Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A Special Thanks to a Clemson Fan
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 1

A Special Thanks to a Clemson Fan

Sep 30, 2009, 9:18 AM

I posted a note on Friday stating that I was taking my Wife and 2 year old son up to the TCU game and if anyone was going to pass on the game I would meet them on my way up and purchase their tickets. I left my phone number and really did not expect much but thought I would give it a shot. Shortly after we got on the road a gentleman named Barry (not sure his Tigernet handle) from Columbia gave me a call and stated he had 2 tickets and would meet me in Columbia. I had enough cash to pay full price for the tickets and I thought that was the least I could do since he went out of his way to call and meet me on the road. We meet at the Rush’s parking lot and when he gave me the tickets he stated he wanted no money just for me to wear orange and enjoy the game. I tried several times to give him enough money to cover gas/food for the trip but he simply refused. So this is not a story to say how lucky I was but more a Special Thanks to Barry from my Family. I was really disappointed in the outcome of the game but quickly got over it when my two year asked if we were going back this weekend.
I told my wife after the game we have 2 rules for every Clemson game.
1. Wear Orange
2. If we are lucky enough to have extra tickets find someone in tiger nation to give them to.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic