Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Found this when cleaning up my inbox
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,452

Found this when cleaning up my inbox

May 19, 2010, 9:41 AM

I'm sure most have seen it but it's well worth posting.

TIGER OATH

I ________________ solemnly swear to do the following to ensure that I remain a member of the most passionate, intimidating, and sometimes scary fan base known to man. I agree to DO the following:

1. I will always cheer for Clemson in sound levels that would make a banshee proud....and deaf. I will agree to do this whether at Death Valley, at an opposing stadium, in front of a TV, at a bar/restaurant, or at a friend's/family member's wedding/funeral with strategically placed ear phones.

2. I will wear purple and orange to games. I will NOT, however, under any circumstances wear purple and orange camouflage overalls, pants, or hats.....EVER

3. Speaking of not wearing camouflage overalls, don't wear overalls at all. If that's all you own, you might need to examine the fact that you might be a Virginia Tech fan.

4. I will continue to tailgate in a way that is representative of my school's perennial National Champions of Tailgating title. This means good food, good music, lots of alcohol, and great people.

5. When tailgating, I will not devote more time to the centerpiece than I do for preparing food. If this is the case, I might as well become an UVA fan. They are big believers of style without substance.

6.. I will invite visiting fans to our tailgate spot and give them a hard time before taking them in as one of our own, feeding them, and getting them drunk.

7. I will NOT act in a way that promotes the negative stereotype that Clemson has bad fans.

8. I will NOT boo our players while at games. I can boo college coaches and NFL players and coaches but NOT college kids. Remember, if they don't receive a paycheck, I can't boo them. I can, however, boo all SEC players because they all get paid.

9. I will not leave a game before the 5 min. mark in the 4th qtr unless Clemson is up by 21 or more, and I/someone with me is: vomiting, bleeding, and/or stricken with hysterical blindness. Beating traffic is not a viable excuse until I reach age 80.

10. I will stop trying to start a wave. Waves are for soccer or North Carolina fans.

11. I will cheer for our team on offense but only when the play is over, the team needs to be able to hear when in the huddle and when lining up for the snap. On defense, I will constantly scream at the top of my lungs, like a nine year old running from Neverland Ranch.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

#8 is great

May 19, 2010, 9:45 AM

:)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Found this when cleaning up my inbox

May 19, 2010, 10:48 AM

this is fantastic

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

HOF material right here, folks...***

May 19, 2010, 12:15 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,452
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic