Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ty-Co in Daytona
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Ty-Co in Daytona

May 21, 2007, 8:07 PM

I wish I had been able to post this earlier, but I went down to Daytona Friday night to visit a friend with special needs and take her to Daytona Cubs game. I had wanted to go to a game to see Tyler Colvin play and I knew she loved going to baseball games, so she was very excited when I said we were going to the game. After the game, we were leaving and sure enough, Tyler Colvin was walking the same direction. I was fed up with the humidity and the wind, but my friend took the time to flag down Colvin. He was SO kind to her and he signed a bunch of things for us. Even though I went to this game just for Tyler, I felt so happy for my friend who doesn't receive a lot from anyone because she is special needs. Tyler was SO nice to her and it made her (and me) feel great. I wish Daytona wasn't on the road this whole week so I could go back down and see Tyler play again and thank him personally for what he did for her! Hope to see everyone on Wednesday in Jacksonville!!!! GO TIGERS!!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i love clemson. enough said. GO TIGERS!

potd.***

May 21, 2007, 8:27 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ty-Co in Daytona

May 21, 2007, 9:27 PM

Ty-Co is cut from the right cloth, put a big smile on your face Jerry, you deserve it!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great story, love to hear stuff like this related to Clemson***

May 21, 2007, 9:47 PM

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic