Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
LaurelCardsFan.....I hope you know I'm just joking with you.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

LaurelCardsFan.....I hope you know I'm just joking with you.

Sep 12, 2017, 2:34 PM

We're friendly people. Why, if I saw you on the street, I'd stop, walk up to you, politely wait for you to get off your moped, and shake your hand.

God bless.

LaurelCardsFan

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Heck, I'd give him $1.75 fill it up, AND get a Jolly Rancher***

Sep 12, 2017, 2:36 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Him and Senore2006 are too sirius...The need to

Sep 12, 2017, 2:41 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TIGER BALLS.

Re: Him and Senore2006 are too sirius...The need to

Sep 12, 2017, 2:55 PM

LOL, all in good fun. I'm too old to sweat perceptions - and, honestly, that's not a great place to be, lol. (It does have merits, however!!) I meant what I said about Louisville fans absolutely and universally waxing crazy over the graciousness of Clemson fans on their trips down there. For that matter, those fortunate enough to meet and host Clemson fans over at their tailgates had a great time as did the visitors, as well. Clemson has earned an interesting and sterling rep on the face to face level of fans mixing it up. Louisville has a remarkably deep sports history - 130 years ago, we had one of the first major league baseball teams. Horses, fighters, hoopsters. baseball legends all populate the sports memories of UofL fans.

Message boards draw a different fan, usually less-invested financially. On the good end of that, it allows for a certain outrageousness. Few message board posters care about carrying perceptions and opinions into actually meeting the guys or fans you play. I like the shocking outrageousness of homers, frankly. It reminds me we all are fallible, but it has a sinner's spirit. I been a sinner for quite some time.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

tl;dr***

Sep 12, 2017, 2:57 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What exactly are you rambling on about?

Sep 12, 2017, 2:59 PM [ in reply to Re: Him and Senore2006 are too sirius...The need to ]

None of that made any sense. Hth

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I believe he called us poor ignorant country bumpkins

Sep 12, 2017, 3:03 PM

i.e. less-invested financially.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.

cards fans are why i rarely tnet anymore***

Sep 12, 2017, 5:43 PM [ in reply to Re: Him and Senore2006 are too sirius...The need to ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

cards fans are the main reason planned parenthood exists***

Sep 12, 2017, 5:46 PM

2024 free_orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

You're confusing us with cayut fans ;-) ******

Sep 12, 2017, 9:37 PM

How fresh is the fresh seafood in Louisville?********

Sep 12, 2017, 9:47 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wonder if his moped matches their ornament helmets?***

Sep 12, 2017, 2:57 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

WALK up to him?

Sep 12, 2017, 3:08 PM

You get some prosthetic legs?

I'm talking to a cards fan, man.

Sep 12, 2017, 3:22 PM

walk = 1 syllable
waddle = 2 syllables

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: LaurelCardsFan.....I hope you know I'm just joking with you.

Sep 12, 2017, 5:38 PM

Just wanted to warn any fellow Clemson fans going to the game of a danger. I heard that some are saying on social media that Clemson fans were going to steal the dates of the male Looserville fans! It appears that some of them are real upset at that rumor, and looking to fight. So to avoid trouble, please do not be caught staring at their dates!!!! You know how protective they will be of their Sisters!!!!

Bump***

Sep 12, 2017, 8:52 PM

Jah bless.***

Sep 12, 2017, 9:14 PM

the real question is, will you show them

Sep 12, 2017, 9:16 PM

your ####?
oops I meant your manboobs.

Message was edited by: OSF®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is a trophy post if I've ever seent one***

Sep 12, 2017, 9:20 PM

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Oh my***

Sep 13, 2017, 9:07 AM [ in reply to the real question is, will you show them ]

How often do you even GET to Lexington?

Sep 13, 2017, 9:09 AM

Fake sincerity.

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic