to take over for Wes. We need that FM fire on the sidelines.

Jul 26, 2023, 11:34 AM

You need to go ahead and admit it is a midget team and not JV. We will understand.

Jul 26, 2023, 4:11 PM

In that case, Bob could be the mascot!

Jul 26, 2023, 11:39 AM

So, you're saying guilt is the best motivator??

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No…

Jul 26, 2023, 11:53 AM

Fear is the best motivator. Guilt is not bad though.

Re: No…

Jul 26, 2023, 2:32 PM

Fear messes with concentration temporarily, but guilt...guilt lives on forever. Remember, you're trying to mold young lives.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think I know where you are going with this...

Jul 26, 2023, 3:30 PM

I will try using the fear of guilt at our next practice.

Thank you.

This is definitely great news

Jul 26, 2023, 11:58 AM

for the opposing team(s).

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Jul 26, 2023, 12:08 PM

So you do know to put your biggest guy in the middle, right?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 26, 2023, 12:26 PM

Do you consider yourself part of the Dabo coaching tree, or the more prestigious Tnet coaching tree?

TNet coaches are undefeated. So, FM will probably

Jul 26, 2023, 2:06 PM

say the TNet coaches.

Re: Francis Marion only recruits the best.

Jul 26, 2023, 12:28 PM

I try to save a life a day, usually it is my own.

Re: Francis Marion only recruits the best.

Jul 26, 2023, 4:14 PM

Lol, hopefully no flag due to flopping.

Jul 26, 2023, 12:45 PM

Congratulations

As a former JV assistant myself

Jul 26, 2023, 1:09 PM

If you are coaching DLine, the first defensive snap of the game, you need to instruct the nose tackle to jump the snap, Ktoick the center on his behind, then grab the QB in the netherlands. This will only result in a five yard penalty, and can set the tone early in the game.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We run an even front…

Jul 26, 2023, 1:28 PM

No nose tackle. That plan won’t work.

Jul 26, 2023, 2:42 PM

Sandusky part II, I fear

Since you have lost your mind

Jul 26, 2023, 3:47 PM

You have clearly learned a lot.

will you be showing them your technique of “between the gap”

Jul 26, 2023, 4:07 PM

Message was edited by: theclash®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

lol...

Jul 26, 2023, 4:10 PM

All part of the game.

haha yes,

Jul 26, 2023, 4:17 PM

yes it is.

psa - during the hazing portion, i wood make sure you have some sort of lookout. i am usually home from dance by 4p - you know, if you need help with that.

Re: haha yes,

Jul 26, 2023, 5:54 PM

Jim Phillips is the proper choice for designated lookout from what I have been reading.

If you do lose, which you won’t, I’d blame the players.

Jul 26, 2023, 5:25 PM

According to Brad Brownell, it’s good for 13 years plus mediocrity at 7 figures a year.

#facilities***

Jul 26, 2023, 5:30 PM

Re: If you do lose, which you won’t, I’d blame the players.

Jul 27, 2023, 9:27 AM [ in reply to If you do lose, which you won’t, I’d blame the players. ]

Harsh but hilarious.

Maybe FM could progress to be our O-Line coach. It's basically the same thing but in reverse, and cross-training seems to be our only priority for that department...

Is there any way you can turn the screws a bit more...

Jul 27, 2023, 9:29 AM

on these kids?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 27, 2023, 9:30 AM

JV? 🤣😂

I thought you were coaching little league last year?

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Are you working for the coots? They are jv team.***

Jul 27, 2023, 10:29 AM

How Do You Coach w/That Protective Order Requiring

Jul 27, 2023, 11:20 AM

You to stay 300 ft from schools and playgrounds?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Gravity impacts my keyboard strokes...

Jul 27, 2023, 12:35 PM

Go Tigers!

This could be something better than Quarterback currently out on Netflix

Jul 27, 2023, 5:49 PM

I’m a producer of all sorts of content. Some of it legal.

There have been lots of documentaries about has been adults living vicariously through their young players. Few of them have been any good.

However, not many …actually none ….of the coaches have the intellect you possess. I believe this production I’m envisioning would center around you and would be a complex character study rivaled by few films.

It’s an Emmy waiting to happen. Send me $50k via Venmo and let’s talk.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 54
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic