Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TELLING IT LIKE IT IS!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

TELLING IT LIKE IT IS!

Jan 3, 2010, 5:33 AM

The following is written by a UCONN fan in response to a ####:

Just had to sign up for a password to add my 2 cents. I read the comments on this site when the match-up was first announced and was amused by you all referring to Uconn as a "sure-win" team.... The overconfidence of USC fans is hilarious! I was actually a little bit intimated by the thought of playing the Gamecocks because the fans were SO unbelievably confident. The other thing that is funny is how Uconn is almost not even mentioned in the comments on this site. And, I'm pretty sure none of the Uconn players are mentioned by name. If you read only this site, you'd think the Gamecocks really did themselves in. Unforced errors, etc. That wasn't the game I saw. The game I saw involved the Gamecocks getting absolutely DOMINATED by a superior team. Face the facts Gamecocks fans... Uconn is better than you. And, by the looks of the game today, MUCH BETTER. Glad to see the Huskies finally get some of the national attention they deserve. Hope we play you guys again in the future!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

can't give that enough points...

Jan 3, 2010, 5:36 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: can't give that enough points...

Jan 3, 2010, 5:57 AM

You must be old to get up this early. Is that a personal attack or just pot and kettle stuff.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wut???

Jan 3, 2010, 6:18 AM

that is your post.

I love it.

U Conn spanked the coots !!!!

I don't understand your post...

null

Re: Wut???

Jan 3, 2010, 6:49 AM

Sorry friend, I was just trying to be too cute.

I am old. I get up early. The pot calls the kettle black,

My bad, I have only had one cup of coffee and I am wound up for the arsk whuppin we are going to give the dorks from dook.

Jan 3, 2010, 6:21 AM [ in reply to Re: can't give that enough points... ]

I resemble the kettle.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The reason this country has a future.

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO

Jan 3, 2010, 6:25 AM

the only thing about this post I disagree with is they will recieve recognition they deserve...this guy does not understand how big a joke the cluckers and ball sack are to the SEC...

Just as I predicted

Jan 3, 2010, 8:55 AM

http://www.thetigernet.com/forums/thread.jspa?forumID=2&threadID=791688&messageID=8542844#8542844

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic