Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I typically buy boxers every other year...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 65
| visibility 1

I typically buy boxers every other year...

Jul 11, 2022, 3:06 PM

and can usually get 3-4 years total out of a pair. Sometimes, if it's not my usual underwear shopping year, and I see a pair I really like, I'll try and pick them up. But if it doesn't work out, it's no big deal, I have others. I'll just save my money for the next year I'm scheduled to buy and get a really nice few pairs then. Last year, I unexpectedly lost two pair when they tore on an escapade I was on. I didn't panic, and I didn't rush to Goodwill to buy a used pair, I simply went to TJ Maxx, and looked for a really nice pair to replace them. Unfortunately, they didn't have my size. No problem. My dresser drawer is still full of very good boxers and I'll just pick up a few really nice pairs next year.

Some people panic when they lose a pair of good underwear, but not me. That's because I have a plan.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: I typically buy boxers every other year...

Jul 11, 2022, 3:08 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

/\ /\ What he said /\ /\***

Jul 11, 2022, 4:05 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

It’s satire.

Jul 11, 2022, 5:20 PM [ in reply to Re: I typically buy boxers every other year... ]

You’re not capable of comprehension. Best to put Francis Marion® on ignore like you have the rest of Tnet, glorious®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like...

Jul 11, 2022, 5:21 PM

glorious®

I hope y'all can work out your differences.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Yea, but you’re kinda of a

Jul 11, 2022, 5:35 PM

#### too.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The whole world knows you have a drawer

Jul 11, 2022, 3:23 PM

Full of thongs! Stop with the boxer nonsense!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Admittedly I only read the subject line but have you ever tried

Jul 11, 2022, 3:24 PM

Buying wrestlers or hockey players? I figured you might be into variety.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Admittedly I only read the subject line but have you ever tried

Jul 12, 2022, 1:17 PM

^^^^This deserves more points for falling into the Danny Tanner type joke and doing it well. LOLZ ^^^^

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Boxers snub

Jul 11, 2022, 3:26 PM

You’re always bragging about all the riches you have, some of us are just not that fortunate you don’t have to rub it in

At least we don’t have feathers in our boxers.

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Great point...

Jul 11, 2022, 3:28 PM

I don't settle for lesser cuts, like briefs. They are a dime a dozen. I wait for a pair that is the perfect fit for my situation.

Re: Great point...

Jul 11, 2022, 3:35 PM

Good luck in your search for a nice pair of drawers ..

2024 white level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pigs of your

Jul 11, 2022, 3:39 PM [ in reply to Great point... ]

"situation"?

Signed,

BloodbeOrange®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

I’m pretty low key though.

Anybody who buys briefs is paying a much higher dollars-per-sq.in. rate for the fabric

Jul 11, 2022, 4:19 PM [ in reply to Great point... ]

It’s not that hard to just buy boxers, cut more revealing leg holes, and sew up a quick seam to keep them from unraveling. I can’t stand waste.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS

Jul 11, 2022, 3:30 PM

Why do I feel like I need a shower after reading this?

You want to take a shower with FM?

Jul 11, 2022, 4:02 PM

Groce

Jul 11, 2022, 3:32 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Jul 11, 2022, 3:37 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Asking myself just why

Jul 11, 2022, 3:39 PM

did I TU this post?

Re: Asking myself just why

Jul 12, 2022, 1:30 PM

to support a fellow t-netter in need.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

more air needed

Jul 11, 2022, 3:39 PM

I work out a lot, and boxers tend to encourage fungus growth in my privates.
I went with a tip from Norma Jeane Mortenson and now wear no panties (especially when around boxers).

the tug abides

I switched to the boxer/briefs for my escapades

Jul 11, 2022, 3:45 PM

The form fit really boosts confidence

Jul 11, 2022, 3:45 PM

Now if you did what I do, you would never have that problem. My wife will every X Mas buy me 3 packs 6 underwear, socks, and T-shirts. She put 12 pair of each in the underwear drawer, and she puts a new pack of each on the top shelf of my closet, and when a pair of whatever is ruined, torn up, or just want get clean from whatever I've gotten on them, she replaces them with a new pair. I use all of last years t shirts for clean up rags for my work shop ;)...

There you go Francis, a very good yearly plan for all your underwear, and you will always have a good clean pair for when you leave the house also!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 11, 2022, 3:46 PM

TMI

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Somebody please post a YouTube video of the 2018 NCG

Jul 11, 2022, 4:00 PM

before this gets post of the day.

Ed Zachary. Or an urgent prayer request.***

Jul 11, 2022, 4:06 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

I gave it a TD so that should help reduce the count.***

Jul 11, 2022, 4:12 PM [ in reply to Somebody please post a YouTube video of the 2018 NCG ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

I love trying on new underwear at the store

Jul 11, 2022, 4:15 PM

And for those that don’t fit quite right, I am always very careful to put them back in the packaging so they look unworn.

I think that is important so others can experience that brand new / untouched experience.

Some uh y’all naysty.

Jul 11, 2022, 4:21 PM

https://www.abcactionnews.com/lifestyle/survey-from-underwear-company-says-45-of-americans-wear-underwear-2-days-or-longer?_amp=true

GO TIGERS

Re: Some uh y’all naysty.

Jul 11, 2022, 5:26 PM

That is disgusting!

MEG

????

MEG

Jul 11, 2022, 5:29 PM

Have to admit though men’s underwear has come a long way over the years. Now I see they come with some sort of pouch or holder for your jewels. Great stuff!

MEG

That’s where I keep my

Jul 11, 2022, 5:37 PM

keys ??

Much safer!

Re: That’s where I keep my

Jul 12, 2022, 1:53 PM

use to use that area for hiding cigarettes.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Makes sense. Prison can be rough on the wallet.***

Jul 12, 2022, 1:55 PM

jewels

Jul 11, 2022, 5:39 PM [ in reply to Re: I typically buy boxers every other year... ]

I use a secret money belt as perverts will check out your ball sack holder looking for jewels if you pass out at a party.

the tug abides

Show off.***

Jul 11, 2022, 5:44 PM

Are your ready to

Jul 11, 2022, 8:57 PM

mingle is the real question.

If you're looking for quality drawers...

Jul 11, 2022, 5:52 PM

Mack Weldon is the way to go.

Mail order only and they are a little pricy, but the quality of outstanding. They sell briefs, trunks, and boxers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Are these good for fat people with no butt?

Jul 11, 2022, 6:07 PM

Asking for ColtDizzle.

Is this a Lounge type poast? Doesn’t feel Mange enough for me.

Jul 11, 2022, 6:16 PM

I’m on the wrong board Moran side of the fence here.

Jul 11, 2022, 6:23 PM

I typically hit the Victoria's Secret panty sales, which are quite often. Don't wear em out. Keep leaving them places. ??

Well great…

Jul 11, 2022, 6:28 PM

now we’ll never get cutigerbob® to leave this thread.

if that’s the case, do not mention

Jul 11, 2022, 7:53 PM

underroos either.

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

I’ve often found they are not made from the

Jul 11, 2022, 6:52 PM [ in reply to Re: I typically buy boxers every other year... ]

best material. Do yours chaff ever or do you wear them repeatedly so infrequently that doesn’t happen to you? T-male me details please.

Tanks.

If any of those places were homes

Jul 11, 2022, 7:34 PM [ in reply to Re: I typically buy boxers every other year... ]

of anyone in this thread- just shame on you for poor taste and worse judgment

I'm single!!!!

Jul 11, 2022, 8:40 PM [ in reply to Re: I typically buy boxers every other year... ]

;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Attention please.

Jul 12, 2022, 10:40 AM [ in reply to Re: I typically buy boxers every other year... ]

Paging DefensiveTackleU .

Please pick up the red courtesy phone at the front desk.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Jul 11, 2022, 6:41 PM

Good analogy for recruiting and the transfer portal.

Never understood why it’s a pair of underwear. Pair of pants.

I just love a good pair of underwear…

Jul 11, 2022, 6:43 PM

but feel free to visualize pants instead.

I suddenly got uncomfortable.***

Jul 11, 2022, 6:50 PM

Hilarious. I would play along but don't care about TU's.

Jul 11, 2022, 6:52 PM

smoking cigarettes and writing something nasty on the wall

Re: Hilarious. I would play along but don't care about TU's. /s***

Jul 11, 2022, 6:53 PM

+1!!!!

don't care about TU's.

Jul 11, 2022, 7:20 PM [ in reply to Hilarious. I would play along but don't care about TU's. ]

Says the guy with over 19K. TD and TU add to the fun here. Folks on Tnet who want it to be some purist deal will always come away unhappy.

All who believe Tnet should be 100% "serious" raise your hand.
The very nature of sports is fun.

the tug abides

That’s ok…

Jul 11, 2022, 7:25 PM [ in reply to Hilarious. I would play along but don't care about TU's. ]

Everyone can enjoy Tnet in their own way.

Jul 11, 2022, 7:01 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

I used to be the same way with shoes and teeth

Jul 11, 2022, 7:25 PM

until I decided to stop wearing them all together.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I used to be the same way with shoes and teeth

Jul 11, 2022, 7:32 PM

uh, you misspelled

Jul 11, 2022, 7:41 PM

panties.

public service announcement: stay away from skorts - you need to breathe. trust me on that one.

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

The skid marks don't bother you?***

Jul 11, 2022, 8:11 PM

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

Re: The skid marks don't bother you?***

Jul 12, 2022, 10:32 AM

Anybody that is having skid marks, the definitely ain't doing something right after taking care of their bizzzness:(

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wrong board moron!!!!!!***

Jul 11, 2022, 8:43 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wrong board moron!!!!!!***

Jul 12, 2022, 11:19 AM

FM, you usually don't post strange stuff. I usually like reading your posts but this one.......... When are you going to post about shaving under your arms ?

Jul 12, 2022, 1:13 PM

Two questions, if I may...

1.) Is this a metaphor?

2.) Is this an "on" or "off" year?

The latter is used in part to predict the next recession according to Buffett.

Jul 12, 2022, 2:42 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Replies: 65
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic