Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Jokes
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,508

Jokes

Jul 30, 2013, 9:25 PM

As we approach the mid-week grind, I pass along a few jokes sent to me by a relative;

Steve Spurrier, after living a full life, died. When he got to heaven, God was showing him around when they came to a modest little house with a faded Gamecocks flag in the window.

"This house is yours for eternity," said God. "This is very special, not everyone gets a house up here."

The coach felt special, indeed, and walked up to his house. On his way up the porch, he noticed another house just around the corner. It was a 3-story mansion that had a 50 foot tall flagpole with an enormous Clemson Tigers flag, and in every window was the Clemson logo.

The coach looked at God and said, "God, I'm not trying to be ungrateful, but I have a question. I tried to be a nice fella, maybe I ran my mouth a bit at times but...''

God said, "So, what's your question?"

"Well," said the coach, "why does Danny Ford get a better house than me?"

God responded, "That's not Danny Ford's house, it's mine."

One foggy night, a Clemson fan and a Coot fan were driving the opposite directions. While crossing a narrow bridge, they hit each other head-on, mangling both cars.

The Coot manages to climb out of his car and survey the damage. He looks at his twisted car, spat on the ground and says, "Man, I'm lucky to be alive!"

Likewise, the Tiger fan gets out of his car uninjured, he too feeling fortunate to have survived.

The sc fan walks over to the Tiger fan and says, "Hey, man, I think this is a sign that we should put away our petty differences and live as friends instead of being rivals."

The Tiger fan thinks for a moment and says, "You know, you're absolutely right! We should be friends. In fact, I'm going to see if something else survived the wreck."

The Tiger fan then pops open his trunk and removes a full, undamaged bottle of Jack Daniel's. He says to the Gamecock fan, "I think this is another sign - we should toast to our newfound friendship." The Gamecock fan agrees and grabs the bottle. After chugging down half of the bottle, the Gamecock fan hands it back to the Tiger fan and says, "Your turn!"

The Tiger fan calmly twists the cap back on the bottle, throws the rest of the bottle over the bridge into the river and says, "Nah, I think I'll just wait for the cops to show up."

Hope you guys enjoyed them! Have a great evening!

And coot fans, please don't bother with endless banter AGAIN. I'm not here to win a popularity contest and I don't care if you don't like my opinions. You don't have to. I stay off your lawn so why not stay off ours?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

+1.***

Jul 30, 2013, 10:36 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Jokes

Jul 31, 2013, 5:50 PM

Both of those are pretty funny, hadn't heard either of them!

Re: Jokes

Jul 31, 2013, 8:08 PM

Thanks man. I wish I could say they were my original works but all I did was replace a few names/words.

Perhaps I should stick to jokes as opposed to current event topics and my myopic take on em, which set the World on fire.

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,508
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic